Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1712255 times)

Offline KikiWelll

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6495 on: October 07, 2024, 04:09:40 PM »
That's good to know! Thanks
There’s been a lot of discussion about her predictions, but what about her accuracy regarding the present—specifically about people, relationships, their feelings, thoughts, emotions, and intentions? Was she accurate or inaccurate for anyone on those?

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6496 on: October 07, 2024, 04:14:43 PM »
Hi guys will be reading with her in a month. What's the accuracy and start with generic reading first? Not specific questions? Thanks

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6497 on: October 07, 2024, 04:59:00 PM »
That's good to know! Thanks
There’s been a lot of discussion about her predictions, but what about her accuracy regarding the present—specifically about people, relationships, their feelings, thoughts, emotions, and intentions? Was she accurate or inaccurate for anyone on those?

Go thru the thread since when Yona does her predictions, the present can mean the present at the time of the prediction not necessarily right now.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6498 on: October 07, 2024, 09:13:18 PM »
My first reading was June 2nd. I had a top up on August 14th. My reading was/is a 2 part reading as per Yona. What I can tell you for 100% certain is that ALL of her predictions have already played out. The good, the bad and the real ugly crap! Everyone except one last one has played out. I have a short top up with Yona as per her for 20-30 mins and I am about positive the last prediction will have played out by then. And that one is the minor one so honestly who cares. I am amazed at this to be honest

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6499 on: October 07, 2024, 11:36:25 PM »
Wow, that was so fast! Many people claimed that her predictions take months or even years. But also mentioned that her predictions that she is giving lately have been happening much faster.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6500 on: October 07, 2024, 11:36:39 PM »
Glad to hear that and thanks for sharing  :) @tjk197901

Do you have anyone besides yona that worked for you since June? And was she correct on overall outcome or contact prediction?

Offline Domichan

« Reply #6501 on: October 08, 2024, 05:50:05 AM »
I have my reading with her tomorrow late evening. Any last tips? I also need to make sure I have everything set up and figure out how to record the reading.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6502 on: October 08, 2024, 09:26:51 AM »
My first reading was June 2nd. I had a top up on August 14th. My reading was/is a 2 part reading as per Yona. What I can tell you for 100% certain is that ALL of her predictions have already played out. The good, the bad and the real ugly crap! Everyone except one last one has played out. I have a short top up with Yona as per her for 20-30 mins and I am about positive the last prediction will have played out by then. And that one is the minor one so honestly who cares. I am amazed at this to be honest

What were her predictions that passed?

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6503 on: October 08, 2024, 12:45:25 PM »
A huge financial tower that was going to hit hard and fast. Well in less then 5 weeks I got hit with a bill for $5,000!! Totally shocked and didn’t even know what it was initially. She predicted that a company would be reaching out to me about a possible career change, the company calls me weekly and gives me updates of when I can hopefully start. Again totally out of the blue. Lastly she said my poi would reach out to me via text, email or phone call. I haven’t heard from her on since May/june. She reached out to me yesterday asking me if I was able to help her. Yona said this would be a text about family. Well she’s asking me to take the dog as it’s just to much on her now and she needs to get another job. She doesn’t find it fair for the dog to be alone day and night.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6504 on: October 08, 2024, 04:48:55 PM »
A huge financial tower that was going to hit hard and fast. Well in less then 5 weeks I got hit with a bill for $5,000!! Totally shocked and didn’t even know what it was initially. She predicted that a company would be reaching out to me about a possible career change, the company calls me weekly and gives me updates of when I can hopefully start. Again totally out of the blue. Lastly she said my poi would reach out to me via text, email or phone call. I haven’t heard from her on since May/june. She reached out to me yesterday asking me if I was able to help her. Yona said this would be a text about family. Well she’s asking me to take the dog as it’s just to much on her now and she needs to get another job. She doesn’t find it fair for the dog to be alone day and night.

What cards did she use to describe the prediction?

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6505 on: October 08, 2024, 05:20:14 PM »
Which one? I mean I have so much stuff going on with her readings I have a hard time keeping up. That’s why this reading is a two part reading, possibly 3. There’s SO much going on it got confusing to both of us

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6506 on: October 09, 2024, 12:28:21 AM »
Please let me
Know how it goes.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6507 on: October 09, 2024, 12:41:40 PM »
I've complied a list of Yona card meanings. I can post it here if enough people are interested, otherwise, you can PM me and I'm happy to share it. I just don't want it to confuse anyone with it because of the way Yona reads, you need to really listen to what she has told you during your reading and use any other information as a guide not a rule.

Offline Dawnlegacy

« Reply #6508 on: October 09, 2024, 02:25:25 PM »
Hi everyone,
My account finally got accepted so I’m fairly new here but wanted to give my experience to help anyone. I had my first reading with Yona in September. She picked up on the argument I had with a current friend, at the time we weren’t speaking but she told me it wasn’t the last I’d heard of him… that was correct. She then picked up on my past romantic situation and even picked up on the third party and the fact that she’d blocked me from his phone. I will probably do a top up for more information on that if what she says plays out. What she said in regards to that is the same thing every other psychic keeps saying … he’ll reach out to want to speak to me but chances are I won’t want to deal with him. What I will say came to fruition is she had told me that around the time I’d be doing an interview, I’d meet a guy at a place where people are drinking and eating. He’ll have hazel eyes and I’ll have just came back from my interview. At the time of the reading I didn’t have an interview scheduled so I didn’t want to get attached to the reading and get my hopes up. Soon after in the beginning of October I had to schedule an interview for my TSA pre-check, sure enough, a guy that I’d known of but never paid any mind to asked me on a date. This same guy has hazel eyes and we went out to eat, hence why she said somewhere where people are drinking and eating. She also said around the time I’d have financial issues which is correct, I’m not in the best position right now. She also picked up on me having property next year which was something no one picked up on as at the time it was just an idea that I hadn’t acted on yet.  I can’t say that yona is the best in the world yet but I do like her so far.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 02:27:35 PM by Dawnlegacy »

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #6509 on: October 09, 2024, 03:43:38 PM »
Glad your reading with Yona manifested so fast! What she told me 1.5 years ago hasn't played out yet, even though she told me that things could happen within the next 6 months. But she is very good with the past and present.

I find it really hard to ask her specific questions, she would cut me off in the middle anyway. But I understand that it's just her style.

Hi everyone,
My account finally got accepted so I’m fairly new here but wanted to give my experience to help anyone. I had my first reading with Yona in September. She picked up on the argument I had with a current friend, at the time we weren’t speaking but she told me it wasn’t the last I’d heard of him… that was correct. She then picked up on my past romantic situation and even picked up on the third party and the fact that she’d blocked me from his phone. I will probably do a top up for more information on that if what she says plays out. What she said in regards to that is the same thing every other psychic keeps saying … he’ll reach out to want to speak to me but chances are I won’t want to deal with him. What I will say came to fruition is she had told me that around the time I’d be doing an interview, I’d meet a guy at a place where people are drinking and eating. He’ll have hazel eyes and I’ll have just came back from my interview. At the time of the reading I didn’t have an interview scheduled so I didn’t want to get attached to the reading and get my hopes up. Soon after in the beginning of October I had to schedule an interview for my TSA pre-check, sure enough, a guy that I’d known of but never paid any mind to asked me on a date. This same guy has hazel eyes and we went out to eat, hence why she said somewhere where people are drinking and eating. She also said around the time I’d have financial issues which is correct, I’m not in the best position right now. She also picked up on me having property next year which was something no one picked up on as at the time it was just an idea that I hadn’t acted on yet.  I can’t say that yona is the best in the world yet but I do like her so far.

anything