Author Topic: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell  (Read 26870 times)

Offline chrys

Re: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 10:22:25 PM »
She is not on keen. Search google for her.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 11:21:05 PM »
Don't confuse the Yona mentioned in this thread with the other reader Yona (who is a man, by the way) that is listed on Keen.
This Yona is  a tarot card reader who is in the UK.
Her website is http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 11:25:59 PM »
Agh! Ok thanks... lol I searched and searched! Thanks for the link ;)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2014, 06:00:01 AM »
yeah, i would not recommend the Yona man/healer on Keen. his listing makes 0 sense and i was foolish enough to buy into him healing me over the phone years ago. i went through multiple sessions with him and had to agree to spending a certain amount of time each session so we werent interrupted and he could do the healings at once. he would just blow into the phone and kept asking me "do you feel that"? i had no idea what he was talking about.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 04:04:37 AM »
@Zee. No, she was very specific that it was two different men and her character traits were spot on, just not the descriptions as far as looks are concerned. 

As far as the other predictions, she said she saw me teaching a class, was very adamant about it. Told her I didn't know anything about that. Today at work, we were discussing my teaching a class in the near future. So, we will see if that happens. The other prediction is in a September time frame that I will be on vacation.

I will definitely give her a call back

Offline Zee

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2014, 06:56:13 PM »
Jeez, I swear some the comments make me want to call Yona back. She was okay to me, and she said some accurate stuff, nothing particularly mind blowing, but her round about way of filling up the minutes wasn't cool with me. I should ask for a general reading right?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:51 PM »
I am not sure if this is the general understanding of all tarot card readers or just Yona's understanding of how the tarot works, but she told me that if something significant is going on in the caller's life it *should* show up in the reading.  So, for me, even if I have a burning question, when getting a tarot card reading I simply ask them to tell me what I should know.  That way, if it shows up, its significant.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2014, 11:35:49 PM »
Yona is only good with a general reading.  If you ask Yona specific questions she waffles with "well it could happen, but it's not part of the plan", which leads me to believe she didn't see the question and is covering her bases with common sense.

I will say that her general readings feel like broken bits and pieces, BUT they seem to fall into place when things start to unfold.  She is good at what she does pick up.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 12:12:05 AM »
I agree, Kicking. When I read with yona and asked for a general reading, she gave a big picture read, and seemed scattered, which annoyed me at first. However in hindsight, I appreciate that because it means she's not forcing a story. When I made the mistake of asking her a specific question I heard her struggling to bring the pieces together.

All in all, it is best to let her read on her own without asking questions. While I know that would be irritating, but I'll tell you when I blasted her with questions I saw her struggle.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:15:35 AM by divinewishes »

Offline Zee

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 04:38:43 PM »
Extremely accurate descriptions.
I will say that her general readings feel like broken bits and pieces
asking her a specific question I heard her struggling to bring the pieces together.

I'll call back and ask her what is it I should know.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2014, 12:33:26 AM »
I just asked for a general reading also. That is all I ask for with any reader. I know that what comes up is what I am supposed to hear.  I was glad I recorded it cuz our phone connection wasn't that great, so I could listen better to the recording and hear some things I missed during the call. I will be calling her back before my vacation and let her know what transpired and see if she still predicts what she did for my vacation.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2014, 11:18:21 PM »
Has anyone gotten a reading from Yona lately?

I paid for a reading 4 weeks ago and I still have yet to hear from her.  I even sent her an email a few days ago from the same email address I sent PayPal payment from inquiring about setting up an appointment and still nothing.  I have checked my spam folders and nothing.

PayPal only gives you 45 days to file a chargeback, and at 4 weeks now I'm coming up on that fast.  I would absolutely hate to do that to her, but I can't seem to get contact with her.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2014, 12:08:54 AM »
i read with her a few weeks ago.. maybe 3-4.. that's really strange about her not contacting you back. :(

i would go ahead and do the refund and then try again if you feel like it. she normally replies to me within 24-48 hours and getting on her schedule.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2014, 01:25:50 AM »
What I did was forward the email receipt from my email and sent her an email requesting an appointment.  I read with her  on the 25th. Hope it helps

Has anyone gotten a reading from Yona lately?

I paid for a reading 4 weeks ago and I still have yet to hear from her.  I even sent her an email a few days ago from the same email address I sent PayPal payment from inquiring about setting up an appointment and still nothing.  I have checked my spam folders and nothing.

PayPal only gives you 45 days to file a chargeback, and at 4 weeks now I'm coming up on that fast.  I would absolutely hate to do that to her, but I can't seem to get contact with her.

Offline chrys

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
Anyone have any Lady Jenna updates they would like to share.  I read with her today for the first time and I would like to hear what everyone else thinks.