Author Topic: Hi - This is Me  (Read 2307 times)

Offline FJohnson

Hi - This is Me
« on: October 20, 2013, 01:23:15 PM »
I'm new to the forum and saw the 'My story' section so I guess this is as good a place as any to say 'Hi everyone'.  I've had some real ups and downs relationship wise and I do use psychics on occasion.  I read tarot for myself and for friends, but sometimes it's hard to keep it all in perspective when reading on my own situation.

My experiences have ranged from being cheated on and left without any real explanation to falling for the wrong guys who just wanted one thing (but didn't bother to tell me).  I suppose a lot of what I've gone through is similar to others, and I am seeing someone at present.  Still trying to work out the kinks and work past some past-related fears etc, but I'm getting there.

My experiences with psychics in general have ranged from horrific to really positive so I look forward to sharing some of what I've learned and experienced along the way. Hopefully my experiences will help others make positive choices when they need someone to turn to for advice.  It's good to know I've found somewhere where we all go through similar things and we're able to share our opinions and experiences with each other.

I look forward to getting to know you all - thanks for having me.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Hi - This is Me
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:34:50 PM »
welcome FJ! :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your reviews. :)

Offline FJohnson

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:16:48 AM »
Thank you Truth and decibel.diva :-)

anything