Author Topic: Now offering free psychic advice!!!  (Read 2452 times)

Offline hawkgirl79

Now offering free psychic advice!!!
« on: August 05, 2013, 04:21:55 AM »
So....My ex bf moved back to town and I relapsed/binged pretty bad. I'm also unemployed so it was a critical situation and I just couldn't deal. I have gathered my senses (I think)

But I also got to thinking: wouldn't it be nice to just be able to call someone up and talk about your problems and ask the universe questions for FREE? So I am offering my free psychic service  ;)

I actually am a little bit psychic, which is what got me calling in the first place. I bet I am as accurate as 99% of these readers and I'm totally free. I'm using a Google Voice number that routes to my actual line (so I feel comfortable sharing that here as I'm not publicly displaying my actual phone number).   You can talk to me for as long as you want! I'm unemployed! I've got time! Save a dime and call me.

Hawkgirl

You may leave your reviews here. Slam me all you want! At least I didn't charge. ha ha ha.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:57:03 AM by admin »

Offline hawkgirl79

Re: Now offering free psychic advice!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:37:09 AM »
Just wanted to add: the point of this is to give you an alternative to calling psychics. I don't really claim to know anything but I can try. I've already done a couple "readings" and it went well.  If you want, you can return the favor and read for me. :) then we can laugh about psychics and the stupid men who put us here.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:02:12 AM »
haha! This is a great idea!  You seriously can be just as accurate as these readings since it seems to be a 50/50 guessing game!  :P

Offline bjr181

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 06:46:43 PM »
Are you still offering to read for people Hawkgirl?

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Yeah Hawkgirl, you never gave me your number.

anything