Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1592231 times)

Offline stayrosy96

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6360 on: June 29, 2024, 06:11:07 AM »
Hi everyone! Long time lurker here as my account FINALLY got activated (anyone else had to wait a while? Lol) I had my first reading with Yona 2 months ago and wanted to point out some hits and predictions that are still pending.

Hits:
- She said I would be taking a course, a class, join a group of some sort — I literally signed up for a Pilates studio that same day and have now been a member for 2 months now and loving it!
- She mentioned a POI that would “take one step forward and then they’re absent” because we’re in different locations. Claims I would get a positive development from it but we’re in different locations — After that prediction, I was confused for a bit but realized a month later, I started developing a huge crush on a coworker who lives in a different state. I still think about him to this day and am hopeful for a “positive development” as Yona says so we’ll see.

Pending predictions:
- I have partnership ahead of me, big love, but not with an ex.
- Picks up a man with dark eyes but his path is crossed by another woman who’s known to him already and stopping him from moving forward.
- I would see the person above face to face and recognize him and is someone who’s ready to move forward and focus on his own path. I would be pleased with how I handle myself. We will communicate but I wouldn’t feel the same about him anymore.
- Yona believes my ex isn’t my equal but wants me to see how things go with him. She said I will likely want better closure with him.
- I’ll have options (men approaching me)
- Romantic breakthrough: I will meet someone while looking at property — This one is interesting because I found out today that my work wants me to do a site visit at a hotel property in the next 2 months (maybe this could be a mini hit?)
- I will meet him face to face and not over the internet. Instant attraction, chemistry, etc. And I would meet him sometime this year before a time of celebration.

All in all, I thought the reading went very well and felt like she read me like a book. She said I’m not ready for partnership just yet and that I should let men approach me. I’m a “work in progress” which I totally am. Side note - I got out of a long term relationship almost 7 months ago and am now feeling like my best self and completely healed from the heartbreak. We’ll see how things go in the coming months and am hopeful things will fall into place as they are meant to be  :)

I’m trying to stick with Yona for readings but also would read with Mattie too. I know this is a Yona thread but back in February, Mattie mentioned my coworker crush’s name and I didn’t put two and two together until last month when I re-read my notes. Crazy!

Anyways, nice to be here and looking forward to connecting with everyone!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 06:15:08 AM by stayrosy96 »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6361 on: June 29, 2024, 08:49:08 PM »
Great, glad Yona worked for you as it seems many members here hadn't had any luck with her predictions. Btw sorry if I'm asking, are you Greek?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6362 on: June 30, 2024, 04:59:51 AM »
I dunno. I wouldn’t say THAT. She has the highest hit rate of anyone working now…it’s just it takes FOREVER and I think a lot of people just move on and don’t come back to talk about it

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6363 on: June 30, 2024, 02:58:11 PM »
Anyone have any experience with  a "Change in the shape of family" prediction?