Author Topic: Renee Richards  (Read 23546 times)

Offline melancholia

Re: Renee Richards
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 11:31:46 AM »
Nikkie, i have address her question, plus I posted about her so research and read.There are a lot of crap that goes on in the spiritual realms and that is where our problem is. We need to address the source of this. Reading is a guide only.If everything a psychic sees comes to pass, I will call them God and so since they are not, none is perfect

So...wait, are you trying to say that Renee Richards is either an incubus or succubus?  Or possibly in a band? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

You're not being clear here.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 12:24:53 PM »
This is getting weird now......  ???

Are we taking this way too seriously?  I mean....incubus and succubus?  I did a quick research... and it just makes me more confused and i think we should all take a step back and just stick to honest reviews of readers.  Afterall, this is what this forum is about.... to be honest, i took a step back when i saw the topic line 'demon'...

I listened to Renee's btr show...and heard your call @nikkii!  She really does take her time and gives you the answer you need.  Having said that, i'm not sure if i would give her a call.  At this point, calls are for fun....and i don't hold the time lines etc. seriously anymore since nothing is panning out. I will go on my life... but should i have a moment... i will call the 2 people i still regularly check in too just because they are lower rates, and i enjoy talking to them.  However, if i more people post more reviews about her, it might spark more curiosity and i don't find her rate that unreasonable so down the road.... i might give her a try.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 12:44:54 PM »
I thought the topic turned weird too and swerved to the left! LOL I only use readings as tools for guidance, not the holy grail because yes, psychics are not God. Somnus, I agree. It wasn't clear and I was thrown by the change in the topic line. Btw - you're comment made me bust out laughing  ;D

Don't want to get off the topic of the thread which was started by tellmewhy. I was curious about Renee, checked her out, loved her show and with my experience was able to validate things she told me. Never have I lived my life according to what a psychic says, readings should be taken with a grain of salt and if what is said manifests - fantastic! And I've had that. @Cocoapple, yes she surprisingly took her time with me since technically her show was over and I appreciated that.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 01:24:00 PM »
This is getting weird now......  ???

Are we taking this way too seriously?  I mean....incubus and succubus? 

To be fair, I don't know how many people are actually taking that seriously. (Sorry, tellmewhy - not trying to offend, but it's all a bit much.)  The last time I remember hearing someone mention anything even remotely like that, it was good ol' Sandy Esther and it was during her meltdown.  (By the way, does anyone know what happened to her? It looks like she stopped logging into keen shortly after that meltdown, and I've kind of been wondering if she was okay.)  AND NO, I'M NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF HAVING A MELTDOWN.  Just getting that out of the way right now.

Offline Calvin

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 01:52:38 PM »
I had a reading and this woman, in my opinion, is a fraud. She did not know, and was not aware, of the biggest, most pressing events and people in my life, nor the reason I was calling. However, she did give exact names to several people in my family, both living and dead. She knew of a marriage and divorce. And everything single thing she said that was dead on, was easily discoverable through Facebook and public records. I know, because I've done it myself. Newspapers print obituaries and list family members' names. When you have someone's last name, especially an unusual one, you search it on Facebook and can see siblings and parents. Even if you can't see their profile in detail, it's pretty easy to deduce that those may be sisters and brothers and which one is dad and mom. And many profiles are public so you can see everything. I have googled marriage records and birth and death records on other people and it is all EASILY discoverable. The only things Renee didn't seem to be aware of were the most important people and events I was calling about because there was no internet connection to them and/or they didn't share my last name. If you want to be sure, then when you make an appointment, do it under an alias name and have a friend pay for it with her credit card, so she is not able to search you! I believe that is exactly the reason why you cannot get an appointment within a short amount of time....she needs it to do some investigative work. I am so disappointed, but not surprised.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »
That's an interesting and yet realistic observation Calvin!  It is true that you can pretty much find out about the person's whole life on social media web. When i do get the read with her, i will update on here! I can't wait to share!

Offline nikkii

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »
Calvin my experience with her occurred on her radio show whereas all I gave was my first name. In my case there was no way she could have searched any information for me on the internet and she was correct. Alas, I agree it is possible for any psychic to google a client prior to a reading with given so much time to do so.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 05:27:56 PM »
nikkii -
Have you listened to the show when you were on with Renee, since reading with her?  I think if you do you'll agree you gave her much more than your first name.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 06:13:29 PM »
In the beginning I gave my name, yes I listened back afterwards. After being able to validate I gave his name and we went from there. There wasn't anything she told that could have been looked up.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »
I think i will check out her btr live this friday before i decide to book a reading. This will be my guilty pleasure and i shall report back to you all after.  It's funny but i feel deja vu all over again.  A few years back when there was a hype on Ellen Hartwell, i was getting a reading with her on her show....and privately as well... and she was oh so wrong.... but hearing the show again puts things into more perspective. You really do need to record these readings and play them back and hear what you sound like on the other end!

Offline Zee

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »
Nikkie, i have address her question, plus I posted about her so research and read.There are a lot of crap that goes on in the spiritual realms and that is where our problem is. We need to address the source of this. Reading is a guide only.If everything a psychic sees comes to pass, I will call them God and so since they are not, none is perfect

So...wait, are you trying to say that Renee Richards is either an incubus or succubus?  Or possibly in a band? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

You're not being clear here.

OMG. I'm going to have to listen to the show too. What no one posted a link? I think this is it: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/psychicmediumreneerichards

I'm sorry I've had a rough month and I am still laughing at this shit. Or possibly in a band? When I read it, there was a slight delay to my brain and I had to put my hand over my mouth, once it clicked since I'm at work...but I am still laughing. This has got to be a classic now, for sure!!

(had I been drinking something I would have spit it across the room)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:48:25 PM by Zee »

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:43 PM »
I think we should all listen to her show this Friday... and 'study' together lol.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Renee Richards-Real
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 08:15:58 AM »
Ok to address your question, I did respond back to saggit in private, I have answered this question several times. This woman is not Fake. If you guys call Topaz real then, I do not know what you be smoking calling Ranee Fake,I don't care if you read with her or not. I don't get free readings so it would not add any value to my existence. If you listen to her previous shows you would know what I am talking about. you cannot listen in on someone else's reading and attack her in an open forum, this is crazy. If you do not want to pay just don't. I have had many reading to know that not everything a psychic tells you happens., I feel like I have had a failed prediction from Yona, the timing is not pass but all I can say is once you open the door for the future to be read, the devil acts on it sometimes and interject it from coming to pass. The best readings I have had were the unexpected that came to pass. Some were from Mary O, Some from Yona, some from Psy Victoria U.K, Jenny Alton, Renee,there were some I did not even write their names because I was like yeah right.So here we go, when you put value into what the say, it does not happen. One of the worst reading I had, was from Topaz I feel she is a rip off, nothing,zit happened after her reading and it was based on my questions, answered based on what she thought I did believe. Sometimes the real one's are hidden and I believe that you all have had too many failed prediction you start to question all of them which it is a good thing. Prayer takes time but it works, it can take years but it works.ONCE AGAIN RENEE RICHARDS IS REAL AND KICKING IS A REAL INVESTIGATOR, SHE WOULD NOT BE SUCKED IN IF SHE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.RENEE WAS BORN PSYCHIC NO LEARNING THIS GIFT.She does not give the J, S name , she gives names and wired names sometimes she may say those crazy initial but she normally would give you full names that you be like what the fuck
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:19:38 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
Okay, two things - one, I'm glad she so worked well for you that you feel so passionately about her services; however, that doesn't invalidate anyone else's negative experience.

Two, you posted in the thread something about incubi and succubi without any context, leaving a lot of people confused as to what you were talking about. You're saying you explained this, but it would appear that you weren't clear enough for many of us to understand what you're getting at...unless you're saying you explained this to sagitra in a pm which wouldn't stop the rest of us from being confused because we don't have access to that explanation.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 01:34:45 PM »
Hi Bark
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:03:11 AM by Nottakingthebait »

anything