Author Topic: 99.8% W R O N G  (Read 47260 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: 99.8% W R O N G
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2014, 04:01:14 PM »
Oh my goodness, kicking, this is horrible!! To fuel that level of delusion saddens me to my core. How this fraud can look at their own reflection or even sleep at night knowing that they are literally lying to this woman is just plain sick. What's even more sickening is that I imagine this scenario is replayed 100s of times daily. I know it's not the reader's fault that this woman won't let go at this time, I get that, but be humane and tell her to move on and suggest therapy! I really wish we were able to write other members on there. Grrrr!!!

I have spoken to a handful of the therapists on Ingenio and of course many of them specialize in psychic addiction. That being said, I have also had many of them tell me that many of their regular clients are "psychics" from Keen. One psychologist told me outright that many have no business offering advice to anyone and that many suffer from their own psychological disorders. The therapists list their credentials but I am not sure if Ingenio verifies this or not. I doubt it. But, they have been helpful to me from time to time and I have never felt mislead. One even changed her rate for me from $1.99/min to $.50/min so that her and I could talk for an hour. I was very upset at the time and it was a much needed session. If any of you are interested here is the link: http://counseling-therapy.ingenio.com/ but IMHO if you are seeking long term therapy you should find someone in your area.

Here's the thing...I believe in psychic ability. I really do. I just think that Keen and all of the other platform sites are riddled with frauds and/or marginally talented readers and most of which are very greedy. I rarely get readings anymore but when I do I choose to pay for independent readings that I have researched thoroughly. I also like having to set up an appointment and YES having to WAIT for my reading. It's calming for me and I don't have to freak out about the minutes ticking by because most of the independents are reasonable with their time. What I mean by that is if I pay for a 30 minute reading but it takes 35 or 40 minutes to get the message to me they will do so. I also don't have that anxious feeling to CALL CALL CALL every psychic in my wake after the call ends, lol! I have a dummy email that I have linked to a PayPal account so they are not able to "Google" me beforehand if any of you are concerned about that. Anyway, this works for me, may not work for everyone...I just wanted to throw an alternative out there for any of you wanting to wean yourself off of the platform sites. :)

So, as some of you know I look at feedback in my spare time because it reinforces why these readers are SOOOOOOO wrong.

flowers27 has been strung along for well over a year and no one has been right about her relationship question.

jamisonboys1123 has been strung along for a while.  This person has been told her ex is coming back, he is her soulmate ect.
she left feedback in December that her ex proposed to his gf, of course all the readers said it will not last...we know the script.
The most recent feedback 3/6 is as follows:

3/6/2014 Jamisonboys1123 5 stars Sorry I couldn't finish funds low, thank you , you see that he made a mistake by marrying that girl you said that we a our soulmates. And he will realize that. 

I was so upset when I read this!!  The guy married his girlfriend! Take notice of these two examples is all I can say.

AND

And this feedback was for the same reader in January! PAY ATTENTION

1/15/2014 Jamisonboys1123 5 stars Thank you so much, you said that me and my ex will get back together you you said play hard to get fresh myself up so can get jealous you said he will need me. The girl he's with he really don't love her and you said the baby that suppose to be his its not. But this month or next he'll be back with me 

Offline skyline

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2014, 06:47:58 PM »
That being said, I have also had many of them tell me that many of their regular clients are "psychics" from Keen. One psychologist told me outright that many have no business offering advice to anyone and that many suffer from their own psychological disorders.

I know a keen reader personally and you wouldn't believe some of the stories I've heard from her about other readers. They have issues just like everybody else and I wouldn't call some of them based upon the what I know.

Offline Zee

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2014, 07:21:08 PM »
Well in all honesty, we shouldn't believe or act as if psychics are above human or something. They have issues just like everybody else, which probably spills over onto their calls.  It's one of the reasons they give out such useless advice or read into things that don't pertain to the caller.

Someone posted 'for entertainment purposes' once before and that is truly how we should look at calls and probably why I have no major rush to stop getting a reading. It is especially entertaining for my ego to hear some of the things they say to me. Nothing makes me feel as good than a huge ego boost.

It still does irritate when I look back over my notes sometimes and look at all the lies I believed and all the stuff that never, never, ever transpired. It's still my belief though that I might find a really solid reader one day.

Who knows?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2014, 10:10:20 PM »
it sounds to me like this woman doesn't want to let go. i think some of us can relate to this. i know years ago anytime a reader told me i would NOT get back with my ex i wouldn't believe them. i only believed those that told me that we would. i even got the the point where i would delete and sometimes block advisors so i didn't get their mail because it would make me mad that they would tell me no and seeing their name over email would remind me of their negative prediction. luckily i've grown out of that sort of thinking, but this woman is choosing to believe in the lies/false hope. i actually wonder why she even still believes this reader when reality shows the opposite..

also, i think some of these readers think they are gifted. i'm not sure why they think they can read the future when they can't, but somewhere along the line they became delusional. so i don't think it's always malicious intent, though it is probably just as much one as it is the other.

have you ever made excuses for a reader? for good or bad? i have done this many times as well.
if a reader gives me a negative outcome i focus on the other things they said that were also wrong to try to believe the negative prediction is just wrong.
if a reader gives me a positive outcome but is missing a lot of confirming validations i try to make things fit that don't really from their reading because i want the positive outcome more.

i just think we have to take responsibility for calling, and what we chose to believe. again, i think a lot of readers are only in this for the money and/or to hurt or take advantage of people. however, we are the ones making the calls and spending the money. and i'm not saying this to be preachy or sound like it's easy to just stop. if anyone has an addiction to this it's me. unfortunately i found keen.com about 10 years ago. i could have probably bought a vacation home at the beach with the amount of money i've spent on readings. but i know it was my fault for continuing to call - especially when reality was different than the predictions from the readings. 

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »
KTH what a horrible story.

Yes Truth, I agree with you that this individual probably doesn't want to let go or is having a hard time at it and I came to believe that in my own situation, my continuous calling was prolonging my healing.

what did it for me finally was when I still dropped my guy even after readers discouraged me from doing so. I realized I was the worst person to get readings lol because I was so stubborn to do what I wanted to do anyway. A trait that has worked out for me in this instance.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2014, 08:30:07 PM »
i also saw  feedback by that flowers person on keen and thought exactly the same. she kept asking about the job if i remember correctly for months! kept being told job offer in 2 or 4 weeks etc for months. i hope she got the job but this only shows how some people are literally blinded by what psychics say and even though predictions don't happen they still keep calling the same person ...why?

also i want to point out one thing - my predictions so far have not manifested however i never gave negative feedback to a reader. i gave positive feedback as i believed that what they were saying would happen because they picked up on past and present. but when months pass by and prediction didn't happen i was unable to leave a feedback as i believe there is only a certain time that you can leave feedback for the reading. once that time passes you can no longer leave a feedback. and i was certainly not calling the psychic back only to leave negative feedback i would not waste my money. i believe that some psychics purposely give longer time frame to avoid negative feedbacks.

i also want to stress out that when people are really in a bad place (depressed and very attached to the guy) they need to be careful not to put their lives on hold and have false hopes.it is extremely dangerous i know this as my best friend 2 years ago was also addicted to readings. she was soo in love and the guy was with someone else. she kept having reading after a reading waiting for reconciliation as psychics predicted - mind you almost every psychic told her they would be together and he would leave the girl - bla bla we all know those fairy tales..well timeframes came and gone, kept being pushed further and further away. over a year later she tried to kill herself, took sleeping pills as she could no longer bear the fact that the guy will not be back and that she was being fed a fairy tale. she believed it so much that when she realised that it was false hope she was unable to cope. it was extremely hard to look at it and it took her over a year to recover and start living again. it is no joke for some people readings can be very damaging.

i'm not saying do not get readings but if you do be wise and realistic about it -really they all say for entertainment purposes only and this is how we should take it. if people feel they need reading every day or several times a week then they are dealing with addiction and that can cause some real harm and damage. so i guess the message is be careful not to rely on what psychics say, you can wait for reconciliation but live your life as well do not put it on hold waiting for time frames.

i still check out the forum and see if anyone's predictions manifest. still looking for that one reader who would be accurate in terms of future, not just present and past but haven't found one yet. many many readers pick up present or past but noone was correct with future predictions. i have so many friends who consulted psychics not one of them said that their predictions manifested. i read almost all posts on this forum and other forums and people are coming with same conclusions - predictions never happened.

i haven't had a reading for a while and i cannot stress how good i feel now. my guy never came back and what actually happened nobody - NOBODY predicted this. not a single reader out of hundreds that i consulted. i also do not believe the connection thing anymore - people say not everyone connects with same psychics but if that psychic is able to pick up on my past and present that means connection was established yet still future predictions fail to manifest. there must be definitely different reason behind why predictions don't manifest (other then forget about prediction and it will then manifest - this also did not happen with me as i've recently re listened to all my readings and some predictions i totally dismissed or forgot about also failed to manifest). the only one who knows the future for me is God (if you are non believer i do not wanna offend or cause arguments this is just my personal experience and opinion).

good luck everyone. keep the feedback going - positive and negative too - as long as it's true honest feedback it is important that people know what to expect and can learn from our experience. it helped me a lot when i realised predictions were not happening i'm sure there will be other people who will find it helpful.
good luck everyone :)

by the way my friend never reconciled with the guy. he met someone else and now lives with her. and sad things is she also works with that person in one building which is why her healing took so long.

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2014, 03:29:14 AM »
What a great post!!

I will add also that it's actually quite difficult to make the decision to be realistic about readings, taking into consideration others' predictions didn't unfold, and coming to terms with oneself - the time wasted on holding on to false hope.

Because this was an addiction for many of us, myself included, it was painful to let go and deal with the truth...so not only are you hurting over a breakup and waiting for the guy, but also now hurting over the reality of decisions made to call, spending beyond your means and prolonging healing.

Ugh...I remember how it sucked!!

Offline sagitira

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »
@calypso
it's actually quite difficult to make the decision to be realistic about readings, taking into consideration others' predictions didn't unfold, and coming to terms with oneself - the time wasted on holding on to false hope.
i agree - it's extremely difficult at least it was for me and still is to accept the reality for what it is. it's the hardest thing i've ever had to do, to understand and let go. everyone probably comes to this conclusion in their own time. a year ago i would not listen to any of my friends telling me that predictions didn't happen. i refused to see the reality. it requires a lot considering i was addicted to readings and false hope that came with it. i'm grateful now that i can finally see the truth even thought it's still hard to cope but i know i lived before i met my ex i will live after he's no longer in my life.

i just realised that some people are meant to come to our lives but not stay in our lives and there is a reason for it. i have learnt so much from my experience. it wasn't all positive but it was certainly very valuable and i know i will do things better next time i am in a relationship.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2014, 04:48:24 AM »
I loved what Calypso said, that coming to terms with oneself, time wasted holding on to false hope.
It's difficult to let go of a relationship, very much so, but so is letting go of the hope.  It is detrimental to moving on, difficult as it is.  Letting go of the hope.  It is the true ending of things.  And I think, for me, that was what was so hard.  Letting go of everything I wanted.  Yes letting go of him, but letting go of the hope he would see how stupid he was to let me go.  Letting go of MY dreams of what our relationship could be.  What I thought my coming years would be.  Letting go of all of that.  That is what is so hard. I spent the last year thinking about all the things we said we'd do.  Like it was gonna happen....lol.  The time I should have spent healing, I spent thinking he'd call and we'd go here, and wouldn't he love this?, Wouldn't he like that?  We would have so much fun doing....Maybe I should look into this place to go?  Jeez, talk about time wasted.  Starting over sucks.  Especially when you didn't want to in the first place. Especially when you love someone else.

When you let go of the hope, is when the real pain sets in. 

And while I was calling, all I could think about was how nice things would be again, to follow through on all the plans we had made.   The house, the vacations, blah blah blah....Letting go of him is hard and letting go of all I thought would be is hard too.  Letting go of the HOPE.  I let myself get caught up in the notion that he missed me, and loved me so.  Let myself stay in a non reality. 

I feel ashamed.  I feel stupid.  I feel crushed.  Oh, I know I'll be fine.  I am really still reeling over it all.   Functioning, yes, very well I might add.  However, the letting go of the hope kind of lets a reality in that is quite sad.  Very sad indeed.  It will never be what I thought, or wanted.  It will never be what they said it would be.  I know I have said this before, and maybe I didn't hear it myself, but people get dumped every single day.  And they don't get back together. Ever. And somtimes, you just gotta suck it up, and move on. If he wanted me in his life then I figure he would tell me or show me. And he would be with me. And he doesn't.  No need to call a psychic to keep me holding on to something that is no longer there.  To keep me hanging on to a hope that is futile. 

I question myself, My self esteem.  Yes I was with him for 3 years. To call and pay soo much money to hear all these wonderful things....I needed that to help me sleep.  Why?  Why couldn't I just realize it was over?  That he didn't want to be with me anymore?  Why couldn't I handle that?   To him, it ran it's course.  He was done and wanted to start a new chapter.  The thing is is we were on different pages.  Nothing more.  It happens all the time.  It was my time to be on the loosing end is all.  Nothing more, Not his issues, not money, not depression, nothing...He was just done. Granted, he was a coward and couldnt' tell me, but I think 17 months of nothing says it all.  I guess I am a tad slow.  lol. 

I think if we were to talk to a non biased friend they would be able to see and tell you the truth.  They won't fill you with false hope and keep you hanging on.  They will help you see and help you heal and help you move on with your life.  Which in most cases won't take nearly as long as when you're calling a psychic.   But there was something missing in myself, that I had to call a stranger on the phone to hear that he loved me, and how sorry he felt, and how much he wanted me in his life. Yeah, there was something missing in me. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2014, 05:19:10 PM »
Well said Bella! I think there is a certain type of person that does this to us (my exbf most likely has a PD). He came to me at a time in my life when I was feeling low and unwanted. He couldn't believe I was being treated the way I was, and took great pains to show me how it could be - with him of course. All those things I wanted, I had wanted because we had talked about them. I so know what you mean. My exbf also stopped talking to me pretty unexpectedly, and it really threw me for a loop. Hard to go from him being attached to my hip to not even talking to me with no warning.

In all my relationships, I've never ever had a problem moving on. I'd certainly been dumped before, or had a crush on someone who didn't like me as much, but this one relationship ending really killed me. I wish I knew why.

Maybe part of it was embarrassment. I was embarrassed over what I had done to be with him, and that I had obviously misjudged his character horribly. 

I talked to friends, a few of them. I also talked to a male friend I had known online for quite a few years. He was kind enough to chat with me on the phone. He had gone through a divorce around the same time as I had. He asked the story, and I told him, and he bluntly said it was likely that my exbf was pulling away months before, but I hadn't really noticed it. Probably because the times he left me be I was so thrilled to have some alone time, and when he was around he was looking over my shoulder as usual, so it never really looked like he was gone.

But those psychics, THEY all said he'd be back. Well 99% of them did. And since I was paying them for their "knowledge", I figured they would know best, right?

HARD lesson learned there! I should've listened to all my friends who said he was an ass, he didn't deserve me, let him go, and the oh so popular - if he wants to be with you, he will. THOSE friends were all right.

I met another guy, and you know what? He's not attached to my hip 24/7, he doesn't text bomb and call me when I've been busy at work, but not a day goes by that he doesn't wrap me in his arms and tell me he loves me. Maybe I had to go through all that pain to really appreciate what I have now, I don't know. But I'm glad we found each other and took a chance.

If I had a chance to do over the last 7 years, I'd kick my exbf in the nuts and tell him to take a hike! No do-overs with this one, just way too painful!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:20:17 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2014, 05:56:38 PM »
I can empathize with all that is shared in this post, but I also think it is important to mention one more thing.  We tend to overlook some really crucial matters at times when calling psychics. That's why I am not all that inclined, personally, to accept that all the information is available to us when we read about reports of both failed and accurate predictions.  We simply don't have enough information to be able to determine the quality of the reader, or the reading or the suitability of the personalities involved in the broken relationships.  I can admit I have done the very same myself, leaving a reading thinking it was really good reading only to replay it some weeks later to pick up a word or turn of phrase here and there that did not seem quite as I recalled when I first heard it.  It's natural, it happens and it can certainly skew what a person could begin to expect occurring in the near future.

Additionally, I don't discount the fact that there could very well be psychics that are either not at all talented or not all that talented and therefore do not see enough in their readings to be able to get the final outcome correctly, or even crucial elements of the "now" for that matter.  So callers can easily be mislead if they do not perform their searches carefully, reviewing the psychics they call in terms of accuracy and reputation.  And even then there isn't an entity that one can look towards to determine good and bad psychics as there might be in other professional associations, so that research has to be done by the caller without a lot to work with.

Secondly, while it is reported on forums like this that most psychics suggest that former exes will return, we all know that not all exes do return to a former love interest.  I can't suggest what the percentage of them do, but I am sure that the chances of this happening depends highly upon the quality of the relationship and the personality of the individuals involved.  Some relationships are toxic, and should not continue, regardless of the desires or one or more of the parties involved.  Not saying that anyone participating in this thread has had such a relationship, but we all know that people learn later that they were not well suited to each other, and needed either the space, the time or some other relationship to develop in order to become truly aware of that fact.  Let's face it some exes should NOT return since the base relationship was not a good union of souls and why would the Universe be inclined to bring two people back together that clearly do not belong together?
And it is for this VERY reason that it is so crucial that the information delivered in a psychic reading should neither trump nor outweigh the information that the caller gets from his or her own intuition.

Well said Bella! I think there is a certain type of person that does this to us (my exbf most likely has a PD). He came to me at a time in my life when I was feeling low and unwanted. He couldn't believe I was being treated the way I was, and took great pains to show me how it could be - with him of course. All those things I wanted, I had wanted because we had talked about them. I so know what you mean. My exbf also stopped talking to me pretty unexpectedly, and it really threw me for a loop. Hard to go from him being attached to my hip to not even talking to me with no warning.

I'm all my relationships, I've never ever had a problem moving on. I'd certainly been dumped before, or had a crush on someone who didn't like me as much, but this one relationship ending really killed me. I wish I knew why.

Maybe part of it was embarrassment. I was embarrassed over what I had done to be with him, and that I had obviously misjudged his character horribly. 

I talked to friends, a few of them. I also talked to a male friend I had known online for quite a few years. He was kind enough to chat with me on the phone. He had gone through a divorce around the same time as I had. He asked the story, and I told him, and he bluntly said it was likely that my exbf was pulling away months before, but I hadn't really noticed it. Probably because the times he left me be I was so thrilled to have some alone time, and when he was around he was looking over my shoulder as usual, so it never really looked like he was gone.

But those psychics, THEY all said he'd be back. Well 99% of them did. And since I was paying them for their "knowledge", I figured they would know best, right?

HARD lesson learned there! I should've listened to all my friends who said he was an ass, he didn't deserve me, let him go, and the oh so popular - if he wants to be with you, he will. THOSE friends were all right.

I met another guy, and you know what? He's not attached to my hip 24/7, he doesn't text bomb and call me when I've been busy at work, but not a day goes by that he doesn't wrap me in his arms and tell me he loves me. Maybe I had to go through all that pain to really appreciate what I have now, I don't know. But I'm glad we found each other and took a chance.

If I had a chance to do over the last 7 years, I'd kick my exbf in the nuts and tell him to take a hike! No do-overs with this one, just way too painful!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 05:58:09 PM by Bark angel »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »
I suppose one could look at it that way, yes, but what it really means to me is that if a reading produces information that feels or appears to the caller as "too good to be true", chances are it is!! We can't suggest anything as readers of this forum. We don't know enough to make a comment or judgment. Just as it would be improper for me to suggest that any relationship with a former love will not happen.  I simply don't know. 

The callers are really the only ones (other than truly skilled psychics, and there may be fewer of those than it appears) that can determine whether there is any merit in this relationship resuming. If there's no merit, it doesn't matter what a reader tells you - it's likely either not to happen or not to last - so why delude yourself into thinking it might?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2014, 03:23:58 PM »
Bella, your entire post really resonated with me but the core of it, below, letting go of the hope and letting the real pain set in, hence allowing the real healing to set in has made a positive impression. Thank you for sharing this. You are a wonderful and kind soul. Even tho my part of your journey is as big as a grain of sand, lol, I am still happy to be a part of it. We are all healing in our own way but we are all learning so much, too. I am so grateful for everyone on the forum and am here for any of you if and when you need me. Much love, all!!

I loved what Calypso said, that coming to terms with oneself, time wasted holding on to false hope.
It's difficult to let go of a relationship, very much so, but so is letting go of the hope.  It is detrimental to moving on, difficult as it is.  Letting go of the hope.  It is the true ending of things.  And I think, for me, that was what was so hard.  Letting go of everything I wanted.  Yes letting go of him, but letting go of the hope he would see how stupid he was to let me go.  Letting go of MY dreams of what our relationship could be.  What I thought my coming years would be.  Letting go of all of that.  That is what is so hard. I spent the last year thinking about all the things we said we'd do.  Like it was gonna happen....lol.  The time I should have spent healing, I spent thinking he'd call and we'd go here, and wouldn't he love this?, Wouldn't he like that?  We would have so much fun doing....Maybe I should look into this place to go?  Jeez, talk about time wasted.  Starting over sucks.  Especially when you didn't want to in the first place. Especially when you love someone else.

When you let go of the hope, is when the real pain sets in.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2014, 03:35:02 PM »
I'm all my relationships, I've never ever had a problem moving on. I'd certainly been dumped before, or had a crush on someone who didn't like me as much, but this one relationship ending really killed me. I wish I knew why.

Sun, it still amazes me how many of our personal situations mirror one another here. I feel EXACTLY the same way about this particular break up. I usually move on in a healthy amount of time (3-6 months) post a break up. Sometimes sooner. But this one has left such an imprint on my heart, my soul, my ego, whatever. Sometimes it feels so.....unnatural to still harbor feelings for someone that has clearly moved on and completely let go of me, and to have done so swiftly and without reservation. I am sure your friend was correct that the ex was pulling away months prior to the split. I know my ex was and I tried everything I could to bring him back in but he was determined to not work it out.

Anyway, I also want to thank you for sharing your words with us as well. Maybe I'm reading all of this with a "new set of eyes" at just the right time, but I am ready to move on to the next chapter of my life and let him be.  ;D

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2014, 07:27:35 PM »

Sun, it still amazes me how many of our personal situations mirror one another here. I feel EXACTLY the same way about this particular break up. I usually move on in a healthy amount of time (3-6 months) post a break up. Sometimes sooner. But this one has left such an imprint on my heart, my soul, my ego, whatever. Sometimes it feels so.....unnatural to still harbor feelings for someone that has clearly moved on and completely let go of me, and to have done so swiftly and without reservation. I am sure your friend was correct that the ex was pulling away months prior to the split. I know my ex was and I tried everything I could to bring him back in but he was determined to not work it out.

Anyway, I also want to thank you for sharing your words with us as well. Maybe I'm reading all of this with a "new set of eyes" at just the right time, but I am ready to move on to the next chapter of my life and let him be.  ;D

I know, it's so odd. I certainly know people who always seem to have a hard time with breakups, but I was never really one of them after the initial bit of hurt. But with this one, it was a full 18 months before I was able to let go and way too much money on psychics, get back together books, forums and all that stuff. Yes, in some instances he gave me hope (and honestly I read into it), then the psychics gave me hope.

I probably wouldn't have held on for so long without the psychics, but OTOH I didn't start calling them till 3-4 months out - when I normally would've been well into my healing stage. Something certainly happened to me internally with this one and it sure wasn't healthy. And I am a woman who claims she doesn't need a man to be happy, so why did this one set me back so far?

I'm so glad you're getting a new set of eyes. I remember when that happened to me, and it was a liberating feeling!   8)