Author Topic: Renee Richards  (Read 23561 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Demons
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 03:08:41 PM »
Sorry about this! It was something I found on YouTube that I wanted to share. Sorry for the confusion.                               
Please research Incubus and Succubus, everything that happens starts in the spirit b4 it manifest in the physical.

Offline melancholia

Re: Demons
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 03:49:19 PM »
Ahhh OK. No need to apologize! Just didn't understand in context.

Sorry about this! It was something I found on YouTube that I wanted to share. Sorry for the confusion.                               
Please research Incubus and Succubus, everything that happens starts in the spirit b4 it manifest in the physical.

Offline sagitira

Re: Renee Richards
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
hey guys sorry i was away just caught up reading the posts. yes tellmewhy explained it in pm (thank you for that) so it's much clearer to me what she meant.

i haven't read with renee yet i promised to myself i wont' get a reading anymore hoping i will last but i heard just one radio show (can't remember which one now) and she didn't seem to be picking up well on callers situations there..not sure what she's like in private but i haven't come across negative review yet (i tried to search any reviews or feedbacks). but i liked her advise she was giving to callers..stayed realistic..

i agree with kicking as well regarding booking a reading if you dont' want any information to be found about you. there is so much information on the internet now so really if someone has your name and surname, dob many times they are able to find something..

would be good to see more feedback about this reader from others if they read with her before.

Offline Zee

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 05:17:21 PM »
Zee, I think you are the perfect candidate for this experiment lol!!!  You have reported that very few have been able to read you correctly, so maybe you can be the one to settle the concerns here about Renee?

I honestly don't know how I got pulled into this discussion since I certainly don't feel the need to challenge any reader here, nor any reader's fans, and start the cylindrical mess of attacking anyone who calls a reader out. I'm just here for all the jokes.  Really. And it was so funny.

I don't believe a lot of readers search the net as much as people say, although I believe Theresa Caputo and her klan does this. Theresa spends a lot of money when she travels the globe and she wants to get a lot of it back, so she really goes all out to put on a good show (I'm not justifying her tactics at all) It's easy to find articles about her, but I would be highly surprised to find a reader that can find anything about me. All my emails are fake, my signon is fake and even my facebook is fake.  And even with PayPal if you are paying for services, you can use a fake name and fake address. The internet is the bomb!

Anytime a reader asks for my name and DOB these too are fake. If they are good then they can pick up anything that belongs to me or surrounds me, and I don't believe my name nor my DOB is the psychic glue that holds all this in my universe...oh please.

Also, isn't Reality in the eye of the beholder whereas if you feel the reader is real, then they are real; if you feel they are fake then they are fake. I don't understand all the back and forth, and forth and back stuff just to confirm or deny a reader.

Why can't everyone just let a person's post stand as it is, whether it's negative or positive; for or against?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:24:11 PM by Zee »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 07:57:33 PM »
Why can't everyone just let a person's post stand as it is, whether it's negative or positive; for or against?

Because there is always an emotional attachment to readings.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 11:54:35 PM »
kicking - you still gave her a legitimate number, right? you can look up info on people from their phone number.

i hate to suggest that this woman is fake, but i did get a reading with her. i found her very nice and at the time i was really impressed with her. the more i thought about the reading though it was a lot of throwing out names, and none of them were relevant to my questions at all. i mean, she listed out TONS of names. i would laugh at some of them because i was so impressed. but then when it came down to it, i would ask my questions and she wouldn't get many validations. then when i asked what was coming up, i again didn't get much info. even when she did make a prediction she'd preface it by saying - "if you want to".

i just find it interesting she picked up all of these family members names and stuff, but wasn't able to give me any concrete validations to the questions i have. who cares what this random family members name is? what does that have to do with anything? it didn't help with my questions or my path in life at all. it was totally irrelevant. i guess that's why i'm a little frustrated myself, because the names she gave me were just filling up time and not giving me anything to hold on to.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2014, 12:14:31 AM »
kicking - you still gave her a legitimate number, right? you can look up info on people from their phone number.

I think this has been brought up before, but just as an aside for anyone concerned about this kind of thing...Google Voice is fantastic if you want to prevent that. You don't even have to pick your own area code...pick a number on the other side of the country and see where that takes you.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2014, 01:19:38 AM »
This is becoming like deja vu now..... i remembered a few years back there was a hype on Ellen Hartwell...

I ordered a reading with Renee... it will be in a couple weeks...and i used my real info. I'm at a better place right now emotionally...in recovery but still good and not too crazy obsess so i will read with her objectively and report back in details  :)

@Truth  GoogleVoice IS awesome for that :) and you certainly can't trace it back to anything.

Offline Zee

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2014, 11:29:47 PM »

i hate to suggest that this woman is fake, but i did get a reading with her. i found her very nice and at the time i was really impressed with her. the more i thought about the reading though it was a lot of throwing out names, and none of them were relevant to my questions at all. i mean, she listed out TONS of names. i would laugh at some of them because i was so impressed. but then when it came down to it, i would ask my questions and she wouldn't get many validations. then when i asked what was coming up, i again didn't get much info. even when she did make a prediction she'd preface it by saying - "if you want to".

i just find it interesting she picked up all of these family members names and stuff, but wasn't able to give me any concrete validations to the questions i have. who cares what this random family members name is? what does that have to do with anything? it didn't help with my questions or my path in life at all. it was totally irrelevant. i guess that's why i'm a little frustrated myself, because the names she gave me were just filling up time and not giving me anything to hold on to.

Totally feel you on this one. Throwing out names doesn't do jack for me. I already know the names so why would I need them again? Nor does hearing all the names move me forward or gives me information.  The reader wants to impress you if that's all they can do.

Truth who has worked for you as in was very accurate, predictions manifested or blew you away?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »
Hi folks~

So i had a reading with Renee recently.  I have quite mix reviews on her.  I know for a fact she does (or her assistant) looks up the client info before the reading so i was not wowed by the names or the fact she knows where i'm from (location) etc. surprising. The content of the reading in regards to my relationship has yet to be determined.  The things that i thought i could validate with are things that can be googled by anyone so until her predictions are true, i will hold the final verdict until then.  If any of you wants details of the reading, you can PM me.

Cheers~

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »
 Can you share with us how you know for a fact? Is this your opinio? A fact is something that can be verified an opinion is an assumption. Why did you not call from a fake phone and gave her fake credit info just like kicking did? Hey am not fending for anyone just being logical here. 
Hi folks~

So i had a reading with Renee recently.  I have quite mix reviews on her.  I know for a fact she does (or her assistant) looks up the client info before the reading so i was not wowed by the names or the fact she knows where i'm from (location) etc. surprising. The content of the reading in regards to my relationship has yet to be determined.  The things that i thought i could validate with are things that can be googled by anyone so until her predictions are true, i will hold the final verdict until then.  If any of you wants details of the reading, you can PM me.

Cheers~

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 08:14:35 PM »
@tellmewhy

You sound quite defensive but that could just be because in text format but i know the difference between a fact or an assumption. Fact is she flat out told me. That her son, the assistant, looks up her clients in terms of where they are to figure out time zones and likes to look them up and give her the info beforehand. Also, why i chose not to use fake info? Because then i know what are FACTs versus their ASSUMPTIONS from the reading and won't get excited just cuz they got some info right when it could just be a good induction from the info you gave.  That's just my strategy with her and i was able to weed out the real info versus filler info like advising and coaching info. The thing is we all have had numerous readings with numerous readers. You gotta change up the strategy a bit so you can filter out the info from their guides versus their good out sounding advice derived from past experiences. For me, i like my strategy and it worked. I was able to tell which contents were gifted versus that of from life experience. You don't have to agree with my method because that's just how i approach readings now. If you want to know the exact details of the reading you can PM me.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 08:24:48 PM »
don't get tripped up on the semantics. it is rather simple -- if the reader can give you stunning details on facts that are a part of the public record, but remains vague on items that are not a part of the public record, one could easily guess that he/she did their homework.

i am only weighing in because the same happened to me during my reading with Renee.

i didn't use pseudo-info because:

1. i am too lazy to do all that needs to be done (gift cards, google numbers, new email address, fake home address, etc.)
2. it is my hope that a spiritual advisor, as she says she is, would not need to use search engines, but in fact would use her gift, which i am sure she has (as per KTH's experience). yes, i am that naive.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 08:32:47 PM »
@divinewishes

Exactly!! And you know what? At the end of the day we are all human and of course you would somewhat look them up anyways out of curiousity. Who here has not google themselves or people they were inquiring about? And seriously why go through all that trouble to create fake alias? And gift visa takes activation fees man! We spent too much monies on readings as it is!!

Fact is, readers DO inject their own advises. You cannot gurantee the whole content of the call
Is from the guides (whatever the medium is). This method, i find i was able to be smart about the call. Im not saying Renee is fake. I'm simply saying she's human and she does have a gift. Predications are yet to be validated.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 09:04:13 PM »
Sorry you feel that way my new fave is jenny so it does not matter, I am also typing from my phone at work so I am not putting in a lot of effort to think about how it my sound to people. When I had a reading with her, I did not give her my full name just a nick name. Also just to let you know she would have to get your full name age and a whole lot more to google you. Who is to say she will google the right person? I understand why people are more on the fense I have too may reading to know how to present my questions. E.g with Jenny I use my middle name and if it is a man I give her my nick name. My man is an Indian and most readers have made assumptions based on his name so here I give them the meaning of his name that would translate into English. My thing is if she told you she looked your time zone up it will probably be innocent. If I were a psychic and guilty, I would not give you that info. Please excuse all typos on my cell phone.
@divinewishes

Exactly!! And you know what? At the end of the day we are all human and of course you would somewhat look them up anyways out of curiousity. Who here has not google themselves or people they were inquiring about? And seriously why go through all that trouble to create fake alias? And gift visa takes activation fees man! We spent too much monies on readings as it is!!

Fact is, readers DO inject their own advises. You cannot gurantee the whole content of the call
Is from the guides (whatever the medium is). This method, i find i was able to be smart about the call. Im not saying Renee is fake. I'm simply saying she's human and she does have a gift. Predications are yet to be validated.