Author Topic: Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/  (Read 32451 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Okay, back to Sapphire.  ;D  I would love to hear some more stories of her accuracy as an empath, things you ended up being able to confirm.

Offline sarahkw

Okay, back to Sapphire.  ;D  I would love to hear some more stories of her accuracy as an empath, things you ended up being able to confirm.

I can give you a few examples:

She told me back in October/November that she saw a calendar with December on it and saw floodgates opening. I'd called just frustrated with how things were going. NOTHING was happening - no career prospects, no love prospects, no nothing. She told me among the things flooding in would be an unexpected job offer and also advised me to not make a quick decision, ask for a week to think about.

December comes and the floodgates indeed opened. An ex boyfriend contacted me, interested in getting back together. The job offer came completely out of nowhere and I remembered her advice and instead of accepting it right on the spot just because I was so desperate to find a new position and get out of the one I had, I took some time to think it over and realized it wasn't the right job for me. We also had a loss in my family in December - floodgates indeed. .

The last time I talked to her she called and said 'I see you talking to God. Like, laying down, just talking and listening.' Literally had been doing that very thing when her call came in.

She also told me things weren't over with a job I was interviewing for after the interview got canceled. I didn't believe her but guess what? Even after I told them I was no longer interested, the company asked again for me to come in and I start work with them in a couple of weeks.

Offline sarahkw

I had to laugh when I talked to Sapphire last. I basically got a gentle scolding.

I have a really strong intuition and far more than once, I've thought of something, usually frivolous, and its happened. I try to take time each day to pray and sit and listen to my own inner guidance and typically get a lot of messages that way. I called Sapphire about something I'd been meditating on for a while and was just so confused about. Her guides basically said 'Look, girl, we're talking to you all the time. You know that. Freaking trust us, already.'

It made me laugh because she was right. I get signs and messages all.the.time. about anything I need guidance on. I just have such a hard time trusting. Not that I'm connecting with the spirit world - I've long ago accepted that - but that what I'm being shown/told is actually reality. It's something that scares me - to know what is about to unfold before it does.

I realize its contradictory, since getting a psychic reading and seeing predictions actually happen is why we call these readers. But when its my OWN intuition telling me something, it's really hard for me to connect the dots - that what I feel, what I know, is actually A) right and B) happening. I've always been able to feel a situation, if you will, but only recently realized what I was doing and now have a hard time trusting that. And I know I have GOT to trust because if I don't, I just delay things.

Anyhow - little update for those who read about Sapphire's accuracy/guidance. I always like to emphasize that I use her for guidance, which is why I called her recently (the whole meditation thing!)

jen80

@presence I hope she's okay. I see like 11 people on her line. I hope she is feeling well.

I love ms.sapphire. She is one of the good ones.she is part of my arsenal so I pray she is okay.

jen80

Has anybody heard from sapphire?. Am worried, I hope she is okay. I emailed her but I haven't received a reply.
I pray she is safe. Such a sweet soul and a good reader, her predictions has been for me, at least 85 percent correct.
God please protect her amen.

jen80

Omg now am getting nervous. I love her as a person but I can't help but be a little selfish thinking about myself.

I had everything planned and organized. I got myself surrounded with those I consider my arsenal and they all have a purpose and job.

Kisha :queen bee, outcome predictor, overall master and leader of my arsenal.

Sapphire21: my empath. Head of department of the empath division.my comfort zone.

Queen of cups 18: head of the tarot department plus intuitive.

Lakei:assistant tarot reader to anne.reconfirms anne.

As a taurus we are very organized and with sapphire missing in action this is a problem as I don't have the strength or money or patience to go through the 'jungle' to find a replacement. I have to put her in my prayer list so she is okay wherever she is.

Offline Awesomeness

Hopefully she just needed a break.  :)

jen80

Has anybody heard from sapphire yet?

Offline momo

She was taking calls a few nights ago.

jen80

Thanks momo

Offline Bark angel

The frustration mounts.  Has anyone had any success reading with Sapphire from her queue.  I've been in line for what seems like weeks, and no movement.  It's beginning to feel like Cookie's line from some time back.  Anyway - I've seen Sapphire log on at odd times (for her) and take calls, yet my appointment requests have come and gone and not been confirmed.  How is anyone getting through to her?  I don't want to send an appointment request daily...but it appears that might be the only way to read with her.  Any suggestions?

Offline copperhead

I read once with her, last summer, after an ordeal of missed appointments. I forgot I was still in the queue and I got her phone call in the middle of the night. Useless to say I don't remember much, I was sleepy and not focused. Then, I tried again to make an appointment. Unsuccessfully. That was it for me. No matter how good she could be (honestly, I cannot say, as my reading was so foggy). If pay people, besides their skills, I also request professionalism. If she's so moody and unreliable, she should write it clearly in her profile. "I'm good but don't count on me when you need me. Don't expect me to make appointments. Don't expect to be called within a reasonable time frame. This is how I work. Don't expect anything but the truth.Don't expect anything but being treated like I do readings when I can or when I feel like. You know, I have better things to do in my life than dealing with paying customers." Of course I'm joking. But seriously, Sapphire feels like she doesn't care much about her (paying) clients.

Offline sarahkw

I connected with her through an appointment a couple weeks ago. I sent four requests for different times, 2 on one day, 2 on another, with a note saying I was giving her options and she accepted what worked for her. I talked to her on my lunch break.

For what it's worth, she did send an email explaining that her uncle was in his last days and had recently passed away and she'd been spending time with her family.

Her queue had gotten down to 8 or so the other night when I checked when it had so I took tha20+ at one point so I took that as a good sign.

Maybe try appointments both during the day and in the evening? She's on PT if that helps.

Offline bstalling

Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/

I think it's unfortunate that because a few could not, or rather, WOULD NOT play nice or take their issues to PM or the vent section that a valuable and informative (negative and positive) thread was lost. Out of respect to this reader I am starting another thread today. For any that want to bash me or whatever PLEASE be somewhat respectful and rip me apart via PM or in the vent section. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The reviews below have been copied from my post in the MY STORY section. I plan to come back soon to update more on this reader and others.  ;)

(5/27&30/12) - Let me start by saying that I love this woman and if her predictions don't manifest I will still read with her just for me. She really does care. She picked up on the 3 parties involved on her own. Really zoned in on issues that "A" and I had during the relationship and told me that what I thought was happening was happening. That I was justified in my reactions. That was good to hear because I have beat myself up about a some things. She also said he had been contacting his ex. That was def an issue for us during the relationship. But, S21 made it clear it was nothing physical. She really nailed "A"'s personality and also described him as a 2 year old in a man's body, haha! One thing she said that nearly made me fall out of my chair was that he won't make eye contact with me. This may not seem big to all of you, but it was HUGE to me. It is something that has bothered me for a long time and I had just had a lengthy convo about it with my best friend a week or so prior to talking to her. She said he can't look me in the eye because he is still attached to me. As far as us reconciling she thinks it is a YES and he will initiate it. Here's the cool thing...everyone else always says he'll call me. S21 described him seeing me in public and asking me to step outside to talk. That is hands down the most realistic scenario I've ever been given and seems more like something my ex would do. Now, on to his new gf. She sees it fizzling out soon, said possibly 2 months but for me to use the time frame as a guide. I was really upset about a pic she posted of the two of them, the first one since they've been dating. S21 described the pic damn near to a "T", and it's a goofy pic so no way she could have just gotten lucky. The spirits told her "appearances, appearances" and for me not to worry. Anyway, we discussed more than I've disclosed here, but suffice to say I'm a fan and will continue to read with her. Right now she's my #1. :)

*Update* - I'm not going to list out the dates of all the times I have spoken to Sapphire. Suffice it to say I have spoken to her many times. For all of you that are already familiar with her and her thread in the KEEN sub forum then you know that her strong suit is guidance versus predictions. That being said I wanted to throw a few predictions out there she gave that manifested. She told me about my first encounter running in to the ex and the new gf and thank goodness she had because she told me exactly what to do to deal with it. She told me about a mutual friend of ours to look out for and how to use the situation to my advantage. She also told me to get my car fixed because issues were going to arise soon. Anyway, those are few things that proved to be true. I absolutely love this woman. I trust her and find her to be highly ethical. She is still my #1.

I tried Sapphire a few months ago and she said something similar about the eye contact thing...only the issue was phsyical distance when he was in my presence.

Looking back, maybe he couldn't look you in the eye because he knew the hurt he caused you? How can one be attached to somone else and still be with someone else?

Offline allbitenobark

You're probably right about the attached thing but I don't think this man felt anything about the pain he caused me. Everything about us only meant something to me, not the other way around. I was used plain and simple. He wouldn't make eye contact because he knew he was a liar and he knew/knows I know the truth.