Author Topic: Elizabeth3  (Read 14882 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Elizabeth3
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »
Or maybe they have several different accounts and multiple listings.  I know a few that have several different listings, I called so much that I recognized their voices and pointed it out each time lol.

Offline Zee

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 10:24:11 PM »
I have never quite understood why members here tend to feel that blocking clients on Keen is some sign that they are not welcomed.  I am not sure why this seems quite obvious to me and perhaps not so to others, but by blocking readers on Keen a business person pushes them to find the psychic elsewhere!  In essence, it could be a manner in which psychics that wish to develop their own businesses do so through their popularity on Keen. So, while a lot of psychics agree that contractually perhaps they are not to drive customers off Keen, I would imagine there is nothing contractually that requires them not to encourage people that are not already customers of theirs on Keen to read with them privately.

I do too. I don't understand this at all.  I understand blocking a caller, if they call too many times, but on the first call, readers should be prohibited from doing this.

They are contractors through Keen and in essence they are representing Keen.
There have been plenty of times I was able to get a reading on the psychic's own site after being blocked on Keen, so why couldn't they have read for me on Keen?

I find this to be true, but sometimes I've been blocked by some readers who don't have an outside site at all, and I've never talked to them before. I have at least 15 favorite readers on Keen. I haven't read with all of them, but I keep them handy so I don't have to search every time.

And all readers on Keen should be afraid of bad feedback (it's the nature of the beast). If they didn't want anything bad at all, they should have their own site (where only good reviews are posted), by the owner.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2014, 10:50:48 PM »
I find no reason to leave feedback until the prediction I am calling about has occurred. So hopefully the readers I am calling will be patient, just as I am being asked to be patient.  What is that saying? "there will be no wine before its time", however, and mark my words, once a prediction occurs, all that were accurate will be appropriately commended and believe me, I will sing praises from the highest mountain!

Offline nikkii

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2014, 08:05:29 PM »

i'd love to see more reviews about this reader. i read with her 3 times, and my last time i read with her she absolutely shocked me with something that nobody knows - nobody, and she told me straight what she saw. i don't wanna go into details but noone ever out of 100s psychics i consulted picked up on this information. if i can give an example what i mean - i told her about situation that happened to me, and she said no this is what happened, it wasn't exactly like this- i denied what she saw but she was right, i was shocked she knew. anyway time will tell if she is right but she is now my favourite reader, definitely real psychic..

Ughh...when I 'thought' I posted my long review on Elizabeth, I got reverted back to the sign-in screen. How frustrating, anyway since I did it on my lunch hour - and that's over this will not be as long.

I spoke with Elizabeth yesterday and I must admit she 'wow'd me. She spoke of chords regarding my relationship, described accurately how our past & present have been been; provided quite a few details as though she was there right along with us. She provided predictions that are months away, also picked up on my boyfriend's ethnicity and that we're an interracial couple.

When I asked for timing, as someone mentioned she recommended me to Leslie Hale. I have zero interest in Astrologists, so won't be contacting her. Details that I was immediately able to verify surprised me, that's what I appreciate in a reading as opposed to yes/no answers. Elizabeth went right into details and seems like a no-nonsense type of reader. She left me in awe; not an easy feat since I am not easily taken with psychics. You have to really pull something out of the air for me to have my jaw drop; that is what she made me do.

My go-to has been Lady Persephone, and I wanted to try someone new since LP is fully aware of my situation. Elizabeth is someone I'd most definitely contact again, even if just seeking insight. I found her to be an extremely good reader; at least for me.

Offline Zee

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2014, 09:15:51 PM »
that's what I appreciate in a reading as opposed to yes/no answers.

Totally agree. I've always found this useless when readers (like on Bitwine) offer a $10 special for yes/no answers. 

Offline sagitira

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2014, 09:24:09 PM »
nikki thank you for this feedback i wanted to see what others thought of her as i had same experience - she wow'd me and also seemed to me as no nonsense reader. she did state that she is not good with timing but was adamant that she sees outcome clearly. future will tell but i've already had 3 readings with her and each time this woman picked up something that was very very specific. my go to reader as well. shame she is not online as often..

Offline nikkii

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 12:32:29 AM »
Your welcome. She definitely has a gift. Something I forgot to mention earlier which I kind of disregarded is she mentioned manifesting twice. I am a believer in energies we put out in the universe which may affect things albeit positive or negative but I don't live my life around that.

I usually get turned off right away from readers that talk about manifestation, but she didn't dwell on it. Just made a statement twice using the word. Aside from that she was excellent.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2016, 05:54:08 PM »
Told me I had a chord connection too. Only 2 things she has predicted actually happened. Was wrong about how a certain situation would pan out, claimed they would want to include me and make amends, didn't happen. Got a job situation wrong. Never ran into my PIO. I'd say she is a very good empath. She eventually blocked me as I got upset when things didn't happen.

stargazer

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2016, 07:55:40 PM »
Elizabeth gave me long term predictions which I can't confirm yet... but overall she picked up on things well and did talk about chords 🙄

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »
She never gave me time frames. she thought it would happen in a couple of months. It didn't. She claims to always get the outcome.

stargazer

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2017, 06:45:05 AM »
Any updates on Elizabeth3?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2017, 07:07:10 AM »
she was completely wrong for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2017, 04:18:10 PM »
Somewhat decent empath, can't predict her way out of a paper bag for me. I had a few readings with her a couple of years ago. Unless timing is off by years, nothing happened that she predicted. I still have my recordings and one transcript, I'll update if this summer my POI and I are at an amusement park with his daughter, eating ice cream cones, and mine's in my left hand. :-) That was supposed to happen in 2014.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2017, 06:59:48 PM »
Not good on predictions for me nor my friend. Gets the past and present pretty well, like a lot of them do.