Author Topic: Had my account deactivated today  (Read 3869 times)

Offline hawkgirl79

Had my account deactivated today
« on: April 26, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »
I'm hoping this is the start of a new chapter. CP stopped letting me purchase readings because I didn't fax in a form to have my credit card verified. I don't really understand this policy, but ever since they turned me away, I haven't bought any readings with them, and was really grateful that they were so odd about it as I needed to stop anyhow. Today, I got an email from keen saying they had deactivated my account just like I asked. It feels weird not being able to log in, see who's on, etc. But I also feel like this time, I'm done with psychics. I've never had my account deactivated before.

This started about two weeks ago when a relationship I had ended very badly (not the guy who sent me running to psychics). With the end of this relationship, something really broke in me and I stopped caring or wondering what was going to happen next, or if I was going to find "love" (whatever that means).  I am just going to live in the here and now, surround myself with my friends and kids, and just try to live my quiet, productive life.  I want to be free from needing someone else to tell me what to think or what to believe or what to hope for. I'm going to figure all of that out on my own.  I didn't call a psychic for two weeks and yesterday, when I spent ten dollars to chat with a cheap psychic about career prospects (because I am now losing my job) I asked keen to pull the plug.

I think it's cool if ya'll want to keep calling psychics. I wasn't ready to quit and move on until I was. And it took some unfortunate circumstances to get me here.  But I feel really finished myself.  I messaged my "soul mate" to tell him that I no longer want or expect anything from him anymore.  The Facebook notification showed "seen" about ten minutes later, but has since disappeared, leaving me to wonder if he read or just ignored it, tempting me to run to the phone to talk to someone to find out. But I didn't.  It doesn't matter whether he read it or not because releasing him was for me. I honestly do not care if I ever see him again. I don't care if he has a storybook wedding with someone ten years younger and forty pounds lighter than me and produces two angellic children and siphons a life of exquisite happiness after robbing me of 16 months of my life, after causing me to examine every self doubt and emotional issue I've ever carried. I. do. not. care. And I can say that without faking it, without saying it only because I know it's the right thing to say. I truly feel that way, and although this has been a horrible, painful, expensive nightmare, I am so so grateful that I have finally arrived in a place where I can say that and mean it.

Offline Zenia

Re: Had my account deactivated today
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »
I'm hoping this is the start of a new chapter. CP stopped letting me purchase readings because I didn't fax in a form to have my credit card verified. I don't really understand this policy, but ever since they turned me away, I haven't bought any readings with them, and was really grateful that they were so odd about it as I needed to stop anyhow. Today, I got an email from keen saying they had deactivated my account just like I asked. It feels weird not being able to log in, see who's on, etc. But I also feel like this time, I'm done with psychics. I've never had my account deactivated before.

This started about two weeks ago when a relationship I had ended very badly (not the guy who sent me running to psychics). With the end of this relationship, something really broke in me and I stopped caring or wondering what was going to happen next, or if I was going to find "love" (whatever that means).  I am just going to live in the here and now, surround myself with my friends and kids, and just try to live my quiet, productive life.  I want to be free from needing someone else to tell me what to think or what to believe or what to hope for. I'm going to figure all of that out on my own.  I didn't call a psychic for two weeks and yesterday, when I spent ten dollars to chat with a cheap psychic about career prospects (because I am now losing my job) I asked keen to pull the plug.

I think it's cool if ya'll want to keep calling psychics. I wasn't ready to quit and move on until I was. And it took some unfortunate circumstances to get me here.  But I feel really finished myself.  I messaged my "soul mate" to tell him that I no longer want or expect anything from him anymore.  The Facebook notification showed "seen" about ten minutes later, but has since disappeared, leaving me to wonder if he read or just ignored it, tempting me to run to the phone to talk to someone to find out. But I didn't.  It doesn't matter whether he read it or not because releasing him was for me. I honestly do not care if I ever see him again. I don't care if he has a storybook wedding with someone ten years younger and forty pounds lighter than me and produces two angellic children and siphons a life of exquisite happiness after robbing me of 16 months of my life, after causing me to examine every self doubt and emotional issue I've ever carried. I. do. not. care. And I can say that without faking it, without saying it only because I know it's the right thing to say. I truly feel that way, and although this has been a horrible, painful, expensive nightmare, I am so so grateful that I have finally arrived in a place where I can say that and mean it.
Congratulations!This is wonderful to hear! I admire you :)Words of wisdom,thank you for sharing!

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 07:31:52 PM »
This is such a fantastic post hawkgirl.....Congrats to you!!
I am pretty much in the same boat as you with no love (whatever that means) in my life when all my siblings are happily married with kids but I am extremely happy with the beautiful family I have. I have 3 little nephews that consider me the best aunt and sometimes even call me "mommy" even though my sisters are there. I have brought up these boys like my own. My world is complete!
I don't anyone to make me feel like I am a nobody! My ex who broke up with me about a year & half ago completely shattered me and I went on a psychic-spree calling for a year after that getting all happy-endings only to find out a month ago that my ex is now married to someone else....HA!! I stopped calling them about 8 months ago and saved a lot of money and heartache with these false fairy tale endings....
I am happy in my world with my family & little nephews that love me for who I am and that is enough for me...
Congrats again and welcome to your new beginnings girl......Wish you a happy beginning and much happiness.....

Offline little_miss_sunshine

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 09:44:13 PM »
I honestly do not care if I ever see him again. I don't care if he has a storybook wedding with someone ten years younger and forty pounds lighter than me and produces two angellic children and siphons a life of exquisite happiness after robbing me of 16 months of my life, after causing me to examine every self doubt and emotional issue I've ever carried. I. do. not. care. And I can say that without faking it, without saying it only because I know it's the right thing to say. I truly feel that way, and although this has been a horrible, painful, expensive nightmare, I am so so grateful that I have finally arrived in a place where I can say that and mean it.

I love what you said here. I am going through my own process of "letting go". Some days I still wallow in that phase of self doubt, of wondering what is happening with "him", which then incites me to call a psychic. But reading this today, has given me a bit more strength, and reminded me that I really shouldn't waste my money, that I need to preserve my dignity, that I have nothing to be afraid of, that I am strong and confident enough to deal with anything that comes without needing a 2nd opinion or a "glimpse" into the future. I owe it to myself to take control of my life.

So THANKS  for your wise words :)

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:35:43 AM »
May this be the start of a peaceful, content, happy new beginning for you. Often times we need to reach rock bottom before we make the change for our personal happiness.
Ironically, it is when we stop 'caring' and let go of something emotionally and energetically that things start moving forward.  Ultimately, things will work out for the best.
This is something I'm still learning; about letting go and feeling 'detached' about a situation.  It does bring an enormous sense of relief. 
Kudos to you and you'll make the right decisions for your life without input from any reader. We know best what's right for us.

I'll also add that a 'soulmate' comes into our lives to force us to look at our self-doubts, emotional issues, our demons and whatever else is holding us back from being the best we are meant to be.  This was probably the biggest lesson I've learned because I had this romantic, lovey-dovey idea about soulmates. That's not to say people meet and they click right away and live happily ever after.  I'm speaking about my own personal experiences and how a soulmate comes into your life to force you to make changes in your life.
Job changes seem to be part of this process too; again, my own personal experience.

Hang in there because it does get better with time.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:51:09 AM by hope4love »

jen80

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
Hawkgirl congrats. I too closed my account on keen and cp and will never return to them(never). I will put my trust in something else. Will return with outcomes because they all will happen and have started happening already. The place I was in many months ago will never happen again. I will never return again to keen or CP . Haven't been having readings in a while but took the plunge last week to close it down and go back to how I was before all this happened.a strong, confident person that loved God and depended on only him.
Good luck to u hawkgirl.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
Yup. This is hard. I REALLY wanted to call this morning, and spent some time doing free tarot spreads.

anything