Author Topic: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?  (Read 18430 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 01:35:20 AM »
Thank you xo

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 04:22:00 AM »
I really liked my reading with Zadalia.  She also gave me a timeframe with confidence (although she was not supposed to do so). I've been waiting for that and if it happens, I'll update.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2018, 12:39:29 PM »
I really liked my reading with Zadalia.  She also gave me a timeframe with confidence (although she was not supposed to do so). I've been waiting for that and if it happens, I'll update.

She's an excellent empath, but don't hold onto her timeframes no matter how confident she sounds. Timing is not her thing and she even openly admits she sucks at it. She's given me timeframes that never pan out, but the predictions happen eventually for me anyway.  Just not when she says they will.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2018, 12:51:00 AM »
My POI and I are currently not speaking and I’ve been on a psychic binge to see if things are over.  I just spoke with Judi and she said something completely different from what LadyP did but both agree that he still has feelings for me.  Lady P and Divine Love both said I am taking up prime real estate in his thoughts whereas Judi channeled someone who was too busy to notice or care.  I can confirm that my POI is super busy at work right now.  The person Judi channeled was someone who does not want to work things out and does not want to talk to me whereas Lady P, Zadalia and Divine Love all said we would eventually work things out.  The thing is, I feel that all these psychics pick up on my POI pretty well so could it be possible that each picks up on aspects of the person?  I called mainly to see if I should break the silence.  Everyone agrees that I should not and that I should leave it up to him...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2018, 02:03:26 AM »
My POI and I are currently not speaking and I’ve been on a psychic binge to see if things are over.  I just spoke with Judi and she said something completely different from what LadyP did but both agree that he still has feelings for me.  Lady P and Divine Love both said I am taking up prime real estate in his thoughts whereas Judi channeled someone who was too busy to notice or care.  I can confirm that my POI is super busy at work right now.  The person Judi channeled was someone who does not want to work things out and does not want to talk to me whereas Lady P, Zadalia and Divine Love all said we would eventually work things out.  The thing is, I feel that all these psychics pick up on my POI pretty well so could it be possible that each picks up on aspects of the person?  I called mainly to see if I should break the silence.  Everyone agrees that I should not and that I should leave it up to him...

Here's my advice for what it's worth. Allow him to come to you BUT if you ever have a REALLY strong gut instinct to reach out, then do it. I dug my heels in the sand to not contact my POI. I was hurt and angry for 6 months. Then, suddenly on Thanksgiving I felt a sudden urge to just wish him Happy Thanksgiving. I had no agenda and zero expectations. I sent a text, walked away from my phone and enjoyed my day. Later I realized that he texted back immediately. Sometimes the universe pulls you to do something at just the right time. I think that 6 months of silence was necessary and was meant to be. I don't know if it will go anywhere, but it felt ok to do it.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2018, 01:43:18 PM »
Z kind of disappointed as of late - couldn't pick up on a third party, which is fine, because that's very hard to pick up on. but then said something about an outcome and how it would happen, but that wasn't the case at all. made me feel like she is just guessing based on human psychology.
I think sometimes she gets things right, but not always.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2018, 01:49:51 PM »
Ugh...that sucks Dreamer. I'm sorry to hear that she was a miss. She's been pretty good for me in the present, but I don't rely on her outcomes and time frames. That's disappointing to hear.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2018, 01:55:08 PM »
Ugh...that sucks Dreamer. I'm sorry to hear that she was a miss. She's been pretty good for me in the present, but I don't rely on her outcomes and time frames. That's disappointing to hear.

I think someone said on here that the more you read with her, the more I feel that she relies on guessing rather than picking up stuff. I wasn't too upset because what she said was actually more negative than what happened...but the fact was that she got it wrong, like complete opposite of what actually happened. But this was about an outcome so maybe she is not that good at those?
I think reading with her not as frequently is probably better.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2018, 02:00:14 PM »

I think someone said on here that the more you read with her, the more I feel that she relies on guessing rather than picking up stuff. I wasn't too upset because what she said was actually more negative than what happened...but the fact was that she got it wrong, like complete opposite of what actually happened. But this was about an outcome so maybe she is not that good at those?

I read with her every 2-3 months unless there is progression (communication, a new situation, etc). It is true that she isn't as good when the situation is "stagnant" or if you read too often. The only reason I reached out to her this time (after only 1 month) is because I contacted my POI and I honestly wanted to see if she could pick it up on her own...which she did right off the bat.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2018, 06:40:16 PM »

I read with her every 2-3 months unless there is progression (communication, a new situation, etc). It is true that she isn't as good when the situation is "stagnant" or if you read too often. The only reason I reached out to her this time (after only 1 month) is because I contacted my POI and I honestly wanted to see if she could pick it up on her own...which she did right off the bat.

I think 2-3 months is a good rule and yes, only when something happens, I agree. It's good she picked that up. I do think she can pick stuff up, but I feel like sometimes she can embellish things which could make sense...

anything