Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1668609 times)

Offline midwest60

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6390 on: July 24, 2024, 09:21:54 PM »
I called her regarding career. None of her predictions ever came true.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6391 on: July 25, 2024, 12:18:29 AM »

agree after 4 years I can tell she was not accurate about predictions whether love or career or family . I even told her in my last reading ,one thing she said is very impossible as we all have free will and in no way I would do what she said . nothing came true whether small big or unimportant

Offline jackY

« Reply #6392 on: July 25, 2024, 02:07:05 AM »
Hey Bonba!
I find it sooooo interesting that there are all these "newbies" toting the miracle of Yona and making all these explanations that even if the prediction is 90 years out, it's still accurate. Pahleese! Clearly has friends coming on her to keep the woman going in her business. I'm happy she's worked for others, but there are the other more than half that found her to be substandard....

agree after 4 years I can tell she was not accurate about predictions whether love or career or family . I even told her in my last reading ,one thing she said is very impossible as we all have free will and in no way I would do what she said . nothing came true whether small big or unimportant

Offline jackY

« Reply #6393 on: July 25, 2024, 02:21:24 AM »
Aaaaand there's one of them-right on time!

I believe I have a couple hits from the reading with Yona on January 21st.

Prediction:
-Talking to a medical professional (male, nothing unpleasant)
-Bigger picture of events unfolding
-Discussion (light eyes = king of cups)
-Talking to me as an equal, not a consultation
-Friendly, about finances and costs
-Not a specific number at this time
-This individual is accurate and feasible, not a disappointment
-Dynamic is good and honest - I'm relaxed
-This is not romantic, I'm playing to my strengths
-It's taking me out of my usual routine
-Maybe becoming a part of a team? Reaching agreement
-Arranging or joining a group of people

What happened:
I have been on semaglutide for weight loss since January. My insurance doesn't cover it and I have been going through a medical weight loss organization to get the shots. It costs about $450 a month, but I'm down around 40 pounds. Back in June, I went to see my primary care doctor for a yearly check up and to do bloodwork. I saw a different doctor who was in his 60s and had light eyes. My other doctor was scheduled out for months. He was extremely nice and did not talk down to me and put a prescription in for a weight loss drug that would be much cheaper for me if my insurance approved it. He was very supportive of the weight loss medication and commented on how many health issues were probably prevented by me losing weight. He asked that I communicate with him on a medical app called MyChart to keep him updated on my insurance's approval and he would talk to me about my blood work when the results came back. I needed to update my email on the MyChart app because I was not able to sign in.

Prediction:
-Somebody else paying attention to me and turning on charm
-They know they're attractive
-Attempting to stand out from crowd
-I'm not the same person as before
-I treat them as an equal, they don't talk down to me
-Maybe the light eyed man from before connected to health care
-They are quite nice and expect to wow or charm me
-Things are off to a good start
-Balance of energy is good
-I'm getting my point across
-I don't feel my voice is unheard
-It's not all serious stuff

What happened:
2 weeks ago I went to visit my friend who lives an hour and a half from me. We went out to a gay bar because there was going to be a drag show and he sent a picture of me on social media when we went out to lunch. His one friend thought I was cute and at the bar he met up with us. I'll refer to the guy as Ted and he is a doctor who has light eyes and works in one of the local hospitals. He bought me drinks and we talked all night, he was very easy to talk to and definitely was a very nice person. We've been texting since and have plans to hang out. He remembered things I told him at the bar and it's funny she said I don't feel my voice is "unheard" - the music was very loud and we kept yelling and laughing because we weren't sure we could hear each other.

Thought these were definitely connections! We'll see what continues to happen

Hey User! I've followed your updates for some time and this is pretty spot on! It's interesting how the random tidbit Yona gives plays out somehow lol. Good luck with the new guy!

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6394 on: July 25, 2024, 02:27:24 AM »

Prediction:

What happened:
I have been on semaglutide for weight loss since January. My insurance doesn't cover it and I have been going through a medical weight loss organization to get the shots. It costs about $450 a month, but I'm down around 40 pounds. Back in June, I went to see my primary care doctor for a yearly check up and to do bloodwork. I saw a different doctor who was in his 60s and had light eyes. My other doctor was scheduled out for months. He was extremely nice and did not talk down to me and put a prescription in for a weight loss drug that would be much cheaper for me if my insurance approved it. He was very supportive of the weight loss medication and commented on how many health issues were probably prevented by me losing weight. He asked that I communicate with him on a medical app called MyChart to keep him updated on my insurance's approval and he would talk to me about my blood work when the results came back. I needed to update my email on the MyChart app because I was not able to sign in.

Prediction:

What happened:
2 weeks ago I went to visit my friend who lives an hour and a half from me. We went out to a gay bar because there was going to be a drag show and he sent a picture of me on social media when we went out to lunch. His one friend thought I was cute and at the bar he met up with us. I'll refer to the guy as Ted and he is a doctor who has light eyes and works in one of the local hospitals. He bought me drinks and we talked all night, he was very easy to talk to and definitely was a very nice person. We've been texting since and have plans to hang out. He remembered things I told him at the bar and it's funny she said I don't feel my voice is "unheard" - the music was very loud and we kept yelling and laughing because we weren't sure we could hear each other.

Hey User! I've followed your updates for some time and this is pretty spot on! It's interesting how the random tidbit Yona gives plays out somehow lol. Good luck with the new guy!

Lady, my username is chosen for people like you. Annoying. You left your review about Yona for the 500th billion time in the last 4 years. Same thing over and over and over again. You are allowed to move on. Hell I'll take a cut of whatever Yona is making, she's probably rolling in it! And you are probably poor.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6395 on: July 25, 2024, 04:12:59 AM »
Hey Bonba!
I find it sooooo interesting that there are all these "newbies" toting the miracle of Yona and making all these explanations that even if the prediction is 90 years out, it's still accurate. Pahleese! Clearly has friends coming on her to keep the woman going in her business. I'm happy she's worked for others, but there are the other more than half that found her to be substandard....

very true and they start attacking you so obviously they have some other business related connection with yona and they are not just a simple fan . theh are here to promote and and make others keep buying her services. Sadly I have to say this now even though I wanted to think otherwise . I just ignore them as it is the best way to deal with those people . they get paid to do that .sadly, we live in a world of phony people . they keep changing usernames when they get caught lol
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 04:15:37 AM by bonba »

Offline bonba

« Reply #6396 on: July 25, 2024, 04:21:23 AM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

Lady, my username is chosen for people like you. Annoying. You left your review about Yona for the 500th billion time in the last 4 years. Same thing over and over and over again. You are allowed to move on. Hell I'll take a cut of whatever Yona is making, she's probably rolling in it! And you are probably poor.

dear Psycho(Howannoying)
please keep changing your username 🤣

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6397 on: July 25, 2024, 02:03:58 PM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

dear Psycho(Howannoying)

Four. Straight. Years. Of.saying. The.same.thing.over.and.over.and over again. That is the definition of insane. You can leave your reviews but look at your own history of posts. You've been coming back every month to say Yona hasn't worked for you. WE GET IT. But then you still go back to her 😂

Anyways. Not engaging with you ladies anymore. I'll continue it share my experience and how well Yona's worked for me even when I doubted her.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6398 on: July 25, 2024, 02:46:24 PM »
You just made me LOL!!!

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

dear Psycho(Howannoying)

Offline user5942

« Reply #6399 on: July 25, 2024, 03:19:16 PM »
Thank you! I'm sorry she hasn't worked for others!

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6400 on: July 25, 2024, 03:29:18 PM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

You definitely don't need to be sorry! Yona is not God and can be wrong and she can miss stuff too. I find the way she reads fascinating because it's never what you expect at the time of the reading.

I hope others are also not discouraged from sharing their experiences despite the trolls that are on this thread. This used to be a really good place for legit Yona reviews.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6401 on: July 25, 2024, 03:33:33 PM »
You're the troll, newbie.... move along now...

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

You definitely don't need to be sorry! Yona is not God and can be wrong and she can miss stuff too. I find the way she reads fascinating because it's never what you expect at the time of the reading.

I hope others are also not discouraged from sharing their experiences despite the trolls that are on this thread. This used to be a really good place for legit Yona reviews.

Offline catherines

« Reply #6402 on: July 25, 2024, 04:18:26 PM »

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

You Jacky whatever.....why don't you get lost???? People are entitled to review readers and you seem desperate to come in here to attack whomever gives a positive review about Yona. Stop your shit

Offline jackY

« Reply #6403 on: July 25, 2024, 09:33:10 PM »
Another newbie on the attack... absolutely precious

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

You Jacky whatever.....why don't you get lost???? People are entitled to review readers and you seem desperate to come in here to attack whomever gives a positive review about Yona. Stop your shit

Offline jackY

« Reply #6404 on: July 25, 2024, 09:41:34 PM »
Your dementia prevents you from remembering that you keep coming back under a different name.

Prediction:

What happened:

Prediction:

What happened:

Girl don't even bother with these two. Jacky and Bonba have dementia and can't remember they already left Yona 500 billion bad reviews then they keep going back to read with her