Author Topic: For kickingthehabit  (Read 6418 times)

kymburlie

For kickingthehabit
« on: August 10, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
Ok, I hope this is acceptable to you, Kickingthehabit.  The organization of this site is very poor.  And apparently at least one moderator is too sensitive for constructive critiscism.  Here it is again:  any post at all that brings up a topic or starts a discussion of different psychics unrelated to the topic they are posted under should be moved to the proper place or request that the poster do so.  If keeping a site properly organized for better cohesion and to make it easier for a reader to find what they're looking for isn't the moderator' s job, then I apologize.  If my idea is outlandish, I apologize.  Please continue the mixed up free for all!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: For kickingthehabit
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:43:36 PM »
LOL, okay. I simply asked a question as to WHY Kisha was the ONLY one that was mentioned as being wrong.  I have been on this forum for a long time and understand how it works. With that said, seeking, I dont feel it is your place to give me the "handbook" on organizing post lol. 
I asked a question and if awesomeness wanted to respond in the "appropriate" thread that would have been great, however it seems that you feel you need to come here and post this? And no you don't need to answer that.  If you don't like my unorganized post in different threads, then don't read them because I honestly don't give a damn lol.

Ok, I hope this is acceptable to you, Kickingthehabit.  The organization of this site is very poor.  And apparently at least one moderator is too sensitive for constructive critiscism.  Here it is again:  any post at all that brings up a topic or starts a discussion of different psychics unrelated to the topic they are posted under should be moved to the proper place or request that the poster do so.  If keeping a site properly organized for better cohesion and to make it easier for a reader to find what they're looking for isn't the moderator' s job, then I apologize.  If my idea is outlandish, I apologize.  Please continue the mixed up free for all!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:45:14 PM »
Wow, I have my own thread! Yay!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:48:04 PM »
Furthermore, Seeking, take your hostile comments somewhere else.  Not long ago you attacked newly2002 stating their opinion, posting, was ignorant...lets not go there ok? Glad we understand each other.

kymburlie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 10:13:29 PM »
For Kicking and anyone else, I have no idea who is or isn't in control of this site, therefore no one should feel personally "attacked."  And only a very shortsighted, childish moderator of this or any site, would take suggestions as personal attacks or negativity.  A true moderator remains neutral and takes into account all viewpoints and allows for constructive criticism, even when they don't agree with it.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 10:30:16 PM »

No you are wrong, I could care less what you think, feel, or your ideas.  If you feel the forum is as poor as you state why are you here? Again, I dont give a damn.   ;)

We do not understand each other, nor do I wish to. I don't care who you are nor how long you have been on here.  This was not a personal beef with you but you have made it so.  Are you actually a moderator? If so, you are poorly cut out for the job.  My original suggestion, critique, call it what you will, stands. If you would like to continue the bantering, you will do so alone.

kymburlie

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 10:50:45 PM »
Ms. Kicking, I stand behind all of my opinions and do not feel the need to privately message you with anything I wouldn't feel comfortable expressing publicly. I debated whether to publicly put your private email to me here, but I have a feeling that all you have said already speaks for its own foolishness.  None of this is about you, it was and is about setting a little better parameters in place for the benefit of everyone.  No matter what I say, you continue to make this personal.  I'm bored with this now. Have a nice day, Ms. Kicking.....goodbye and good luck!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
THIS is laughable!

Offline lioness79

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 03:12:14 AM »
Yay, a kicking thread!!

I don't understand why people come here if they don't like it... What do you want, it's FREE

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 12:14:27 PM »

Yay for a thread devoted to just me! I could not agree more lion!

Yay, a kicking thread!!

I don't understand why people come here if they don't like it... What do you want, it's FREE

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 12:59:43 PM »
I'd like to chime in on this and encourage others to look at the bigger picture.  I've noticed lately that there is virtually no activity on there - it's like a ghost town as compared to how it used to be.  Now I'm not sure if there is one specific reason or a couple of contributing factors that have created the void of participation, but I can tell you this...where posts are placed, or what is discussed in what thread is of zero importance on a forum that has become unused and inactive.  I'd rather that I have to search for information and wade through irrelevant stuff to find key information than to see nothing posted at all.

My sense is that there are people that have been discouraged from participating for fear of being told they are not playing by the rules, or for fear of reprisal and the end result is a forum that is practically ded and when it is dead it will be of no use to anyone.

Just my two cents...
Ms. Kicking, I stand behind all of my opinions and do not feel the need to privately message you with anything I wouldn't feel comfortable expressing publicly. I debated whether to publicly put your private email to me here, but I have a feeling that all you have said already speaks for its own foolishness.  None of this is about you, it was and is about setting a little better parameters in place for the benefit of everyone.  No matter what I say, you continue to make this personal.  I'm bored with this now. Have a nice day, Ms. Kicking.....goodbye and good luck!!

Offline lioness79

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 05:02:50 PM »
I agree, Bark, someone needs to get over this petty nonsense. I'd rather people post something (in the "wrong" thread), rather than nothing.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 04:05:03 AM »
"My sense is that there are people that have been discouraged from participating for fear of being told they are not playing by the rules, or for fear of reprisal and the end result is a forum that is practically ded and when it is dead it will be of no use to anyone."

I think people are just over the whole psychic bs thing. No one is ever consistently right and all one has is thousands of dollars down the drain to show for it. Maybe this board needs to be dead.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »
bstalling,
I'm trying to understand the logic that drives people to dismiss all psychics in one fell swoop.

Have all the psychics that you consulted reported the same outcome for you?  Doesn't matter if the outcome they have predicted is negative or positive - have all psychics reported the same outcome?  If not then some are accurate and some are inaccurate, isn't that right?  So to say all psychics are giving "bs" is just plain wrong.  Now, don't mistake this for an endorsement of psychics because it isn't.  And laypeople could offer the same outcome as well, so don't get me wrong, I am not saying that all psychics have a gift - but it is just plain wrong to say that none of them are accurate.  How they are able to offer an accurate prediction might vary.  For some it might be simple guessing, some it might be deduction, some may use logic, and then some might after all have some sort of gift.

"My sense is that there are people that have been discouraged from participating for fear of being told they are not playing by the rules, or for fear of reprisal and the end result is a forum that is practically ded and when it is dead it will be of no use to anyone."

I think people are just over the whole psychic bs thing. No one is ever consistently right and all one has is thousands of dollars down the drain to show for it. Maybe this board needs to be dead.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 03:42:41 PM »
After years of readings and a lot of money wasted, I would say that, yes, some readers are correct.  No reader is correct all of the time, however, so if an individual decides to continue calling psychics, they should do so objectively, knowing that they can never expect perfection.  This is not a science, nor is it a way of life.  I'm not saying I no longer call.  I do still call every now and then (now limited to 3 core readers and less frequent calls), but I do so knowing that I can't have any expectations.  I've been far too disappointed before, and it's not worth it. 

I wish everyone the best, but I simply think there isn't much to share anymore since there are been so much disappointment experienced by the former active participants here.  No one ever came back to say their "SM" returned as predicted.  Did contact happen sure?  Work stuff? You bet.  Any positive reconciliations that have been a long time in the works?  Nope. None of that.  And I guess that just has to be ok.  Either you believe in psychics or you don't.  No matter what, you have to be realistic though and accept what is shown to you by a person through their actions.

Also, my biggest recommendation to everyone would be to set timelines.  Do not spend years waiting for someone who hasn't shown you any love or respect or interest.  It's not healthy.  :)  If they come back, they'll come back.  It's best to live your life not focusing on their return, so you don't hold yourself back.