Author Topic: Multiple Readings  (Read 2317 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Multiple Readings
« on: October 09, 2014, 02:11:31 AM »
Multiple Readings: my friend has warned me to stop reading because she feels that I keep pushing everything back because i have been reading with almost every psychic they claim to be accurate and having readings like almost everyday can change everything. I am starting to find some truth to it. I have had way too much reading since last year because of one man and one man alone. Prior to that it was career but I was not obsessive then, this time i had prior knowledge of this man way b4 I met him which was fucked up and that is what has fucked me up. If i had one wish, I would go back and erase that information, If that were the case, I would just assume he was a jerk and let it go but because I knew and did not believe until it happened, it has made me a compulsive addict. Another thing is that ,even if I believed the reader then, I would have asked about the obstacles that I would have faced and not made a big deal of it. The information was voluntarily and I did not know the right questions to ask at the time because prior I though my ex and I were going to get married since we had picked out a ring. This info then was bogus to me and I sarcastically asked stupid questions, ripped the reading apart, I did not care about the fact that this reader told me I was not going to marry my ex because then, I was emotionally detached and men did not matter much to me.This was my life then. More about begin the power girl but since I met this man, everything shifted and now I understand what most women go through. Prior I use to think women should get over it and move on but now the tables have turned and turned i a big way. I cannot stop, literally stop thinking about him. I am grateful that I am not insane now.I feel that the world has been a bit cruel to me. My life is complicated, very complicated and i just want to Vent, Vent and vent...

Offline cocoapple

Re: Multiple Readings
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 04:21:20 AM »
i feel your pain :(

Sometimes i wish i didn't start this whole reading fiasco... then i would in a better place by now.  I know i would get into this emotional mess when i pick up the phone and called again but it's so easy to get sucked back in again.  I will try to sit on my hands and no more readings. Let things unfold >.< .... *sigh

anything