Author Topic: be wary of psychics  (Read 1833 times)

Offline patzi

be wary of psychics
« on: December 25, 2013, 11:12:05 PM »
i have spent fortune on psychics after a bad breakup. biggest mistake ever. my emotions were all over the place and i had no control which would be very different from my personality which would be considered disciplined. anyways, went to the doctor and was diagnosed with major depressive episode. the minute i got medication, emotions under control again. thousands spent. one psychic adam on keen identified that i needed to go to doctor and get medication as i was crying everyday. others didnt. i do feel that people calling psychics are in vulnerable state and are manipulated a lot of time. just be very wary anyone of calling psychics if you are upset about something.

Offline sunandmoon

Re: be wary of psychics
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 01:07:59 PM »
Agreed. I found out in the last year+ I have thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue and other low levels of important things in my body. Every one of my issues can cause mood swings, depression, and other symptoms. I didn't figure this out until after a year of being with my current bf, when I realized yet another summer had gone by and I still felt like hiding in bed. Not ONE psychic ever told me this, and they should have. I realize many will not do serious medical conditions, but this is not life threatening. Some psychics picked up on things around me (one said I'd be consoling my mom in February and I figured my grandmother would pass away - she actually passed over 18 months later in September). That was the closest anyone ever got and because she had my dob it wouldn't be a far stretch to say a living grandparent may not be around much longer. How many questions do we innocently answer not realizing it gives them a key to more insights?

Also, my exbf was recently arrested for child molestation. They never saw THAT coming either. I had sent some of them pix of him with a kid as I was trying to figure out who the kid was. (not sure if it was the kid that was molested or what, but he had sent me a few pix of him with different kids when we were still talking).