Author Topic: Update!  (Read 5006 times)

tjoy12

Update!
« on: February 18, 2013, 03:51:22 PM »
Hi all!!

I came back just to update everyone as we all like to know how people are doing.
Well, after about 7 months of a psychic craze, I decided at the end of 2012, I was not going to bring this BS into 2013. I was calling about an ex of course. I made the decision that in the New Year I would not call about him anymore and I would not call period!

I can say I've made good on that promise to self. :)

So a few days after the first of the year - I met someone and we are going on 2 months now and things are great! :)

Firstly - I'll say this - If you need to call a psychic about a man, then I think something may be wrong. I don't need to call anyone about my guy. If I want to know something, I'll just ask him and we'll communicate openly and honestly. The minute I feel like I have to call - something has gone awry somewhere.

Well I threw away most of my notes, but I still want to share on who was right/wrong thus far. I get it that the outcome can still happen (in June will be a year since the breakup with my ex) but I'm not betting on it.

Kisha - Wrong. My ex was supposed to have come forth a long time ago according to her. But I did talk to someone briefly and she mentioned it wouldn't go anywhere and she was right. Who knows - maybe her outcome is correct. I dunno know. She always mentioned that she saw engagement and marriage with us so if that happens lol then she'll be right. I had also asked her when my next opportunity for a real relationship would be - she said April. Well it's Feb. and my guy and I are exclusive.

Soul Love11 - She was right that I would hear from my ex in the latter part of last year. She was super confident about it and was right. She was also confident though that I would hear from him in Jan. but I didn't. She is awesome though in that she will tell you what's up. Won't sugercoat anything at all.

Siane22 - Been the most accurate I suppose. Told me that I def. will not be alone on Valentine's Day. I only called her in Dec. and I was single at this time. She told me the guy coming in would be very protective and that I will know for sure how he feels about me - no guessing. Yep she was right. I had met someone in Dec. (one week) and immediately i called her. She knew his sign and that he was talking to other women. She said it wouldn't go anywhere. She was correct. The only thing she was wrong about was she said he and I would go on a few dates, but then it would end. Well we only went out once. Also, she's real too in telling the truth. Doesn't sugarcoat anything and will tell you if she sees reconcilation or not. She said she always saw it with me and my ex, but we'll see i guess. My guy right now is amazing.

Venus - She was right about a few things. One thing I've always heard is that her timing is off but man did she nail the guy who came into my life (2 weeks) last year. I mean distinct details. She also knew of a trip my guy was taking which i confirmed later.

Pilar - Was super confident even though i questioned her - that my ex would make contact before the end of the year. She was dead on. She said a couple of days before Christmas. Happened. She mentioned Feb. "dating and connection" well I guess that was for my guy now even though she was talking about my ex and I. Thank God the call ended when she started talking about taking a trip lol because I'm sure boxes were coming next.

CP sucks though.

Lakhei Tarot - Was right about a lot of things. She was wrong about him contacting me though. She said he wants to, but he may not. Well he did before the end of the year. She was mostly right though.

It's kind of hard to tell who was really wrong and really right since I have mainly been given the outcome that my ex and I will be together again. A full year hasn't gone by that we have been broken up but I will say that my guy is amazing and so much better than my ex in so many ways soooo I have finally moved on. :)

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Update!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 04:24:15 PM »
That's great! Congrats on moving on and not waiting !

jen80

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:36:02 PM »
Yah!!!! Congratulations tjoy. Am very happy for you. Good for you also about not calling readers as much or not at all. If you can escape this reader thing good for you. Wishing you love and happiness. JEN

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
Congrats tjoy, and welcome back we missed you :)

Offline oben

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 04:58:39 PM »
 ;)

tjoy12

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 09:04:00 PM »
Thanks all!

There are happy endings - even better endings than we expect sometimes.  ;)

It gets better - sometimes making the hard decision now will lead to a greater fulfillment later...hope my story encourages as I know what it's like to be in this cycle.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 12:59:47 AM »
I was tickled pink to see your post!!! Thanks for thinking of us and don't be a stranger, lol! I'd love to have you pop into chat to say hi when you're not busy. I'm so happy for you and you deserve to be treated like a Queen. Good for your new guy to acknowledge this and act accordingly. <3 ;D

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:31 AM »
Thanks for posting this! It was great to read all your reviews on readers. And I'm happy you've found someone new who is better for you!! One question, though. You said in another thread that Kisha is a fraud, but you didn't elaborate. Was wondering if you could post why you said that Just curious. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:09:35 AM by Awesomeness »

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
Oops, yes, Sapphire21. I hate when psychics do that crap!

tjoy12

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 05:21:44 PM »
Hi All!

Ok, I'm going to be really transparent here and hopefully it will help to get a grasp on getting readings. So I spoke too soon about not getting readings about my current situation ha! We had a slight hiccup last week and I broke down and called. I had not called since end of last year!
Just goes to show that at any moment, we can be weak and I'm not afraid to admit that.  :)

But I wanted to share because I was obviously able to validate information given to me from the readers because of my current situation.

So I called about the little tiff my guy and I had last week and I talked to:

Siane: Right and wrong. Right about something that was going on that day, but said that when we saw each other next that he would be detached. I also asked her things I could easily validate like if we'll see each other that weekend? She seemed to not be able to give me a real answer, but mentioned Sat. and that I would be hanging with him and mentioned sports like a game. Umm...my guy doesn't watch sports lol. She was wrong in that instance and that he was detached. Quite the contrary...

Soul Love: Right! She said we would make up and that she saw us spending days together in a row...well we spent the entire weekend together and yes, we made up.  :)
She was also correct about other things as well. She really is my favorite and super sweet.
But what I loved about her is that she dug deeper and recognized my need for healing from past relationships. So the convo switched from wanting psychic insight to that aspect and it did me more good than anything.

Soooo...I decided to share all of this to say this - even though Siane was right before, she was wrong in this instance and it leads me to think about all the times I called about my ex. I don't have time to sift through wondering which part is right and which is wrong. I know it's happened to not only me when a reader has been both right and wrong and this can be detrimental especially when you can't easily validate like I have been able to in this recent situation.

So in essence, you don't know what to believe. Part could be right, but other parts completely wrong!  :o

Even though I broke down and called - I'm glad I did because I wouldn't have gotten the above revelation. Yea I quickly closed down my keen account again and I'm focusing on my healing and committing to growing my relationship with my guy without psychic intervention.

Hopefully this helps!

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
First of all calling Sapphire21  a fraud is out of order and I'm calling shenanigans on that one.   WHY would you try to get a reading with someone you thought was defrauding you? For a woman who has been there for you as you say.. takes your appointment last minute why would you be backstabbing her and defaming her name by calling her a fraud?  DO you even know what that word means?  As long as I've been reading with this lovely woman she has never been anything but honest and genuine . She has helped me more than mere words can express and not just with whether or not my boyfriend is coming back. But important issues like self growth and spiritual development. What she doesn't do is just spit out predictions like a slot machine. Her guides offer guidance and healing, a way to move forward in your life. This service I have found to be invaluable as you would have to had you had on your listening ears.  >:( But to call someone a fraud because YOU didn't listen is in a word shenanigans.

tjoy12

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 05:12:34 PM »
Ummmm...ok, I think I mentioned it may have been strong choice of words??

Anyway, I'm far too happy in my life right now to feed into continuing negativity regarding Sapphire21 and I choose not to go round in circles defending a point I made.

Thank you for your opinion and note taken.

Hope you have a great rest of the day!  :D

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 02:23:43 AM »
And the thread with the post in question is gone anyway. I think we can all move forward. :)

anything