Author Topic: 99.8% W R O N G  (Read 47259 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: 99.8% W R O N G
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2014, 02:15:18 AM »
Hi,

First off, Decibel, your sharing throughout the last year has helped me tremendously.   I kid you not. Your sharing of your psychic experiences helped me to come to terms with my own psychic addiction.
So for that I thank you.  We are all here for a reason.  To share.  And I am grateful.  Even though the sharing started with and unfortunately ended with heartbreak and empty pockets....lol.

But what you and Sunandmooon stated that previous breakups never had the same effect that these particular ones do....the ones that start us calling.  I don't know, and I can only speak for myself, but in my case, I have been through marriage, kids, and after a really long time it ended.  It sucked, it hurt, my dreams for my future and family life took a dramatic turn. One that I never wanted, but in the end, it was for the best.  But I never looked back.  As long as it took me to heal, I did it.  And it took a while.  So why is this one different?

I guess for *ME* it was while I was married I saw the demise...I lived it.  This one?  No, I didn't see it coming.  AT ALL.   Thinking back, I can only see maybe one or two things that maybe I missed.  I WANTED this relationship.  I LOVED this man.  Totally and unconditionally.  And the fact that he didn't feel the same while I was so in LOVE....I think that is what did it.  For me anyway.  I just couldn't handle it.  And at this point it really doesn't matter what he wanted, did, said, or whatever.   What matters is how I couldn't come to grips with it.  I can go on forever on how good I thought it was, my love for him, The things OMG that he led me to believe...Cause for all intents and purposes, thing were hunk dory....But in the end.....HE was done.  I COULDN'T face it.  and that is all.  No matter how cruelly he ended it, the fact is, is that he DID. And yes, he never told me, but come on....after a few months of nothing?  I should have seen it.. I should have....but I held on to what he said, and what the psychics told me....

And that brings me to what you and Sunandmoon said....Why this guy?  But I honestly don't think it's this particular guy so to speak.  It's ME.  MY ego, for whatever reason.  I didn't, as in my marriage see the end coming.  Or want the end for that matter.   I don't know.  Maybe after my failed marriage and my dreams for that coming to an end, I couldn't face that happening again?  But All I do know is that I need to work on me. Why would I let someone who didn't see my worth, make me feel so worthless?   So worthless that I needed to pay someone on the phone to tell me that he loves me?  When he obviously does not?  Time does heal.  It really does.  However, this time, it seems to be taking way longer than expected......lol.  My love for him is still there, yeah I hate to say it but it is.  That just doesn't go away.  But I know I have to move on and maybe find someone who will love me . 

Offline sagitira

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
my heart goes out to all of you hurting same way :( i wish i didn't know how you guys feel but sadly i know very well. this one guy...that got us to start calling... :( wish i knew how long it would take to heal and move on completely not just in my head but let go of him in my heart...that still doesn't seem to listen to my brain that he wasn't meant to be with me...

Offline sagitira

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 12:07:36 PM »
kth you're right this is why i stopped with readings. it's much better now but still hurts perhaps with time this will lessen for us. i think i'm in the accepting phase :) just needs time but at least i won't be spending money - well throwing it down the toilet really cause calling psychics got me nowhere lol just caused me to realise i was totally wasting my money...
wish i could take all the pain away from us :) now i only hope that whatever is happening will be best for me in the long run..

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 07:41:07 PM »
Bella, maybe you've hit on the common theme - the unexpected breakup? That is certainly what happened to me and because I was so upset about everything I had done to give him what he wanted only to find out he didn't seem to wanted it after all. And then kind of forgot to send me the memo.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2014, 03:22:47 AM »
Hi all,

I wasn't sure of posting this or not....However, I found something out that the ex bf did, and was quite upsetting to me.  It was something that was promised from him to me to do together.  He NEEDED me to help him with this.  Well it turns out he did it on his own, a year ago.  When all the psychics were telling me how upset he was, depressed and so on, umm....from what he did, not so much. 

You know, I do believe SOME have a gift in seeing things.  I mean really, how could they know specifics?  That raises the question on their ethics, alibilty, or who knows. 

Let me give you an example....My ex husband and I have been apart for about 8 years now.  For some stupid reason, he still pops up in my dreams...a lot.  Now let's just say HE were calling a psychic...and let's say he called a gifted one....they might tell him that I "dream of him"  umm. yeah unfortuantely I do.  He was a significant part of my life, we have children together, we were together for a ton of years.   But I wouln't trust him as far as I could throw him, and with the weight he's gained, it wouldn't be too far. HOWEVER, my point is, is that they would pick that fact up, that I dream of him...And they would more than likely misinpterpret it.  Because believe me, I WOULD NEVER EVER GET BACK WITH HIM.  But they would tell him how I dream of him, and sometimes think of him, (which I do, but not always in a positive way) Sometimes, because of our past, I do think of him to tell him something about a mutual friend or whatnot...or because on of our children..or because I get all melancholy at times....Maybe they would give him those words and look into it like I want him back????  Do I still love him?  Yes, but not in THAT way.  I love him because of the years we spent, I KNOW him.  But in no way shape or form, in a romantic way.  I do at times miss "My family" .  But that does NOT mean I want him back.  EVER.  But I imagine me, calling about the ex b/f, and hearing that he dreams of me?????!!!????!!!  OMG doesn't that sound great? It sounds like he wants me!!!!  When in reality, he does not....

So that leads me to my current readings on the ex b/f who was such a coward.  Does he feel bad?  Probably, cause you would have to be less than human to think or feel how you DIDN'T end things was nice.  Does he miss me?  Maybe, I was good to him, and we had  a lot of good times.  Does that mean he wants me back or in his life now?????  Ummm... NO.  It does not.  It doesn't mean anything.
The fact that, and I am going out on a limb here, He misses me, feels so bad about what he did, that means NOTHING for my future.  Means nothing in so far as predictions.  We all miss someone, we all realize something was good, but that doesn't mean THEY want to go back to that AT ALL!!! 

So yeah, they might be gifted in the past or possibly the current....I mean really WTF are we all looking for, for them to be God?  Isn't it enough that you can call a complete stranger on the phone and they can tell you about your past?  I think that is amazing.  To get SPECIFICS!?!  WOW.  I know I have been blown away with certain things a few times....

The unethical ones that are just so cruel and out for the money who string people along should really just burn in hell, if you ask me.  To use their gift for money, no matter who they hurt.  And yes, I have been strung along too.  But I allowed myself to be.  However, the people that they really rip off and cause irrefutable, irreparable damage to....my heart goes out to them.

The problem is is that for *ME* I honestly thought what they said was real..what they said would happen would, they knew so much...  It's like a needle in your arm....Just as damaging.  But that call, that band aid feels good when you're hurting...

I still honestly don't know how some people have had things happen for them.. I am just jealous I guess.  lol. 

Lesson for me, is never ever think it is more than "for entertainment purposes only".  Never ever put stock in what they say.  If they pick up on something, then wow, isn't that cool....I just wish it wasn't so costly, in an emotional and monetary way.

Offline oben

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2014, 04:47:35 AM »
Never ever looked at it this way, great point bella ;)

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2014, 06:46:09 AM »
Hey Bella, thank you for this post. Your sentence "You love him but not in that way" was really eye opening. You are so right. Maybe my ex does still miss me, think about me as all the relationships have some good moments, might even have feelings for me, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN MY EX WANTS ME BACK! Psychics pick on these things and give us hope, and when it doesnt happen I come crashing down and it hurts real bad. Atleast I know now that I should ask psychics if my ex wants me back, if I do call, which i have minimized to almost a call like every 2-3 weeks, from 2-3 calls a day.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2014, 10:06:55 AM »
bella i'm sorry you had to find that out but you are right and really you are seeing it correctly because even if my ex called psychics and asked about me they would pick up i love him, think about him often and dream about him. however i would not take him back because of how he hurt me and other things (too personal to put on public forum)
so yes it's likely they miss us because if you spend considerable amount of time with someone you do get attached and have some feelings towards one another. in most cases everybody has time when they miss the other person or think about other person. but yes this does not mean they want us back as well.

funny thing is that i can actually validate if psychics are right or wrong when it comes to feelings because i see my ex almost everyday and we do talk..i know he has some feelings and so do i. but none of us would get back together we both have serious reasons now not to. 99percent of psychics saw us together and some well respected psychics here were literally adamant that we would end up together - didn't happen. and it never will now. i'm sure if i called a psychic today he/she would tell me he loves me misses me he would break up with his gf and be with me. i'd probably just laugh in their face. i stopped reading with psychics but i still read the forum because as promised i want to update later about remaining predictions which are supposed to happen.

i think closest so far to seeing things when it comes to specifics was Elizabeth3 and her predictions are for later however i hold no hopes as i had similarly crazy experience with Cookie who picked up on very very specific things but predictions were totally wrong. so when it comes to psychics i no longer believe anyone can actually see future - my personal opinion and will probably not change it anymore as i've had over 2 years of my own experience to see that what most of them are is just frauds. to find a gifted psychic who can actually read future as well not just past and present seems like mission impossible.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2014, 04:10:30 AM »
Bella, I read your story and thought of a quote I had seen some time back.

"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be."

Boy, does that ring true for me. That is the hardest part of all of this. Those beautiful pictures we paint in our heads...

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2014, 11:44:55 AM »

Better yet, the picture the other pserson paints for us with invisible ink.

More like disappearing ink    ::)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:28 PM »

Better yet, the picture the other pserson paints for us with invisible ink.

More like disappearing ink    ::)
  LOL!!!!!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2014, 11:47:47 PM »
Bella, I read your story and thought of a quote I had seen some time back.

"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be."

Boy, does that ring true for me. That is the hardest part of all of this. Those beautiful pictures we paint in our heads...
Yes, it's true isn't it?  What we thought it would be, what we imagined...Love that quote. 
However my picture became somewhat of an imprint for far too long...based on what I called to hear.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2014, 07:18:21 PM »
Hello everyone  :)  Long time lurker and first time poster here. First of all, I would like to thank all of the members that have taken the time to share their experiences and stories on this board, good and bad. It was painful yet comforting to know that I wasn't alone in this crazy psychic spiral I was caught up in. I followed your stories and felt your pain as I was and am living through the same thing. My story is the same as many of you. The "man that got away, soulmate, twin flame, etc". That lied to me,  hurt me, used me when it was convenient for him, and dumped me when it wasn't. And I just couldn't let go. Coupled with the fact that he would pop in and out of my life instead of just being done. I've been in a whirlwind of depression and self loathing for the past 2 1/2 years, which was made worse by the psychics that kept giving me hope that he would finally fulfill all his promises to me, he'd be back, I'd have my chance, blah blah blah. Thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars and endless disappointment. Needless to say, he hasn't come back or ever fully stepped up to the commitment he promised. And at this point I feel I am finally ready to let go of all false hopes, see him for what he is, and move forward. Havent heard from him in months and it ended VERY badly, and hes way too much of a coward to man up so I'll most likely never hear from him again. I feel like a psycho fool, because thats how I acted, instead of accepting the reality in front of me.

So, long story short, have read with hundreds! The ONLY ones that called it with him as it happened were Aries Intuition (Kisha, on Keen) who got his behavior in the past two years to a tee, and told me
That although he did love me, he was nowhere near being ready for the kind of relationship I wanted nor would he be anytime in the future that she could see. This was 2 years ago, and, again, what got me was that she got his behaviors for the past two years exactly correct. Now, I don't believe in her for anything else because she gave me the "you have someone else coming in for you" line, which never happened despite me actively trying to go out on dates and move on. She also made a few other predictions that never came to pass, but about the bag of douche, she was correct. The other one was Anne Marie, a tarot reader out of England. Not sure of address but she has her own site of you google her. Scary accurate with details of situation and the progression. Again wrong with other stuff but right about him. I've had a few others tell me that he wouldn't be back, but they were so wrong about other details (his personality, the dynamics of the relationship, even wrong about things involving just me) that I don't give them credit-just lucky/safe guesses on their part that a couple that split up badly would stay split up. Read with alot on Live Person when I first started, total waste of money and all fakes. Then saw this board and got hooked on Keen. Read with most of the top readers, and although some of them got smaller predictions right, like contact and the bag of douche breaking things off with other girls he was talking to, but the big one that most of them saw, him coming back, never happened. And I was so hopeful because of the ones like Cookie, who could tell me the color of our cars and describe my living room, but couldn't predict the weather this afternoon. Read with some locals and some storefronts as well, same story. I love Gaylene as a person and believe that she truly tries her best to help and believes in what she does. She keeps her rates low and has always been supportive, patient, and kind no matter what condition I was in when I called. She was great at picking up current situation/feelings and small predictions, but, again, the big
One never happened. If anyone wants details on a particular psychic, just post or pm me and I'll do my best to answer. Which brings me to my final site, California Psychics. I've promised myself that this is it. Read this past month a couple times with Uli, who is supposed to be the real deal I guess. She is the only one I have or will read with on there because I don't want to fuel my addiction. I'm done. Predictions with her are all pending. Has anyone read with her? Did her predictions come true for any of you? She was very very good with personalities and the situation, and events in both my life and my relationship with him. I have no hope left but it would be nice if something came true for me and life started looking up as she predicts. I'd appreciate anything you guys can tell me about your experiences with her. Again, thanks to all of you and I wish you all the happiness that we all deserve!

Offline Zee

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2014, 11:47:10 PM »
I know you said England, but just to narrow it down.....please

http://www.annemariekell.com This Anne Marie Kell is in England
http://www.tarotreading4u.co.uk  There is an Anne Marie in London
http://annemarieclairvoyant.co.uk London as well.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2014, 12:43:51 AM »
Hi Zee, It was Anne Marie Kell-glad you were able to find her.