Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1659592 times)

Online jackY

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6405 on: July 25, 2024, 03:33:33 PM »
You're the troll, newbie.... move along now...

Thank you! I'm sorry she hasn't worked for others!

I believe I have a couple hits from the reading with Yona on January 21st.

Prediction:
-Talking to a medical professional (male, nothing unpleasant)
-Bigger picture of events unfolding
-Discussion (light eyes = king of cups)
-Talking to me as an equal, not a consultation
-Friendly, about finances and costs
-Not a specific number at this time
-This individual is accurate and feasible, not a disappointment
-Dynamic is good and honest - I'm relaxed
-This is not romantic, I'm playing to my strengths
-It's taking me out of my usual routine
-Maybe becoming a part of a team? Reaching agreement
-Arranging or joining a group of people

What happened:
I have been on semaglutide for weight loss since January. My insurance doesn't cover it and I have been going through a medical weight loss organization to get the shots. It costs about $450 a month, but I'm down around 40 pounds. Back in June, I went to see my primary care doctor for a yearly check up and to do bloodwork. I saw a different doctor who was in his 60s and had light eyes. My other doctor was scheduled out for months. He was extremely nice and did not talk down to me and put a prescription in for a weight loss drug that would be much cheaper for me if my insurance approved it. He was very supportive of the weight loss medication and commented on how many health issues were probably prevented by me losing weight. He asked that I communicate with him on a medical app called MyChart to keep him updated on my insurance's approval and he would talk to me about my blood work when the results came back. I needed to update my email on the MyChart app because I was not able to sign in.

Prediction:
-Somebody else paying attention to me and turning on charm
-They know they're attractive
-Attempting to stand out from crowd
-I'm not the same person as before
-I treat them as an equal, they don't talk down to me
-Maybe the light eyed man from before connected to health care
-They are quite nice and expect to wow or charm me
-Things are off to a good start
-Balance of energy is good
-I'm getting my point across
-I don't feel my voice is unheard
-It's not all serious stuff

What happened:
2 weeks ago I went to visit my friend who lives an hour and a half from me. We went out to a gay bar because there was going to be a drag show and he sent a picture of me on social media when we went out to lunch. His one friend thought I was cute and at the bar he met up with us. I'll refer to the guy as Ted and he is a doctor who has light eyes and works in one of the local hospitals. He bought me drinks and we talked all night, he was very easy to talk to and definitely was a very nice person. We've been texting since and have plans to hang out. He remembered things I told him at the bar and it's funny she said I don't feel my voice is "unheard" - the music was very loud and we kept yelling and laughing because we weren't sure we could hear each other.

Thought these were definitely connections! We'll see what continues to happen

Hey User! I've followed your updates for some time and this is pretty spot on! It's interesting how the random tidbit Yona gives plays out somehow lol. Good luck with the new guy!

You definitely don't need to be sorry! Yona is not God and can be wrong and she can miss stuff too. I find the way she reads fascinating because it's never what you expect at the time of the reading.

I hope others are also not discouraged from sharing their experiences despite the trolls that are on this thread. This used to be a really good place for legit Yona reviews.

Offline catherines

« Reply #6406 on: July 25, 2024, 04:18:26 PM »

Prediction:

What happened:
I have been on semaglutide for weight loss since January. My insurance doesn't cover it and I have been going through a medical weight loss organization to get the shots. It costs about $450 a month, but I'm down around 40 pounds. Back in June, I went to see my primary care doctor for a yearly check up and to do bloodwork. I saw a different doctor who was in his 60s and had light eyes. My other doctor was scheduled out for months. He was extremely nice and did not talk down to me and put a prescription in for a weight loss drug that would be much cheaper for me if my insurance approved it. He was very supportive of the weight loss medication and commented on how many health issues were probably prevented by me losing weight. He asked that I communicate with him on a medical app called MyChart to keep him updated on my insurance's approval and he would talk to me about my blood work when the results came back. I needed to update my email on the MyChart app because I was not able to sign in.

Prediction:

What happened:
2 weeks ago I went to visit my friend who lives an hour and a half from me. We went out to a gay bar because there was going to be a drag show and he sent a picture of me on social media when we went out to lunch. His one friend thought I was cute and at the bar he met up with us. I'll refer to the guy as Ted and he is a doctor who has light eyes and works in one of the local hospitals. He bought me drinks and we talked all night, he was very easy to talk to and definitely was a very nice person. We've been texting since and have plans to hang out. He remembered things I told him at the bar and it's funny she said I don't feel my voice is "unheard" - the music was very loud and we kept yelling and laughing because we weren't sure we could hear each other.

Hey User! I've followed your updates for some time and this is pretty spot on! It's interesting how the random tidbit Yona gives plays out somehow lol. Good luck with the new guy!

You definitely don't need to be sorry! Yona is not God and can be wrong and she can miss stuff too. I find the way she reads fascinating because it's never what you expect at the time of the reading.

I hope others are also not discouraged from sharing their experiences despite the trolls that are on this thread. This used to be a really good place for legit Yona reviews.

You Jacky whatever.....why don't you get lost???? People are entitled to review readers and you seem desperate to come in here to attack whomever gives a positive review about Yona. Stop your shit

Online Howannoying

« Reply #6407 on: July 25, 2024, 05:23:36 PM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

You Jacky whatever.....why don't you get lost???? People are entitled to review readers and you seem desperate to come in here to attack whomever gives a positive review about Yona. Stop your shit
Girl don't even bother with these two. Jacky and Bonba have dementia and can't remember they already left Yona 500 billion bad reviews then they keep going back to read with her

Online jackY

« Reply #6408 on: July 25, 2024, 09:33:10 PM »
Another newbie on the attack... absolutely precious

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

Online jackY

« Reply #6409 on: July 25, 2024, 09:41:34 PM »
Your dementia prevents you from remembering that you keep coming back under a different name.

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

Girl don't even bother with these two. Jacky and Bonba have dementia and can't remember they already left Yona 500 billion bad reviews then they keep going back to read with her

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6410 on: July 26, 2024, 08:39:14 AM »
You guys do realize you’re picking fights on a forum about psychics, right? Just think
About that. Doesn’t that sound really fuckin weird to you? Maybe just stop?

Online jackY

« Reply #6411 on: July 26, 2024, 04:18:12 PM »
LOL!
It's not about a psychic. It's about fake reviewers who come back again and again to promote their friends and mislead others by jamming up threads with over the top reviews. So sad.

You guys do realize you’re picking fights on a forum about psychics, right? Just think

Online jackY

« Reply #6412 on: July 26, 2024, 06:28:19 PM »
 ::)

LOL!
It's not about a psychic. It's about fake reviewers who come back again and again to promote their friends and mislead others by jamming up threads with over the top reviews. So sad.

Can you prove they are fake reviewers???? NO, YOU CANNOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
The only bitter and nuts individual here is you who is just waiting impatiently to jump in and abuse anyone the minute they have a positive review to give because you are so very sick.

Online TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #6413 on: July 26, 2024, 09:23:46 PM »
Tbh, even to me, some of these posts do look like fake reviews. also - the last couple of posts about how predictions panned out? The 'predictions' are so vague that I'm surprised they're being mentioned to begin with. I haven't read with Yona, but all this drama makes me to never want to read with her in the first place.  :o

Online Howannoying

« Reply #6414 on: July 26, 2024, 10:05:25 PM »
There really is only 1 person causing all the drama because Yona got her husband's eye color wrong...or did she?  ::) :-X Hope the divorce is not too costly Jacky-girl!

No tulip, these are not fake reviews and no I don't have different accounts. I used to have another account from 2017 but left when all the Laura Dolphin crap started. I was a Yona nay-sayer until her readings started panning out. You can PM me if you want more details but I'm not going to post super specific things because of unhinged people like Jacky who clearly stalks the Yona thread try to discredit anyone who has things pass for them. Who knows who she'll stalk next?!

I'm also back here because of idiots like Jacky and Bonba who posts the same shit for years! It's not because I don't want negative reviews. Many people leave Yona negative reviews and THAT IS WHY THIS FORUM EXISTS. No one wants a cult-like mentality and I've said many times Yona can be wrong and will be wrong for people, and everyone has a right to share their experience.  But those unhinged creatures are on another level and someone needed to call them out.

Yona has a fascinating way she reads and until these trolls got on this thread (probably because Yona told them their POIs weren't coming back and weren't their committed partnerships), a lot of folks were able to share their readings and make sense of things from their Yona readings so that's what I'm hoping this thread can go back to that.

Online jackY

« Reply #6415 on: July 26, 2024, 10:08:16 PM »
 ;)

There really is only 1 person causing all the drama because Yona got her husband's eye color wrong...or did she?  ::) :-X Hope the divorce is not too costly Jacky-girl!

No tulip, these are not fake reviews and no I don't have different accounts. I used to have another account from 2017 but left when all the Laura Dolphin crap started. I was a Yona nay-sayer until her readings started panning out. You can PM me if you want more details but I'm not going to post super specific things because of unhinged people like Jacky who clearly stalks the Yona thread try to discredit anyone who has things pass for them. Who knows who she'll stalk next?!

I'm also back here because of idiots like Jacky and Bonba who posts the same shit for years! It's not because I don't want negative reviews. Many people leave Yona negative reviews and THAT IS WHY THIS FORUM EXISTS. No one wants a cult-like mentality and I've said many times Yona can be wrong and will be wrong for people, and everyone has a right to share their experience.  But those unhinged creatures are on another level and someone needed to call them out.

Yona has a fascinating way she reads and until these trolls got on this thread (probably because Yona told them their POIs weren't coming back and weren't their committed partnerships), a lot of folks were able to share their readings and make sense of things from their Yona readings so that's what I'm hoping this thread can go back to that.

Online Howannoying

« Reply #6416 on: July 27, 2024, 03:34:00 PM »
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 02:25:39 AM by Howannoying »

Offline bonba

« Reply #6417 on: August 05, 2024, 01:34:06 AM »
Your dementia prevents you from remembering that you keep coming back under a different name.

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

oh please your time is too precious to spend on responding to a psychopath like her (Howannoying)Let her release herself. Maybe she has no one to talk to or whatever the situation is. no one can stop me from leaving reviews about any reader. As much as I respect Yona as a Polite and nice lady her readings are not worth paying for.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 02:46:29 AM by bonba »

Offline catherines

« Reply #6418 on: August 05, 2024, 06:15:59 AM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

oh please your time is too precious to spend on responding to a psychopath like her (Howannoying)Let her release herself. Maybe she has no one to talk to or whatever the situation is. no one can stop me from leaving reviews about any reader. As much as I respect Yona as a Polite and nice lady her readings are not worth paying for.

They make it so obvious. Bonba....she couldn't wait to come back here to keep going and going. She can't control herself......she replies weeks later to just wreck the thread once more. So someone is a psychopath because they posted a positive review?????? perhaps you need to seek professional help....there is another user who left a positive review (user5942). Is she a psychopath too???? anyone who leaves a positive review is going to be a psychopath and you are going to jump in to say Yona wasn't good for you.....that is a sickness you have. You act like communists countries where it is the leader's way or the highway.

If you were able to read properly (maybe you need to back to school) people already said that this is a forum to leave reviews and anyone can leave reviews. Now, leaving the same review for years on end like in your case that is something else if you know what I mean...do you want me to spell it for you????? Get lost. We already heard how you don't like Yona years and years back so just leave.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6419 on: August 06, 2024, 02:07:10 AM »
Tbh, even to me, some of these posts do look like fake reviews. also - the last couple of posts about how predictions panned out? The 'predictions' are so vague that I'm surprised they're being mentioned to begin with. I haven't read with Yona, but all this drama makes me to never want to read with her in the first place.  :o

I’d read with her and then see what you think. I’ve been doing this for way too long and I’ve only found 3 people who I think are legit. Is she the best? No. But she is very good. I’ve spoken to a lot of people about her personally and many vouch for her. She’s not Kisha, but I do recommend her.