Author Topic: Lucas Lyons  (Read 21517 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Lucas Lyons
« on: December 25, 2013, 12:46:31 AM »
I read with him on 12 Nov. At that time he told me that me and my ex will have an accidental contact on 16 december. When I told him I did not get him, he said that we will run into each other or something like that. At that time I was like, huh another disappointment, as there was no way that could have happnd. The reason being my ex is miles away from me, like far far away.

On 16 december, he was spot on!!!! We didnt run into each other as he said, but, I was texting with 3 people back and forth. At one moment when I was trying to copy paste the message from one person to another, i was scrolling through names, and at that time for a brief moment my phone got slow, was kind of hanging, and by mistake I forwarded the text to my ex. She didnt reply me back though.

But as far as contact, it did happen. Or am I just looking for validation, like trying to find shapes in clouds and trying to get something meaningful out of something meaningless.

Offline Bark angel

Re: Lucas Lyons
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 01:06:55 AM »
Hard to say.  If you were totally unaware that it was December 16 when you were texting and it was completely accidental, I would say that is an accurate prediction. On the other hand, if you rarely text multiple people at a time, or if you were consciously thinking about his prediction at the time, I would say it might be coincidental.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 03:40:28 AM »
i just realized it today. I was going through my notes and saw that he had mentioned about Dec 16. Now, the only conversations I had with her were through text messages in last 4 months, so i went back and checked if we had any communication on dec 16. and thats how i found out.

Offline marybell

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 05:45:46 AM »
I'd say that  is an impressive accurate prediction. It happened exactly like he said it would.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:47:34 AM by marybell »

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 08:48:34 PM »
Kemp (Lucas Lyons) is a genuinely nice guy and will pick up on things like this.

Is he 100% accurate? Nope. There were some things he predicted for me that was definitely wrong.

But he's someone I don't mind calling because I know he is ethical and a nice guy. He always follows up readings with an email.

He also has personal site you can go to. Search for Kemp Buchanan.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 02:52:55 AM »
i googled Kemp Buchanan, but nothing came up. Can you post the link if you dont mind?

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 06:49:03 AM »
Yeah he's right. I can find a lot on google, but that name isn't leading to anything specific, without mounds of searching.

His profile on Keen is pretty good. I'll try him next and I'm not one to read through everyone's entire profile.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 07:09:22 AM »
I used to read with him years ago. Yes, he was always really nice, but he also fed me a fairytale and was very wrong. I hope you guys have better luck with him, but, as always, be weary.

Offline Calvin

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 12:04:30 PM »
This is Caryfaith's son. I used to speak with her regularly for many years because she was very sweet and comforting...but hardly ever right. Kemp says on his site that he is the son of one of the most highly acclaimed psychics of her time. Since he is tying himself to her and I know she is not genuine, then it makes me doubt him. Would have been more credible if he hadn't mentioned his mom.

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
http://kempbuchanan.com/

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 06:10:42 PM »
Okay, I'm very wary now.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 05:08:22 PM »
I just read with Kemp, and I have to say that I believe he has some real talent.  I was actually quite surprised at what he picked up,  and he even mentioned something that no one but I know about without any input from me and went on to also speak of a date in the near future that would be very significant in moving things forward.   This is a date on which an event is scheduled to occur that is VERY significant for my love interest.  Only I know of this event and the date - so I was floored that Lucas Lyons picked that up in the first minute or two of my reading.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 05:15:14 PM »
@Barkangel....... it is always nice when they pick up on something that only you know.

Is this psychic on Keen?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 05:16:37 PM »
Yes,
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/lucas-lyons/5424392

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
@Barkangel......thanks...I am going to try and get a reading with him. I will let you know how I make out.

Have you read with him before?