Author Topic: Had a psychic binge this weekend  (Read 2656 times)

Offline chrys

Had a psychic binge this weekend
« on: May 12, 2014, 02:26:36 AM »
I will post tomorrow details but holy crap....

Offline chrys

Re: Had a psychic binge this weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 03:57:21 PM »
I don't really know what happened. My reading were all the same and some of them were scary how they picked up on somethings that I didn't know or didn't mention

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 07:13:00 PM »
I read with William from California Psychics about my fling and he said the same as everyone else except he said They keep telling me his back is burning.  He said I can't read medical as it is against policy but they keep saying his back.  When I seen him last night he asked me for a back rub because his back was sore and it felt like it was on fire.  I had an OH WOW moment.

I also read with Peyton who said the same things as the others but said I see a new career opportunity coming up for you in the next week or so.  I never ask about my career.  But I am interviewing for a job today that I would really like.

Offline skytoto

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 12:03:34 AM »
Hi I'm new here and have been reading so many thread.
I don't know where I have to ask question so..I'm writing here.
Does anyone feels male and female psychics are totally different with relationship issue?
I have been reading with couple of male psychics as well as female psychics.
Male psychics told my relationship will be better at this time after my sm comes back...he is just afraid to make commitment...but at this time he will be back with better idea.
Female psychics told me the guy is coming back but it will be on going back and forth...no long term relation....
Anyone feels same as me?

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »
 :-[ I did too.. At this point Im so upset with myself that I don't even know what to do about it. Its like Im over me and this stupidity. But then I binge and feel even worse. Then do I stop, no why stop there? I even went to far as to call this person and left a less then nice message which makes me feel stupid, foolish and WTH with myself. I woke up at 630 am this morning and honestly was ready to go back to bed by 7 am.. I fell like the Viper in Game of Thrones..