Author Topic: Other stuff that doesnt work  (Read 2224 times)

Offline sanfranDave

Other stuff that doesnt work
« on: September 23, 2013, 10:29:44 PM »
So I'm sooo frustrated at Psychics for misleading me that I'm going to list some other stuff that I learned from or was suggested by them that ALSO DOESN'T WORK.

CANDLE MAGIC:

This is where you are to light certain colored candles to represent forces you want at work (I.e. Red for love, orange for energy, green for money, etc.). The effect they have is supposed to be based whether the moon is waxing (going from empty to full) or waning (going from full to empty).  If you want money to come to you, light a green candle on a waxing moon.  If you want it to leave you (I don't know why you would want that but) then light it on a waning moon.

You are also supposed to carve the name of something into the side of it (I.e. The person you loves name on a red candle).  Then some say write your intention on a sheet of paper, fold it up and put it under the candle etc.

they also encourage you to put oils on the candles.  All this really does is add up money wise because THIS DOESNT WORK.

THE MIDDLE PILLAR EXERCISE

This comes from Kaballah.
So you are supposed to lie down and imagine one ball of light at time forming starting at the top of your head and going down to the feet stopping at various chakra centers and chant the various names of god at each one.

FREEZER MAGIC

Got this one from Tisha on CP who does this all the time.  This is where you take a rectangle of paper and write on it your intention.  Then you pour sugar and
dill on it, roll it up like a smartie and twist close the top and bottom.  Then you put it in an ice tray and fill it with water to freeze it like an ice cube

just ends up making your freezer look gross.  No effect.

TAROT

I dabble in tarot but I haven't been able to make my readings make sense let alone any I've done for others.

I'm just going to throw all this crap out, the candles the books the cards etc.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:34:48 PM by sanfranDave »

Offline bstalling

Re: Other stuff that doesnt work
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 01:14:56 AM »
How long did you do the middle pillar? It works if you work it. Give it time...the main problem is that a lot of people can't "feel" the exercise because they have become desensitized. Give Robert Bruce's Energy Work a try before doing it again...It works..that is the one thing that helped me recover from a chronic illness. Also, do you understand the meaning behind it?

Read this thread...it helped me a lot a long time ago...
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php?topic=1008.0;wap2

Offline melancholia

Re: Other stuff that doesnt work
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
Re: the Middle Pillar exercise...I have to ask, what were you trying to achieve with this exercise? It's designed to balance you, not do anything else, and it only works if your focus is on inner balance, not on some end-game.  It's basically just a form of meditation, and like any form of meditation it takes time and a lot of practice for it to really work, but once it does you will feel better.

anything