Author Topic: Addication  (Read 2202 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Addication
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:08:21 AM »
So which is worst? Crack addiction or psychic addiction, I do not see any difference, now I understand why addicts can't break free, I am just venting but am sick and tired of this addictions always wanting to hear something in my ears, this is not good, I am so ashamed of this, why can't I let go of the readings, b4 relationship it use to be my job, I never had relationship issues until mid last year. the good thing is that I pay off everything on my credit card at the end of the month so it is not that bad.

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Addication
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 03:46:02 AM »
After years of a terrible addiction to psychics I finally can say that I have crossed that bridge, But  an addiction is just a symptom of something lacking inside and that does not really go away. If I look back at my life I think I have substituted one addiction with another, I worked too much, or I read too much, or I played too much sports, and the list is long. Some addictions are not as detrimental as others, but bottom line, they took me away from facing the sense of void that I carry inside. I think that it is the human nature, addictions of any sort give us security, (the attachment to that object/activity)- I don't know if there is a fix...
in my opinion.