Author Topic: reader's biases  (Read 2823 times)

Offline hope4love

reader's biases
« on: August 24, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »
Have you stopped talking to a reader because you felt his/her own personal bias was getting in the way?
I know I have because it seemed his/her personal experiences were colouring the read and then came the opinions and sometimes judgments about a particular situation or person because of it.

Readers are human beings so it's only natural their own perceptions based on their own experiences could come into play. (as with all of us on a daily basis)

Offline Bark angel

Re: reader's biases
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 07:43:02 PM »
No, I haven't but I have stopped reading with some readers because I had called so often that I was concerned that they knew too much already to give me a new reading... After a while it is hard to know whether they are getting the information from their guides or if they just remember the situation all too well.

Have you stopped talking to a reader because you felt his/her own personal bias was getting in the way?
I know I have because it seemed his/her personal experiences were colouring the read and then came the opinions and sometimes judgments about a particular situation or person because of it.

Readers are human beings so it's only natural their own perceptions based on their own experiences could come into play. (as with all of us on a daily basis)

Offline melancholia

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »
-edit-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:53:57 AM by Somnus »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »
Yep, I totally agree on this one. I stop reading with the psychic who have read for me too many times, because...exactly...... they read from memory and not from the guides.....and that's not what I pay them for!

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 01:20:35 AM »
It absolutely, positively makes me livid, because they are providing a service so I would hope, wish, believe they would stop giving me their two cents worth. Why is it hard for them to stay focused on this? The question should be how do we get them back on track? Ask them directly if their guide said such and such? I usually find if I’ve gotten a reading from a repeat that is when they start to give me their input or even more irritating is tell me a story about their lives and how they dealt with a situation.  Honestly I can hear the minutes ticking in my head. For some reason Christine Lynn comes to mind since she tends to do this LOTS.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 02:21:43 AM »
Zee...it's tough because of their arrogance. I asked once why is the timing so off....one psychic on cp told me I was blocking or delaying.....omg...bite me.......lol

Offline hope4love

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 03:05:23 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:31:29 AM by hope4love »

Offline hope4love

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 03:14:00 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:31:15 AM by hope4love »

anything