Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1673821 times)

Offline Ninacy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6360 on: June 29, 2024, 08:49:08 PM »
Great, glad Yona worked for you as it seems many members here hadn't had any luck with her predictions. Btw sorry if I'm asking, are you Greek?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6361 on: June 30, 2024, 04:59:51 AM »
I dunno. I wouldn’t say THAT. She has the highest hit rate of anyone working now…it’s just it takes FOREVER and I think a lot of people just move on and don’t come back to talk about it

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6362 on: June 30, 2024, 02:58:11 PM »
Anyone have any experience with  a "Change in the shape of family" prediction?

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6363 on: July 03, 2024, 06:33:56 PM »
Hey guys, I came here from another forum. I've been going through a very complicated situation with my love life, so I started my journey with readings from different psychics a few years ago. I tried tens and tens of them and was sharing my honest review about all of them.
Finally, I came across Yona, and I could tell she was one of the most accurate and reasonable for me. She described my situation and my person of interest perfectly! She picked up on very specific personality traits and feelings/thoughts that I can confirm!
I have my list of trusted readers who have been proven to be accurate over those years, but I can definitely highlight Yona as one of them. I cannot speak for her predictions yet, but she was good at picking up all the current things with 100% accuracy for sure.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 07:44:51 PM by KikiWelll »

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6364 on: July 11, 2024, 04:04:45 PM »
I really do feel Yona is the only one who can accurately predict things. But basically 100% of the time it's not in any timeframe she offers and it's not in any way you expect it to be.

With that, my last reading with her she gave me the 8 of cups and the devil for relationship stuff and said I'm putting what I'm learning/ what I'm getting to know better into action because Im at a crossroads. Anyone else get this combo before? She introduced the king of pentacles (brown eyes) during this reading and all she gave was his eye color which is different from my partners eye color so I know this is a different person and said that there was only thoughts and no action between this person and myself but then mentioned the crystal knocked this person back to the 8 of cups and the devil part of the reading. 

I wish I would've asked for clarification about the king of pentacles and any symbols around him because I know way too many men with brown eyes! She said she felt it was the person I was thinking about but I know she's been wrong about that before.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #6365 on: July 12, 2024, 12:16:48 AM »
When you get a reading from her; can you record it?

Offline Lys

« Reply #6366 on: July 12, 2024, 12:34:57 AM »
When you get a reading from her; can you record it?

Yes you can press on record on Skype

Offline jackY

« Reply #6367 on: July 12, 2024, 12:37:47 AM »
This was not my experience with her. Nothing she predicted came to fruition. This was years ago. I'll let you all know if her predictions happen in another 10 years. Ridiculous.

I really do feel Yona is the only one who can accurately predict things. But basically 100% of the time it's not in any timeframe she offers and it's not in any way you expect it to be.

With that, my last reading with her she gave me the 8 of cups and the devil for relationship stuff and said I'm putting what I'm learning/ what I'm getting to know better into action because Im at a crossroads. Anyone else get this combo before? She introduced the king of pentacles (brown eyes) during this reading and all she gave was his eye color which is different from my partners eye color so I know this is a different person and said that there was only thoughts and no action between this person and myself but then mentioned the crystal knocked this person back to the 8 of cups and the devil part of the reading. 

I wish I would've asked for clarification about the king of pentacles and any symbols around him because I know way too many men with brown eyes! She said she felt it was the person I was thinking about but I know she's been wrong about that before.

Offline Lys

« Reply #6368 on: July 12, 2024, 01:16:07 AM »
This was not my experience with her. Nothing she predicted came to fruition. This was years ago. I'll let you all know if her predictions happen in another 10 years. Ridiculous.

Same, nothing have happened since 4 years except I will move and a travel. Nothing really important

Offline jackY

« Reply #6369 on: July 12, 2024, 01:49:53 AM »
See, that was the thing. Yah.... what are the chances in all of our futures that we will move and travel? High % there, right??? I've never understood the hype. Maybe she was good a really long time ago and people here are enamored with a "psychic" in the UK; you know, the accent must give her extra powers! I'm happy she worked for many, but I also see many that had my experience.

Same, nothing have happened since 4 years except I will move and a travel. Nothing really important

Offline bonba

« Reply #6370 on: July 12, 2024, 05:15:21 AM »
the same for me . almost 5 years passed . nothing no matter small or big came to pass. there is  one specific thing that she said is not possible at all and I even told her at the time of the reading but Im not surprised I never had any accurate prediction with any tarot reader . I just dont believe tarot predict anything . they could not even predict near future or unimportant stuff . I  also noticed people make things fit in to the situation in their life .  so I dont believe in reviews either . sadly I have tried many tarot readers in the past and not a single reader could ever predict anything andthey always thriw free will at you as an excuse because they know they are feeding you BS .

Offline Onyx

« Reply #6371 on: July 12, 2024, 12:23:48 PM »
the same for me . almost 5 years passed . nothing no matter small or big came to pass. there is  one specific thing that she said is not possible at all and I even told her at the time of the reading but Im not surprised I never had any accurate prediction with any tarot reader . I just dont believe tarot predict anything . they could not even predict near future or unimportant stuff . I  also noticed people make things fit in to the situation in their life .  so I dont believe in reviews either . sadly I have tried many tarot readers in the past and not a single reader could ever predict anything andthey always thriw free will at you as an excuse because they know they are feeding you BS .

I agree with you completely about tarot readers. People fit things to their situations and then the free will bs most psychics throw out there. I have never read with Yona but this applies to all other tarot readers I've read with.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6372 on: July 12, 2024, 01:30:40 PM »

Sorry that was your experience. I was on the anti-yona bandwagon as well until her stuff started happening and very specific stuff too. It took 4 years but there was no denying that she predicted some of the things that happened even when I thought she was going to be wrong (at least I was hoping she was going to be wrong). For me, it was more than moving and traveling. It was specific events that happened verbatim to show she described it. But she's surely not God and can be wrong and has been wrong for many people. It's just not my experience. My cards just move slow.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6373 on: July 12, 2024, 02:24:06 PM »
Bumping this since I'm actually really curious about if anyone else got the 8 of cups+the devil and king of pentacles descriptions from Yona

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #6374 on: July 12, 2024, 03:30:50 PM »

I read with Yona once back in 2021?? She is the absolute sweetest. She nailed all current things well, however ALL of her predictions were extremely vague. Her 1 hour reading yielded some 3-4 vague predictions, only 1 ever came true about work, but it could of probably fit a lot of other scenarios and happened to anyone because all it was is her saying I would be in a new job where I was possibly training/teaching people something. I could feel that way in so many roles- a trainer, a teacher, the employee that is doing hands-on training for someone new at work, etc. Overall I wasn't a fan of her style of reading but I know people swear by her. it just wasn't my experience

anything