Author Topic: Renee Richards  (Read 23554 times)

Offline divine wishes

Re: Renee Richards
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2014, 09:15:35 PM »
unfortunately, when using paypal for reading with a private reader, if you don't create an alias, they do have your full name, and in some cases your city and state. in such instances, the interested party can get a decent amount of info.

this definitely makes the case for taking a some time to create an alternate-persona, but like i said, i am too lazy and trusting, and like cocoapple said, it is her method to weed our the sense from non-sense.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2014, 02:27:33 AM »
@tellmewhy

It was quite innocent and when she said the timezone thing, she let it slipped. It's ok though. Time will tell if the results were correct or not.  We all should not only guard our wallets, but guard our heart as well from these idiot men.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »
 Has Jenny worked for you ?quote author=cocoapple link=topic=1231.msg20652#msg20652 date=1407464853]
@tellmewhy

It was quite innocent and when she said the timezone thing, she let it slipped. It's ok though. Time will tell if the results were correct or not.  We all should not only guard our wallets, but guard our heart as well from these idiot men.
[/quote]

Offline tellmewhy

sernerg
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 03:13:52 PM »
Where is Sernergy? Who are ur new faves? We miss you.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2014, 05:34:43 PM »
No i haven't tired Jenny.  Just too much readings... i'm getting tired of them.  I'll let how this guy plays out naturally instead.  i have a different approach now, probably because of time heals and i've become somewhat distant in terms of my feelings for him.  Now i treat it as a 'social experiment' where i'll see how he reacts to my certain reactions lol.

Busy yourself, get ahead on your career, move on with your life... then you'll see that they don't really take that much part of your life after all.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: sernerg
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 08:50:14 PM »
Where is Sernergy? Who are ur new faves? We miss you.

Most accurate so far about my current situation: Yona and Ness
Most accurate along the way (not so much outcome; more of a "spy"): QueenofCups18
Most accurate in terms of contact/timeframes/improvements/insight (not recommended as an outcome reader): MysticRaven11
Seemingly accurate empath: Angelic Visions
Most accurate for professional/work-related readings: AriesIntuition
Accurate on a first-time read about a new situation: LadyPersephone

At this time, I can't recommend anyone else. 

In the past few months, I have tried the following readers at the recommendation of others on this forum: spirit2spirit, Milestone Advisor, saphirebird, psychic emerald, Dharma Jane, Spiritual Jennifer, Lovebug41, lovenurse7, samantha's insight, Kreol2luv, Violett Flame, and DivineDimensions.  They were pretty much all wrong with the exception of Violett Flame and DivineDimensions who each got details I could confirm.  Spirit2spirit seemed to connect, but in hindsight, I think she was a cold reader.  Saphirebird is really nice, and a lot like Angelic Visions, but as much as I want to like her, nothing has really happened yet. 

Hope that helps!