Author Topic: 99.8% W R O N G  (Read 47228 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: 99.8% W R O N G
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 07:13:33 PM »
OK, now this is getting unreasonable.  Sunandmoon, the thread you pasted was when I first joined the forum and I asked why older members did not come back to the forum.  I was told to read the threads.  I did.  I never asked again.  You suggest today that I am still wondering why people don't come back. I am not. I am not at all interested in why because I realize there are any number of reasons.  Not just one.

Furthermore, I will ask you once to kindly not report on MY CASE.  That was not a failed prediction and the fact that you would try to make it appear that way suggests what is really going on here.  And I don't like it.  You have no idea what you are speaking of unless you are Destiny251, that is!  The post you refer to was a reading I had that I referred to as a very generic read that could apply to almost anyone.  I mentioned she had picked up a couple of points and she predicted something quite unassociated to my central line of questioning that was supposed to occur in days, and in fact it occurred but not until nearly a month later. That's what I shared in the post.

What bothers me the most is what is clearly going on now. This is uncalled for.  And I see the same people jumping on the bandwagon.  And you all wonder why people don't come back to report what happens later?   I see that no one has taken exception to the unfair aggression, false accusations and argumentative tone of this post direct to me. No of course not.  By the way, I didn't say anything about this other than it is uncalled for, but I will admit that Kicking was asking members in chat if anyone had read with this reader or that, all the while claiming she was not getting readings.  Frankly, if truth be known, I feel a little offended by being mislead like that. 
Give it a flipping rest. I get sick of reading your distorted BS!

I HAVE emailed many that were here and ALL of them that responded said NOTHING HAPPENED!

This has been my case too!!!  THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE, NOTHING HAPPENED, THEY WERE ALL WRONG! 

STOP EFFING UP MY THREAD! IT IS MY EXPERIENCE!  I'm going through enough right now and sorting out how/why I jumped back on this crazy train!  The last thing I want to do is come here and read your confrontational, irrational post.

STOP PICKING EVERY GD WORD APART AND LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE YOUR HOPES FIT BY RIDICULOUSLY INSERTING THOUGHTS OF FANTASY!

STOP CALLING BELLA OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE PISSED AT HER FOR TRYING TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!! 

AND STOP POSTING YOUR OPINION AND TRYING TO SAY I AM WRONG ABOUT MY F%*@ING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! 

NO ONE WAS RIGHT!!! NO ONE...PERIOD!!!!!

Kicking and Bella,
Why is my post unnecessary?  If people are curious as to why older members haven't come back to report then by all means reach out the them and ask, but in the meantime, and this was my whole point, please don't speculate or resort to hyperbole.  There's no doubt in my mind, by the way, that some of the members' predictions didn't turn out the way they wished, but certainly not all.

bark how long have you been getting readings if you don't mind me asking? reason why i ask is the statement you made: I have had no timeline pushed out and out as you say.  The timing that was given to me at the outset has not come and gone.   - if you have not had timeframes pushed out then you are very lucky.
That is correct. No timing has come and gone.  I guess I am lucky.

But you HAVE had FAILED predictions:
I read with her about 6 months ago. She hit on a couple of facts that I can say are true, but overall the reading was rather generic and not all that impressive.  Looking back now I think it could apply to a multitude of people.  She predicted that something would turn around right away that did not.

And it seems in the past, you were curious as to why people didn't post their updates:
Is that because they don't actually reconcile or is it because once they do the don't come back here to report?

This is the entire thread: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1110.msg16517.html#msg16517

Again, I'm going to AGAIN agree with the others and say that psychics were wrong for me. I spent over 10K, have not called in over 2 years and will probably have another 2 years to finish paying it off.  Dumbest thing I ever did in my life, was to get addicted to psychics.

Offline chrys

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 07:32:25 PM »
I have not posted on here about my recent experiences not because they didn't come true but because of mean things like this that keep getting posted. We are not in high school anymore. Just let it go.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 08:00:08 PM »
Bark,

Be offended, be pissed, be whatever you want to be.  I am done with our BS!  Bark, Smee, Smee2, Monkeytoes, whomever you want to be at this moment, don't talk about being offended that I DID NOT CHOOSE TO SHARE, WITH WHICHEVER PERSON YOU WANT TO BE ON ANY GIVE DAY, WITH YOU!

I am tired of this and tired of you attacking people when we say the reader was WRONG!  I get it that you want to believe that YOUR guy is coming back, after 2 years and a lot of money spent I totally understand!

You need to stop! You are not fooling anyone here and this is the reason people don't want to say someone was WRONG!

It does not help anyone to start the process of moving on when you challenge anyones experience.

I apologize for being so direct, frustrated, and extremely pissed off!!! BUT, you have attacked several people for simply sharing their failed predictions BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE HORSES@$T the psychics are selling you.  They are getting your "nest egg" as you called it, and you are getting false hope!

I have been here since the beginning, and I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!  I chose to slip back on the crazy train and take the ride, my intention for sharing my experience was in hopes of HELPING SOMEONE ELSE AVOID THE PAIN, nothing more!

So since you feel the need to call me a liar and allege that I DECEIVED YOU...when in fact I try to avoid YOU, Im calling you out for DECEIVING the members of this forum by coming back here!!!

Enough is Enough!!!  I have asked you through PM to stop, I asked you when you publicly attacked Bella to stop but you cant! 

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2014, 08:09:34 PM »
bark, I think the issue started when you chose to speak against kicking's experience. you have a habit of doing this, as I have witnessed in chat. if someone reports that their reading implied such and such, you try your best to spin the reading, or find gray areas open to suppositions, thereby inserting your opinion into someone else's situation. mind you, when any of us try to offer an opinion on your situation, you immediately react. your reaction tends to be rather defensive, and you remind us, rather assertively, that we don't know that details of your life.

all I'm asking is that you simply allow people to share their experience without trying to imbue the situation with your own brand of "hope/reality".

let it go, and allow kicking to deal with this as she sees fit without your interpretation.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
Wait a second. If someone can post that they believe no one should have hope, that all psychics were wrong and that no one will have a positive outcome, why is it wrong for someone else to post that they do have hope?

We are all adults, why can't opinions be presented without people turning it into a slinging match?

That's what I don't get. At all. I also don't get how it is possible that these "so-called psychics" as some of you say can predict insignificant predictions and yet they can't predict big ones!  Have you ever given thought to why these little, insignificant predictions come true and yet the ones that all of us are waiting with baited breath on are not happening?  Could it be, could it be...that we have something to do with that?  Have any of you given it even the slightest thought to this?  How is it possible for a psychic to predict something and get it right and yet they can't predict their way out of a paper bag on the important things?

Just maybe it is because the little things that are predicted as not central to our thought patterns.  We dismiss that, its not important.  And by dismissing it we actually do with that prediction what we are supposed to do.  Had any of you even given that just one thought?  Anyway, I am done with this conversation.  Think what you all will.

As for the other post, I will not dignify it with a response. I am not interested in engaging, Kicking.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:33:55 PM by Bark angel »

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2014, 08:40:20 PM »
Good job with taking the "high road", bark.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2014, 09:58:10 PM »

Furthermore, I will ask you once to kindly not report on MY CASE.  That was not a failed prediction and the fact that you would try to make it appear that way suggests what is really going on here.  And I don't like it.  You have no idea what you are speaking of unless you are Destiny251, that is!
[/quote]

Wow. But can't you see that you yourself do this all of the time on this board? I mean really...why do you have to twist everyone's experiences to fit what you think is right?

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »

Furthermore, I will ask you once to kindly not report on MY CASE.  That was not a failed prediction and the fact that you would try to make it appear that way suggests what is really going on here.  And I don't like it.  You have no idea what you are speaking of unless you are Destiny251, that is!

Wow. But can't you see that you yourself do this all of the time on this board? I mean really...why do you have to twist everyone's experiences to fit what you think is right?

Exactly! All I did was copy what you had written. I didn't twist it or imply anything. You said "She predicted that something would turn around right away that did not."

I talked to a lot of psychics. Many said I have a gift. I'm guessing many of YOU got that same line. Some of the things we are told can be told by ANYONE in our lives - for FREE! Many psychics are really just giving you guidance. As a matter of fact - YOU said this Bark: "She hit on a couple of facts that I can say are true, but overall the reading was rather generic and not all that impressive.  Looking back now I think it could apply to a multitude of people"

There was a video link posted here a long time ago. Everyone in a room got a typed up reading, and they were all amazed at how accurate it was and how it fit their situation. EXCEPT EVERY READING WAS IDENTICAL! We hear what we want to hear. We take what we want from what someone says and discard the rest. It's human nature.

I understand you want to believe. And that's fine. But don't knock on those who also once believed and have since decided to stand on their own. For me, I'm happier than a clam with my new guy, and I'm not calling any psychics about him - ever. Whatever happens, is going to happen. No matter how many times I insisted I was living my life - I wasn't. When I was calling psychics about a man who didn't care one whit about me - I was NOT living my ife.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2014, 10:26:05 PM »
Please. I don't wish to discuss this anymore and here is why.  I said from the beginning that Kicking is entitled to her opinion.  She feels the psychics she called in her case are all wrong.  OK. I get it- I accept it.  I don't know the details of her case so I do not wish to nor can I comment.  In her case the psychics were not right.  All I have ever wanted to say is that everyone's case is different.  A psychic that works for you might not work for someone else.  Where I draw the line is when someone starts predicting what will occur or has occurred in my case.  My case is my case.  And the post that sunanmoon pulled up to demonstrate that I have had a failed prediction wasn't accurate at all.  The prediction that I was referring to in that post was not related to the reason I call psychics, and as it turned out, it did not resolve itself in the timing offered, but did resolve itself a month later.  I don't call that a failed prediction. But that is how I look at it.  You may have a different opinion, but it is just that - an opinion.

And for the final time, I am not knocking on someone deciding not to believe.  They are entitled to think whatever they choose - just as I am.

So, please let us put this to bed.  Kicking feels her psychics were wrong. I am not disagreeing with her.  How can I?  I wasn't there; I don't know the details and it is HER CASE. I am not a psychic.  I've been accused of pulling Kicking's post apart, and that is not true.  I accept that all the psychics she called were wrong in her case. 

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
I only read the first page and couldn't take anymore...

BARK, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Yes, those caps were for yelling lol.

Let me tell you something dear. There will come a day when the truth will hit you so hard...be it even years from now.

kth hon, I'm so sorry, but I thank you for your courage to share your story. You have much support here and it's stories like this that keep me in reality and continuing to not call.

chin up! It only gets better from here!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2014, 02:40:04 PM »
charming!
I only read the first page and couldn't take anymore...

BARK, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Yes, those caps were for yelling lol.

Let me tell you something dear. There will come a day when the truth will hit you so hard...be it even years from now.

kth hon, I'm so sorry, but I thank you for your courage to share your story. You have much support here and it's stories like this that keep me in reality and continuing to not call.

chin up! It only gets better from here!

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2014, 03:45:51 PM »
Sorry.

You just irritate me and lack empathy for others.

But I just read some of this last page and see it's trying to be put to rest so I'll say no more.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2014, 04:04:27 PM »
Calypso, I know you're frustrated and you're feel kicking's pain, which we all do, but that kind of aggression is uncalled for. It's obvious we are all here because we are seeking answers, and there is no need to add further insult to injury.

keep it kind.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:14:46 PM by divinewishes »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2014, 02:34:49 AM »
So, as some of you know I look at feedback in my spare time because it reinforces why these readers are SOOOOOOO wrong.

flowers27 has been strung along for well over a year and no one has been right about her relationship question.

jamisonboys1123 has been strung along for a while.  This person has been told her ex is coming back, he is her soulmate ect.
she left feedback in December that her ex proposed to his gf, of course all the readers said it will not last...we know the script.
The most recent feedback 3/6 is as follows:

3/6/2014 Jamisonboys1123 5 stars Sorry I couldn't finish funds low, thank you , you see that he made a mistake by marrying that girl you said that we a our soulmates. And he will realize that. 

I was so upset when I read this!!  The guy married his girlfriend! Take notice of these two examples is all I can say.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2014, 02:49:16 AM »
So, as some of you know I look at feedback in my spare time because it reinforces why these readers are SOOOOOOO wrong.

flowers27 has been strung along for well over a year and no one has been right about her relationship question.

jamisonboys1123 has been strung along for a while.  This person has been told her ex is coming back, he is her soulmate ect.
she left feedback in December that her ex proposed to his gf, of course all the readers said it will not last...we know the script.
The most recent feedback 3/6 is as follows:

3/6/2014 Jamisonboys1123 5 stars Sorry I couldn't finish funds low, thank you , you see that he made a mistake by marrying that girl you said that we a our soulmates. And he will realize that. 

I was so upset when I read this!!  The guy married his girlfriend! Take notice of these two examples is all I can say.

AND

And this feedback was for the same reader in January! PAY ATTENTION

1/15/2014 Jamisonboys1123 5 stars Thank you so much, you said that me and my ex will get back together you you said play hard to get fresh myself up so can get jealous you said he will need me. The girl he's with he really don't love her and you said the baby that suppose to be his its not. But this month or next he'll be back with me