Author Topic: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma  (Read 12221 times)

Offline kittykato27

Re: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2014, 05:42:27 AM »
She was totally off for me as well -- she thought I had just graduated and worked in the medical field when in fact my school days are long behind me, and I work in finance.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 03:37:14 PM »
I think I'm going to try her today... I've heard glowing reviews about her. Just a quick 5 minute read I have a very specific question ;). I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

DJ

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 04:16:49 PM »
Okay, read with her & she seemed legit.. Scarily legit. My 5 minutes turned into 7. (I limit  my calls) and she was really good. Just sort of took off with information after I asked a question... confirmed details that I knew to be true about the 2 jobs I am in the running for. (Well I've been offered one already... but she confirmed details on the other one.. "Is this job in government or city government" she asked? Yep! She was spot on on some things so we'll see how this turns out.

I give Dharma Jane a 4 star just on sepcific details alone..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 09:16:11 PM »
was it CompanionSabrina you read with or MsDharma

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »
I think Dharma Jane  can be very accurate - She is certainly gifted - I can confirm  that from my reading with her.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »
Yeah I'm speaking of Dharma J. She was pretty good! I like her a lot. Not yet sure if she's a favorite because I only read with 2 readers anyway.. But she had some interesting insight and validations!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 08:13:20 PM »
Does anyone know if Miss Dharma has her own website? I have not seen her on Keen since July. - I thought she was good and was looking to talk to her but she has not logged in to Keen anymore...

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 03:38:11 PM »
i havent used her since early summer myself. but i remember when i read with her i was really impressed and searched around the net to see if she was legit and had any other presence besides Keen.com.
http://www.dharmajane.com/

after a second reading, she kinda contradicted herself. i dunno. i still would maybe read with her at some point if she was easy to get a hold of.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 07:29:30 PM »
Have to update..

A big time prediction Dharma told me months ago came true. It was in regards to my relationship with my mother and some things
that would crop up and throw a wrench unexpectedly. She is not 100 percent, but she does have a very unique ability compared to the other psychics on Keen.