Author Topic: Raven and Avalon twins  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Hannah3

Raven and Avalon twins
« on: May 13, 2014, 07:31:31 PM »
I just had a reading with Raven and Avalon, they are twin psychics. They were really well about connecting with my SM. ME and my SM are doing much better and he is coming around more. At first I called psychics to just ease the pain, really for hope. And then I stopped for about 7 months (didn't talk to me SM). But since my SM came back I have been speaking with them. Raven was right about a prediction on how he would contact me and when, Avalon has been good too with time. You should try them out for energy and timeframes. My SM told me last week he wasn't ready before, but with all the time that passed he realized how much he loved me and is back in but still we have to work on things. They are at contactpsychics.com

Offline melancholia

Re: Raven and Avalon twins
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:58:51 PM »
They both told me my pregnancy would bring my boyfriend and I closer together. Not only did it almost break us up completely (which might have been for the best, in retrospect) but I lost the baby within the first two months.  It was barely a pregnancy at all.

And that's just the most extreme example of how they were wrong. But then again, this whole post reads like an advert, so...

Offline Zee

Re: Raven and Avalon twins
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 09:12:19 PM »
Yeah and they have been discussed on this board a lot. Both, incidentally are on Bitwine as well.

anything