Author Topic: Sweetheart Tarot  (Read 17794 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Sweetheart Tarot
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 03:15:49 AM »
Her new moniker is The Hearts Compass (Kelly).

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2014, 09:04:45 PM »
Have to give a bit of credit..tried this reader months back and she was dead on concerning a work situation that was very positive for me. She also saw my ex trying to return ( i didnt ask about him at all), but that he would freak out and spin right out again. this happened this week.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2015, 05:03:38 AM »
This reader was spot on previously and sort of "off" lately. Totally changing predictions for future events.. Weird. I think I'll stick to my fav.. Instead.

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 06:50:58 AM »
Has anyone read with her lately? :) I loved how detailed she got with explaining her tarot cards to me (she was accurate with describing my ex) and I asked her "will we I hear from him in 6 months?" and it was a yes.

Her reading for me was pretty positive, but did her predictions come true for anyone?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 08:13:10 PM »
I did last week i believe. However i would like to try again. We kept breaking up and i could barley hear her and she sent me free mins. So idk. It was a positive reading for me but i would like to see what she says now

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 09:25:21 PM »
Bump

Anyone read with her recently with success?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 05:03:53 AM »
Sometimes she's accurate but sometimes she's way off the mark...be careful of reading with her too much or she'll be biased towards your situation. Overall I decided to stop reading with her because of this.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »
Sometimes she's accurate but sometimes she's way off the mark...be careful of reading with her too much or she'll be biased towards your situation. Overall I decided to stop reading with her because of this.

I agree, even though she means well.  She is super sweet and has been on mark with some things, especially third parties, but but can only give descriptions of third parties, so if you ask different names of who it may be, you may spin into a panic thinking it's all of the above lol  She also isn't great on timing, which she will tell you she isn't.  She is great on picking up on people's feelings and what is to come, those predictions, whether I wanted them to or not, have come to pass.  She does give a lot of personal advice too into the situation or how you should act or someone shouldn't be acting the way they are and that you shouldn't put up with it lol  But as I'm sure most people know, situations have different variances and sometimes there is something that is different with your situation than most, so general advice isn't applicable.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2017, 01:22:22 AM »
She seemed to be pretty spot on with my situation when i read with her a few months ago. Definitely didn't sell me a fairy tale. She was right when she saw nothing happening with my POI when she looked two months ahead in that he would be inconsistent and wouldn't be around me. She was also spot on about the third party developing into something. Wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time but she was right. She was also right in that he would be around to help me if I needed it (we were going through a situation) and he did help (to an extent) but since then things went downhill (after the two month period) and I haven't had an update from her since then.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2017, 02:47:11 AM »
She seemed to be pretty spot on with my situation when i read with her a few months ago. Definitely didn't sell me a fairy tale. She was right when she saw nothing happening with my POI when she looked two months ahead in that he would be inconsistent and wouldn't be around me. She was also spot on about the third party developing into something. Wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time but she was right. She was also right in that he would be around to help me if I needed it (we were going through a situation) and he did help (to an extent) but since then things went downhill (after the two month period) and I haven't had an update from her since then.

I agree that she's honest and doesn't tell you just what you want to hear - her predictions have come to pass for me too.  Was honest anytime there was a third party as well.  Fortunately for me I have had a positive predictions, but there were warnings that came up that I didn't want to hear, but they were true as well.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2017, 03:15:24 AM »
never got to read with her. She blocked me. No idea why.

anything