Author Topic: IS THIS POSSIBLE???  (Read 5634 times)

jen80

IS THIS POSSIBLE???
« on: February 07, 2013, 05:57:14 PM »
Is it possible to know when your ex is thinking about you. Sometimes I get this overwhelming feeling that my ex is thinking about me in a sexual manner. Its an intense feeling and then calm as if there has been satisfaction and then a few days later the same thing.I can almost hear him thinking about me and calling my name in a sexual manner. Have been receiving texts and calls from him the past few days but I have chosen to ignore him due to something he said to me before. I really don't care for his contact now as I know its all BS, maybe he needs sex. Still trying to get the courage to sign up with eharmony though I did browse the eharmony site yesterday.but I feel so good that am able not to take ex's call and not bother about it. I wish I had felt this way before I lost so much money.anyway it feels good.

Offline whiteangel

Re: IS THIS POSSIBLE???
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »
That's totally happened to me.  It's overwhelming when it has happened, and usually when I'm doing something completely unrelated like watching tv or doing the dishes.  I asked Abrielle from CP about it and she said it's definitely them thinking about you (for whatever that's worth) especially when it's so random.  For instance, if your half asleep or laying around daydreaming or already thinking of that person in some way, then it's harder to say, but when it's strong and random like that, it's more likely that your actually tapped into them.    I've felt like I was literally 'in' the experience, almost literally taken over by it.    So, yes, your not alone - it makes this whole thing - cutting the ties --  all the more difficult. 

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
Also, I, for one, would love to hear about anyone's experiences with e-harmony.  Maybe I should start a new post but I'd love to know whether you all think it's been worthwhile. I'm also a person that really values their privacy so something like match.com doesn't seem like the best choice for me, is e-harmony more protective of that - do you have more control over who is seeing your profile, etc?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 08:10:05 PM »
How would you know if that's them thinking about you or your own subconscious thoughts/wishes creeping up? Also i read with Abrielle on CP twice, she was completely off both times.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 08:12:55 PM »
I was wondering the same thing, Lucky. Sounds very creepy to me!!

jen80

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 08:22:24 PM »
How would you know if that's them thinking about you or your own subconscious thoughts/wishes creeping up? Also i read with Abrielle on CP twice, she was completely off both times.
I read with abrielle also and she was wrong wrong wrong. When I have these feelings I question whether its me or him. I would rather its him because if its me that would mean that I've finally gone crazy. The feeling is so intense. There was a time I asked my ex if he thought of me and he said that he thought about me all the time. But who the heck knows. But empaths get feelings of people so is it possible that those us that get these feelings are somehow empathically tuning in on our exes' feelings?

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »
The very first thought that came to my mind was exactly what lucky wrote

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 06:11:55 PM »
I'm also very empathic (too empathic) and believe it or not, that's hardly the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me.  I am 100% certain that it wasn't 'my' fantasy.  However, I can't really explain it either...

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 06:20:08 PM »
would you mind sharing more about Abrielle being so wrong for you? In some ways, she's helped me a lot and she's been very accurate for me in many ways, although I don't have 100% faith in any psychic anyway.  I do feel like she's kept me in a kind of 'holding' pattern for a little too long though (and really, I've done this to myself, she's not calling me and paying me to tell me what's going to happen).  Anyway, just curious.  thanks!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 07:17:33 PM »
To be honest with you i ended up throwing my notes i had with her away (Abrielle). I read with so many psychics on CP and those who got nothing right i threw away my notes on. I spoke with her twice and she wasn't telling me any information without me asking questions first. When a psychic doesn't give you information just from your name and date of birth they could make up anything going off of your questions, especially if they are just intuitive- they have a pretty good chance of getting something current correctly. She told me there would be a serious change (a positive change) for me regarding my situation in Dec of 2010. Nothing happened. Then i called her back thinking she got the timing wrong later in December and asked when i would get contact. She said, "in the next 7 days" ...well, wla, not only did i not hear from him for a few months, my number was actually blocked at that time and i saw him in person before he contacted me. I had one final question about someone else calling me again (who was a female), and she said "20% chance" ...i was done after that. On another note though, i saw that you mentioned Kelli in a post and regarded her as being accurate, she is one of the few who has also been very accurate for me on California Psychics. She gets very specific. Of course though, remember to be careful on CP as readers there feed you fairytales and as someone mentioned here previously, the readers are told not to tell the caller that they don't see them with the person of interest.....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:20:32 PM by Luckystar »

jen80

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 08:35:07 PM »
Abrielle was cold reading me. When I caught her on falsehood she tried to backtrack. Anyway long story short I went back to her notes and I had actually written fake,cold reader,liar on notbook page. She didn't work for me. Btw all her guesswork predictions did not come to pass.

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing what you can remember. I am suspect of all psychics, and yet also working very hard to break my addiction to them, a tricky place to be for sure.  Have you read either book by Natalie Lue or posts from baggagereclaim.com?  I can't tell you how much it's helping me right now and trust me, I've tried a lot of things to try to break this cycle.  Especially the book The Dreamer and the Fantasy Relationship - am identifying so much with what I've been going through - if you  haven't checked it out, please take a look.

Abrielle has gotten some very solid predictions correct for me so I don't have the experience of her being a fake and actually I always ask her to tell me what she's getting before I tell her anything - I do this with all psychics actually and that's when I can usually tell very quickly whether they are tapped in to me or we have a good connection.  With Abrielle, what comes through is basically always spot on for me. Yes, she probably could remember or refer to notes with me but she knows without prompting from me when things have changed, what the major themes are - even if they are new and not what we usually discuss, etc.  She's picked up on so much and referred to very specific things that have happened or do happen so my experience with her has been overall positive.

Moreover, both Abrielle and Kelli have given me very solid guidance in terms of helping me to recover my self respect and change my dynamics for the better.  I do really value that and for some reason, I haven't gotten that through traditional counseling, self help,  etc.  Their predictions have also both been generally accurate for me and when things are not coming through as predicted, I really feel that it's because I'm holding on to it too firmly and clinging to needing something to happen, which feels like my own desperate energy messing things up for me.  So when it comes to things that aren't as charged or that I'm not as emotionally invested in, their predictions are typically and sometimes freakishly accurate. 

Kelli is the one and only CP reader that's told me that I'm spending too much money on psychics - she said that having a birthday and new years reading are beneficial for most people and that should be it.  That said, of course, she still takes my calls - but I find this philosophy to have the most integrity. I have used local readers and they won't read for anyone more often than every 6 months. 

Do I think that these psychics have been feeding me fairy tales? I'm actually coming to understand that I'm doing that to myself and they are just my very expensive props.

Outside of Kelli and Abrielle, the other psychics I've used a lot on CP include Jacqueline, Dezi, Winter, Raissa, Daphne and recently, two times, Pilar (and while I'm rolling my own eyes when I say this, she actually has really nailed something that's happened recently with a lot of specificity).  They all have their strong suits, they've all helped me a lot, they have all also gotten plenty of things wrong too.  I just think it's all a mixed bag because we're essentially abusing ourselves. I'll still give a summary of these readers and how they've positively (mostly) impacted my life -  hope to get to that soon.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 06:20:14 PM »
I'm also very empathic (too empathic) and believe it or not, that's hardly the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me.  I am 100% certain that it wasn't 'my' fantasy.  However, I can't really explain it either...

Same here, but it's not with everyone. It's only with ONE person. I mostly get his anxiety and depression since that's what he's going through right now. Once in a while, it's sexual, but it's not nearly as powerful as the anxiety and sadness.