Author Topic: Sweetheart Tarot  (Read 17793 times)

Offline Zenia

Sweetheart Tarot
« on: March 08, 2013, 06:23:38 PM »
This is one tarotreader i use,that has a similar style as Lakhei.Quick,straight to the point,and explains the cards,and in addition far more detailed.
I cant tell about all her predictions yet,but so far i havent been given any false hopes.
I have something pending now,and i will update.

Has anyone else tried this lady?

loops77

Re: Sweetheart Tarot
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »
Yep, I like her as well. She is great as seeing whats ahead with you. Shes conservative, but with one question, she said she got very good cards. So we will see ....

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »
you know what.. i used to use this reader a lot. i totally forgot about her, not sure why. i took her off of my list for some reason - not sure why on that either. but i do know i used her a LOT and she was really good. i must have gotten mad at something. hah.

i think i'll try her again soon.. :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
I read with this reader for the first time last week, and I must say that I was super impressed.  She knew a lot on her own without me revealing much, and her predictions are in line with those I have received from my favorite reader.  I do, however, have one concern.  Has anyone received negative predictions from her, or has she been mostly positive?  I really liked my reading with her and thought she interepreted the cards really well, but I'm not sure if she was too positive.  Thoughts?  Thanks!

loops77

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:19:53 AM »
She wont lean any way, so I won't say she is a negative or fairytale reader. I know we sometimes expect our reads to lean one way, but our lives play out mostly in the middle. She will just say what she sees. I guess grounded is the word I am looking for.She did see some really good cards for Gemini guy and me and she even said she was very surprised to see all of those good cards. Even knew he had glowing eyes. LOL
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:23:19 AM by loops77 »

Offline newgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:26:15 AM »
I called her today and she said negative outcome for all my situations overall so definitely not fairy tale reader :D

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
I called her 4 years ago,2-3 times,and it was all negative..which turned out to be true.

Then i remembered her and starting to call again.This time far more uplifting.In fact i also got 6 out of 7 cards very positive.
I already got the contact she predicted.And she told me he would also say some nice things to me.In fact i got a lovely compliment.And the message coming from him was very surpricing.

I am now awaiting next contact,and an invitation from him as she sees coming.
I like her style,althoug a little interrupting in between,so i dont get to finish my questions.
I should now more soon,so i can update you, ;)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 03:59:48 PM »
Thanks to those who responded!  I liked her quite a bit.  I'll be able to confirm one of her predictions soon, so I'll provide an update whether it manifests or not. 

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
I spoke to her recently. She is  super nice and gentle in giving me unwelcomed news. She said many things about my ex not coming back to me but going back to the other woman. I am pretty sure she is right..The only funny thing was that eventhough she said she felt that my ex would not contact me for a while, (she said she hoped to be wrong), out  of the blue my ex contacted me just a few minutes after I hung up with her. Despite this, I do not believe that she is wrong with her other predictions...

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 04:10:46 AM »
I've read with her as well.

I'm not sure how I felt. I asked 2 questions and on the first, I felt she was pretty accurate. On the other, I have hesitation. It was a more negative outcome, which probably played into it, but I just felt off after our reading. Like, unsettled. I'm not going to be devastated by any means if she is right and things play out as she saw on question No. 2. I just don't know that I left the reading feeling fulfilled.

In my psychic calling heyday, I realized I'm a fan of tarot readings. I love Barbara and have found her to be quite accurate but in my opinion, tarot cards are subjective. 

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
you know what.. i used to use this reader a lot. i totally forgot about her, not sure why. i took her off of my list for some reason - not sure why on that either. but i do know i used her a LOT and she was really good. i must have gotten mad at something. hah.

Exactly. She does not tell you what you want to hear.

On some level, most of us calling are expecting to hear what we wish for, and she does not do that.

She's definitely one in a million on keen.

Angel light

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 05:39:27 PM »
I had a reading with her yesterday.  She gave me information which i could confirm, and also told me things that i felt were to be true but cannot confirm.  She does talk very fast and I do wish she would have told me more cards she pulled.  But she did not tell me a fairytale for the near future, but also gave a favorable prediction for the fall time period when he is supposed to be back in my life.  (Actually same timing that Siane gave me so that is interesting)

She also told me about another man who will be in my life coming up in the next few months, but she did not give a lot of information about him - just that we would date.  Oh and also there will be something about him that will be off for me which happens to me so much with men lol!

Overall I did like her.  Time will tell about predictions and I will update for sure!

Offline momo

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 09:30:03 PM »
So, I finally had a reading with her. That was after being blocked from my main keen account(shame on me, I know). I'm not too sure on that reading. She seemed to be right on certain aspects of the guy & yet some of the things seemed off. Then she said there'd be no communication within the next 10 days at least, but that by May he'd reach out again. Well, a couple hours after that reading we ended up hanging out, & HE was the one to reach out first so it's not like I forced communication or anything. Generally speaking, the reading was negative, & I'm not sure if I don't trust the reading BECAUSE it was negative or because it seemed off. I mean, at least one prediction was wrong already since I already got to hang out with him. Mmm, maybe I shouldn't have tried so hard to talk to her; maybe it was a good thing she blocked me(for no apparent reason) & I should have left it at that. Anyways, these are my two cents on this reader. Have a good day everyone!

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 01:16:49 AM »
I had a similar reading with her Momo. Not awful, not mind blowing. I've noticed she tends to spin a bit negative overall. Maybe she's just shooting straight, but at the same time, not every single situation will have a negative outcome, you know?

My two questions I asked her both spun negative. The second one is pending but the first question, I think, she'll be about half right on.

But I'm not a big fan of tarot readers - personal preference. :) (though I'm ironically a fan of Barbara, ha).

Offline skyline

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 10:28:32 PM »
I've spoken to her a couple of times and so far every negative prediction she made has come to pass, even when it looked like it wouldn't.

anything