Author Topic: TAROTTI  (Read 21320 times)

Offline chrys

Re: TAROTTI
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 04:11:46 PM »
Don't do it!

Offline moon1122

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »
Sorry to come in at this point - although I'm relatively new to the forum...but wasn't this supposed to be a place for customers that get readings as opposed to psychics that provide the service?
I would be nice to keep this clean of any psychic intervention. I myself have experiences to share but - why would I want a psychic on here to convince me they are the holder of the absolute truth and not the others? It's a vicious circle.
We - customers - are here to share experiences with other customers else the forum is losing it's real purpose.
Unfortunately, there are far too many frauds out there, so this is our side of the fence.
So now I'm sure that advertising is not a problem - however the best advertising is word-of-mouth and not psychic-mouth. LOL!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 06:14:51 PM »
Sorry to come in at this point - although I'm relatively new to the forum...but wasn't this supposed to be a place for customers that get readings as opposed to psychics that provide the service?
I would be nice to keep this clean of any psychic intervention. I myself have experiences to share but - why would I want a psychic on here to convince me they are the holder of the absolute truth and not the others? It's a vicious circle.
We - customers - are here to share experiences with other customers else the forum is losing it's real purpose.
Unfortunately, there are far too many frauds out there, so this is our side of the fence.
So now I'm sure that advertising is not a problem - however the best advertising is word-of-mouth and not psychic-mouth. LOL!

Yeah, this place is a home to clients of psychic readings, not particularly professional  psychics. It seems that some psychics have come and offered their services here, but most didnt go crazy with their posts. SMH Even if Tarotti is actually gifted, I would never read with her. She finds it quite easy to pigeonhole clients like we are all the same.

Offline moon1122

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »
@bstalling Totally agree. I'm sure these psychics think they're ALL THAT and THEN SOME... and us, poor "cattle", expect our lovers to return instead seonding thousands of dollars on fairy tales... it's how I felt reading those posts. ;-(
Sigh...I wouldn't try that website either.  ???

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2016, 05:25:14 AM »
Okay everyone I just read with her. I purchased a ten minute reading for $7! (She was running a holiday special) We ended up talking for much longer and she didn't charge me extra, she just went with the flow. She was very, very nice and picked up a few things on her own - geographical distance between my POI and myself - and that his job is business/law related. But here's the downside.
I was indeed "pigeon holed" and stereotyped as a desperate, delusional, gullible girl and spoken to as such. "Oh honey who told you that? Did a psychic tell you that?" She did lots of gathering backstory from me before she began which I don't necessarily take as an indication that a psychic isn't a psychic - but she really let her assumptions fly once she had info. She asked why I thought we had broken up and then she came out with "Oh he was scared? What does that even mean? I hear this all the time from women, now tell me - where did you hear this?" And I had to just come straight out and say "I didn't get that from psychics I got that from him - I know you think I'm just regurgitating what I heard from psychics". Lots of time was spent giving me condescending advice and lectures and stereotyping the situation. Since he was 24 she figured he "got bored" and "lost interest" and wanted other women? This man asked me to marry him and the day he left was sobbing saying "I'll always love you". Since it has been a year she told me "now listen honey He doesn't love you, no man goes a year without seeing someone he loves." 🙄 Which is kind of dumb because there are all these posts Reddit and the experience project written by men like "I broke up w my gf two years ago but I still cry over her I miss her so much but refuse to contact her." I'm not saying my ex cares about me at all - who knows - but it's not fair to assume that silence always indicates that someone has forgotten you.
It seems to me she is on some kind of mission, a well meaning mission yes, to empower women out of their longing for their exes. I feel as though no matter what the situation, you will get this kind of reading from her, where she tries to get you to give up the dream. I don't know how much "seeing" and "connecting" she did but she did spend a long time therapizing me and was very sweet.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 09:07:28 AM »
So basically, a waste of time?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 05:01:45 PM »
I've read with a few readers on this site.  None of the predictions have come to pass with the time frame they gave.  They seemed good and accurate, but there's really no way to know.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 02:28:11 PM »
Yes definitely a waste of time. I'm sure she gives the same script to every woman calling about an ex.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2017, 11:50:53 PM »
Yes definitely a waste of time. I'm sure she gives the same script to every woman calling about an ex.

Haha. Exactly what she did to me. and the funny thing is I didn't want to read with her.. I wanted to try someone else and about 45 minutes into her lecture she decided to tell me that she was, in fact, not the person I wanted to talk to but the owner. Why the hell would you do that!! Thatis not ethical in any way. NEVER AGAIN. This was long before I joined this forum and could have seen this thread, but still, DONT DO IT.

She also tried to get me to accept Jesus as my lord and savior and all that mumbo jumbo, basically trying to force her religious views on a customer she already lied to about who she was.. was absolutely ridiculous waste of an hour of my life that I will never get back. That bad.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2017, 02:06:09 AM »

Haha. Exactly what she did to me. and the funny thing is I didn't want to read with her.. I wanted to try someone else and about 45 minutes into her lecture she decided to tell me that she was, in fact, not the person I wanted to talk to but the owner. Why the hell would you do that!! Thatis not ethical in any way. NEVER AGAIN. This was long before I joined this forum and could have seen this thread, but still, DONT DO IT.

She also tried to get me to accept Jesus as my lord and savior and all that mumbo jumbo, basically trying to force her religious views on a customer she already lied to about who she was.. was absolutely ridiculous waste of an hour of my life that I will never get back. That bad.

Whoa, did I undrrstand this right, you mean you thought you were talking to someone else, for 45 minutes, before she told you who she was?! That is really messed up.

Yes...... you do understand this right. Called me and said she was the person I booked... lol. you live and you learn.

The reason she admitted it was because it was so out there that she said also I'm the owner so if you want to call and complain...

Some health issues with the actual person I guess.. but if that's the case why not just say so and let me decide if I want my money back or to wait for thr real person...
lol LIKE WHAT?