Author Topic: Tarot with Jane  (Read 24740 times)

Offline cocoapple

Re: Tarot with Jane
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 01:21:57 PM »
Contact prediction failed again. This reader didn't work for me sadly :( meh~

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 01:46:08 PM »
Well you not alone .
Contact prediction failed again. This reader didn't work for me sadly :( meh~

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 07:55:34 PM »
I really like Jane. Read with her a few times during chat and she told me some very interesting details concerning various
areas of my life...she has also parroted some of the same things barbara has in the past.

In particular, she saw problems with management at work and explained the reasons why they were happening.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 08:53:04 PM »
Glad she's connecting still with folks! She suddenly didn't really work for me like she used to.. Predictions would be off.. Way off. She's sure nice though!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 05:02:17 AM »
She used to be SO spot on for me years ago.. Lately she's been wrong.. Dreadfully wrong. Like nothing I can even validate bad...

I rarely use her for contact predictions or even asks for contact predictions but just validating things in the present are wildly off now..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 09:06:30 PM »
She isnt the best with contact, I agree or "when is someone going to do this". She has been giving me very interesting "hidden" details about things that I can later confirm are true. She is really good with that..

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 07:58:12 PM »
She was ok in the beginning for me...but dead wrong since....and then she threw the "free will" card when I asked why her prediction changed, and she got snippy.  I was so pissed and wanted a refund for all my prior chats.  The man I was inquiring about went from being very in love with me to "interested" in the span of a month and when I asked, she said  "free will" and time passed.  wth?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 08:07:34 PM »
She was ok in the beginning for me...but dead wrong since....and then she threw the "free will" card when I asked why her prediction changed, and she got snippy.  I was so pissed and wanted a refund for all my prior chats.  The man I was inquiring about went from being very in love with me to "interested" in the span of a month and when I asked, she said  "free will" and time passed.  wth?

Same w me. The first reading was the best then it was downhill after. I read w her a total of 3 times I think. The last 2 times were way off and just plain bizarre

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 08:15:09 PM »

Same w me. The first reading was the best then it was downhill after. I read w her a total of 3 times I think. The last 2 times were way off and just plain bizarre

Weird isn't it!  I wonder if the more they read with you the less accurate they are?  you would think it would be the other way around. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 02:57:48 PM »
At least you guys somewhat of a positive experience with her. In my reading with her, she went on and on about the online dating adventures she had before she met her husband. She was telling me how she'd book dates with men back to back and only for an hour at a time. I still can't figure out how her dating related to my reading. I never asked a question about dating.

I absolutely hate when readers start talking about themselves & their experiences. Like who the hell asked them? lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 02:54:38 PM »
At least you guys somewhat of a positive experience with her. In my reading with her, she went on and on about the online dating adventures she had before she met her husband. She was telling me how she'd book dates with men back to back and only for an hour at a time. I still can't figure out how her dating related to my reading. I never asked a question about dating.

I absolutely hate when readers start talking about themselves & their experiences. Like who the hell asked them? lol

oh gosh she sent an e-mail out (tarot with jane) several months back talking about her personal life, etc...how's she's been married four times or something...etc.  bizarre.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 03:10:29 PM »
lol yeah she's definitely somethin else- there's another one who does that crap. Mystic Gwen. She's super annoying and inaccurate to top it off. She claims she's so accurate yet when she reads, it's like she's reading the meaning of the cards from a book. she also relies heavily on astrology so her readings are very very general.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 02:00:10 PM »
I'm chiming in here with my 2 cents but I too have had 3 readings with Jane based on her feedback and she was wrong on 2 predictions for me... waiting on a big one supposedly this month but I'm not so sure now.. if I'm wrong I'll definitely report it. She seemed to have great feedback but I don't think she was completely accurate for me...

LOL two wrong out of three is pretty bad lol

ladya

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 06:31:17 AM »
lol yeah she's definitely somethin else- there's another one who does that crap. Mystic Gwen. She's super annoying and inaccurate to top it off. She claims she's so accurate yet when she reads, it's like she's reading the meaning of the cards from a book. she also relies heavily on astrology so her readings are very very general.

ye instead of spending money on mystic gwen you can buy a tarot card deck and throw some cards and read for yourself the general meaning. i read with her 2 years back or so and it was so confusing to understand what she meant. tarot with jane got communication i rem right one time for me a long time back as well. but after that nothing.

Lovefash67

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »
She was wrong for me ex never came back or contacted me and we never got back together