Author Topic: Elijah  (Read 11584 times)

Offline cj

Elijah
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:36:59 PM »
I just want to say that Elijah is amazing... *that is all! lol  8)

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Re: Elijah
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:21:05 PM »
Did you just have a reading?

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »
no I had a reading with him about a month ago but I kind of took a break from posting anything on here for a while..and I def wanted to rave about Elijah..he's AMAZINNNNNG (in Oprah's voice) lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
wow - amazing? In what way?

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »
like he picked up on not just empath feelings but about what happened to my guy in his past...like 12 years ago! then some other stuff...I'll get back to you ladies tonight about the details of the psychics I've read with last month and what details they gave  :D

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »
yeah...I wish I had my notes with me at work...grr...Im getting impatient lol...

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
I do remember him saying someone else was coming in with hazel eyes (similar to Karmystic's reading back in Oct)

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »
Elijah described my other 1/2 and his personality..our problems...his past  and his feelings for me. He picked up on someone else and his feelings for her. He said it would be very hard for me and my sm to disconnect from each other...we would start craving each other... (so freaking true~)

He really is a great clairvoyant also. He described a new man coming in as if he was standing in front of him. He said hazel eyes...swimmer's built...and 5'11 and even how we would meet!

He told me he gets the number 2 and 4 and the guys is 2 years older...WOW!

he also said my new dating buddy is not "the one" lol but he's a great distraction for now but I will have a choice btw my two true loves...we'll see!

Im kind of excited to meet this new swimmer lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »
I am glad you had a good reading with Elijah is he on CP

Offline illumine

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 12:42:38 AM »
yeah Elijah is on CP

Offline stelka

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 12:05:41 AM »
I just want to tell everybody that Elijah is the biggest scam. I read with him back in April regarding my bf (now ex bf) and he described him perfectly ( that's what I thought). I just read with him last night about my current man in my life. Funny...he used exactly the same sentences and phrases like before. I tend to keep very detailed notes after the readings each time so I could really compare. Unless my previous bf has the same personality like my new one...which I doubt. Just letting you know...I'm disappointed because he is the customer favourite.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »
Hi Stelka.....did Elijah tell you any of the following...... the guy was tanned skinned, kindred soul, ability to love deeply, he will want to protect you, want to show you off,  please let me know if you would....thanks bella!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 03:12:56 PM »
I had a reading with Elijah a little over a year ago.  It sucked.  He was way, way off. 

I think it's a shame (and deceitful) that California Psychics only shows the positive reviews because I am sure there are others like myself who thought he was a big fat zero.

Sorry to be blunt - but I feel if he was that good he would have been mentioned a long time ago.  He has been with CP for at least 2-3 years.

Bridgee

Offline smsd

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 03:26:48 AM »
None of his predictions panned out for me too.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 05:20:55 AM »
I read with Elijah about 2 years ago. I have to say he was truly gifted in knowing about someone. My very first reading with him, one of the things he said was that the person was selfish and I didn't
Know him to be that way, and he said 3 and 5 to see a change. (not in his selfishness, jut our relationship) 2 days later he called to make plans for the next day (day 3), I was floored. HOWEVER, he canceled at the last minute in a very rude way. About 2 days later, discussing said canceled plans, he became defensive and literally said he was "selfish" ....that, my friends was the closest to anything I, personally, have come across as true validation. Also, Elijah picked up on a specific medical issue that he has. He also told me that this person would make the same mistakes over and over. And, unfortunately, that is true.  I feel he can "see" a person, but not so much events or predictions. I do like him though.