Author Topic: Read with the last 2 psychics I will EVER read with today  (Read 2968 times)

Offline sanfranDave

Read with the last 2 psychics I will EVER read with today
« on: September 21, 2013, 07:12:05 PM »
Hey everyone,

So I've finally put it together that my ex who was talking to me got a new bf in April and is still with him now and that's why she isn't talking to me anymore.

There were a couple CP psychics that picked him up (the rest missed him COMPLETELY) but one said he'd "hit it and quit it" (my ex is GORGEOUS, no way you'd want to give it up) and another said "oh it will be ending soon", or "he's just a warm body, someone who was convenient at the time"

So I'm going crazy right now kicking myself for not getting back in contact with her sooner (I feel like I was about to catch a pop fly ball that would win us the game....and I missed it).

Anyway, decided that I would go see a psychic in person just to see if there was a difference in what they saw (not like they have a database on me or anything).

I only show up to this psychic store 1 or 2 times a year tops (it's kind of a drive).

I went in skeptical, came out confirmed.

I actually spoke to two women (I'd always believed women made more accurate psychics, more in tune with feelings, their bodies, etc).  Eckhart Tolle says this in his book "The Power of NOW"

The first one I had read with a year ago but forgot (she didn't seem to remember me either).  But I remembered her style during the reading.  She pretty much just said generic things about my ex and asked " do you understand?" or "does that make sense?"  I'd try not to give her any leads and just nod and say "uh huh", "ok", or "yeah".

Then she asked me a probing question (I've forgotten what she said, but it was a specific question for information).

Not wanting to give any extra info I said:  "Well, what do you see?"

Her: "I've told you everything I see.  Surely you must have some intuition or insight into this situation."

In the end she predicted the ex coming back, but maybe years from now because we must have had a karmic connection in another life (now where have I heard THAT before?)

The second woman was a tarot reader who predicted last year that she say me and my ex with a "relationship aura" in October 2013.

Now I had actually thought she might have seen something cause she described the chaos of my ex and her having issues last year.  Plus the fact that she put it out 1 year I thought was unusual.  Most always put it out just a few months.

Well, she did really see ANYTHING as far as I can tell.  Maybe that my ex is in chaos in her life right now, so much going on in it out of her control.  I actually can't confirm this (I just know even CP psychics have said this about her).

Although the first card she put down to represent me was "Death" (end of one thing and beginning of another).  I've dabbled in Tarot so I know the meanings of many of the cards but the spread she used and the deck were unfamiliar to me (one card had a purple person with white wings) so I couldn't really read it.

In the end all the reading became was personal advice (and she changed from her previous reading last year).  She even forgot to set the timer for 15 mins and we chatted like 40!  Thankfully I was only charged 15 mins.

Last time I go to a psychic PERIOD.

So I've been trying to get my head on straight.  It literally took me a year to recover from my ex leaving me the way she did last time.  Wed-Fri this past week I didn't get any work done at work cause I was in Analysis Paralysis.

So I've been focusing on the Serenity Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

So it's like the Triforce, but kinda mixed up:  Instead of WISDOM, POWER, and COURAGE, it's SERENITY, COURAGE, and WISDOM. ;p

"Did he just make a Zelda reference in the middle of a post??"

Yeah you like it when I talk NERDY to you DON'T YOU!! ;D 

lol

Offline melancholia

Re: Read with the last 2 psychics I will EVER read with today
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:09:20 PM »
(my ex is GORGEOUS, no way you'd want to give it up)

That's how you feel, but my experience has been that there are plenty of guys who see gorgeous girls as temporary conquests and then move on to the next one.  Dated a few of 'em, and I'm very good (platonic) friends with a couple others (platonic for exactly that reason).   Beauty isn't enough to make a relationship work.

That being said, it's probably better to just move on, because even if she is coming back it won't be until she finishes up with this guy one way or the other.  That's my perspective as a woman who doesn't play games with guys, and I'm assuming your ex is like that as well since you're so enamoured with her even now. 

Out of curiosity, who were the two from CP who told you she was with this other dude?  I have a short list on CP that I'll actually bother to read with because they'll give it to me straight (they had no problem telling me my last guy was a pipe dream about to burst - though we'd remain good friends, which we did - and that my current guy is going to be slow as molasses), and I'm wondering if they match up at all.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »
That being said, it's probably better to just move on, because even if she is coming back
it won't be until she finishes up with this guy one way or the other. 

She probably used the current guy to get over the old bf as well.  It's a quicker distraction.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 03:10:32 AM »
(my ex is GORGEOUS, no way you'd want to give it up)

That's how you feel, but my experience has been that there are plenty of guys who see gorgeous girls as temporary conquests and then move on to the next one.  Dated a few of 'em, and I'm very good (platonic) friends with a couple others (platonic for exactly that reason).   Beauty isn't enough to make a relationship work.

That being said, it's probably better to just move on, because even if she is coming back it won't be until she finishes up with this guy one way or the other.  That's my perspective as a woman who doesn't play games with guys, and I'm assuming your ex is like that as well since you're so enamoured with her even now. 

I agree that physical beauty doesn't determine whether or not a relationship will work or the quality of it. And you bet there are men out there who see beautiful women as conquests and once they've achieved that for the sake of their ego, it's game over. (met and dated men like this)
It's best to move on from this woman and let her do her thing. If she does come back then you have a choice as to what you want to do about reconciling.