Author Topic: what's your take?  (Read 2908 times)

Offline divine wishes

what's your take?
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:03:14 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:02:08 AM by divine wishes »

Offline Zee

Re: what's your take?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:02:03 PM »
This has happened to me, and I asked the reader, who I have read with many times, why did the reading change: did I do something to change it, did the other person do something to change it, did something happen in the cosmos to change it. What is up with the change.

I even mention I know that if another person is involved, things change, but I'd like to know what it was that caused the change.

That flipflopping crap makes me insane, but sometimes it could all boil down to the fact the reader was just plain wrong.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
What do you mean by the reading 2 months ago was neither positive nor negative?
So, I have had a semi-strange situation, and I know this group would be able to help me sort it out - or at least have a valid opinion.

Two months ago, I read with someone about my relationship and received neither a positive nor negative reading. It was simply if this is what you want, here is how to get it. Last month, I read with the person again, and it was a completely different reading: this relationship has no future.

How do you handle having readings with such different outcomes?

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 07:11:54 PM »
Yeah, sounds like he is high maintenance.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 07:36:53 PM »
It could be that the reader was wrong.  It could be that the guy is one of those that either doesn't know what he wants or knows exactly what he wants but doesn't want the commitment that goes along with it.  It could really be a lot of things, but I have to say...for the most part, the best relationships I've been in haven't required me to do the chasing or wait around.  Even now, as frustrating as my boyfriend is because he's not the most...romantic or emotional, and he's busy, he still puts out the effort.  If he wants you, he'll come get you. 

So I guess it could be a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B, but I guess the real question is, did you do what the reader said?  And what exactly was the reader's advice?

I meant that she saw the potential of us working out long term, but said it would take effort on my part. I suppose that is positive, but it definitely wasn't a fairy-tale.

What do you mean by the reading 2 months ago was neither positive nor negative?
So, I have had a semi-strange situation, and I know this group would be able to help me sort it out - or at least have a valid opinion.

Two months ago, I read with someone about my relationship and received neither a positive nor negative reading. It was simply if this is what you want, here is how to get it. Last month, I read with the person again, and it was a completely different reading: this relationship has no future.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 11:27:27 PM »
Do you mind if I ask who the reader was?

Offline hope4love

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 06:37:23 AM »

I've learned to take the information with a pinch of salt and to let it go. I realize that's much easier said than done. But I've been through this and it drove me up the freaking wall trying to analyze it.  Follow your gut about what to do (it knows best) and do what's right for you. The right guy won't make you put out the effort all the time or make you earn his affections.
This or something much better.