Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 51304 times)

Offline scorpiogirl

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2013, 12:10:52 PM »
I don't think anybody is obligated to share anything they don't want to. Not the name of a psychic, not any information about themselves. That's not a pre-requisite for reading or posting here.

And I don't think it's fair to say that 1sweetday found her ( I assume her?) reader(s) from this board. I found who worked (very few) and didn't work (very many) befcore this board was even started.

And I agree with her that sharing too much fuels the addiction that many people here have ( and that I used to have). Then that person suddenly becomes THE go-to. Just like Cookie was for a while and like this Joeana is now and the queue is so long you can't even hope to read with them for a week after joining the queue. Then the psychic doesn't work for them and gets shredded to pieces because they weren't that great to begin with. Then everyone compares notes and realises it was a sham. And the "psychic" is villified.

It's becoming so that nobody can go against what the general consensus is here lest they be accused of being a reader or being bombarded with negative messages and harassed so that they and don't come back and post here. I went into the chat room maybe 3 times and I will never do it again. I've also been attacked in private messages after someone messaged me first and when she didn't like my answer took it upon herself to say somethng VERY mean to me that was uncalled for.

This board does not belong to a select group of you. People have the right to post what they want and withhold what they want, just as all of you do. If you don't like the opinion then move on.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2013, 12:39:05 PM »
I don't think anybody is obligated to share anything they don't want to. Not the name of a psychic, not any information about themselves. That's not a pre-requisite for reading or posting here.

And I don't think it's fair to say that 1sweetday found her ( I assume her?) reader(s) from this board. I found who worked (very few) and didn't work (very many) befcore this board was even started.

Never said she's obligated. I just think it's a shame. It's like a tease to hear her(?) say she found someone 90% accurate but won't share. Isn't that the whole point of this board??

And she did say she found the reader on here. Here's her exact words:

I only have one trusted reader who I only talk to occasionally, and she works for me.  I found out about her here on this forum, and at the risk of going off topic and being shouted down I'll refrain from naming her here.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:40:45 PM by Awesomeness »

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »
I'll retract that one statement about her finding the reader here.
The rest stands.

jen80

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2013, 02:29:07 PM »

And I agree with her that sharing too much fuels the addiction that many people here have ( and that I used to have). Then that person suddenly becomes THE go-to. Just like Cookie was for a while and like this Joeana is now and the queue is so long you can't even hope to read with them for a week after joining the queue. Then the psychic doesn't work for them and gets shredded to pieces because they weren't that great to begin with. Then everyone compares notes and realises it was a sham. And the "psychic" is villified.

It's becoming so that nobody can go against what the general consensus is here lest they be accused of being a reader or being bombarded with negative messages and harassed so that they and don't come back and post here. I went into the chat room maybe 3 times and I will never do it again. I've also been attacked in private messages after someone messaged me first and when she didn't like my answer took it upon herself to say somethng VERY mean to me that was uncalled for.

This board does not belong to a select group of you. People have the right to post what they want and withhold what they want, just as all of you do. If you don't like the opinion then move on.
hi sp. You are very right that noone has to share any information about themselves including readers. I am a great defender of that. Also I have never been a clique kind of person.

With that said with isweetday ,she has been on the board for years and never posted and when she did it was to admonish us for expecting readers to be right.

She went into a scientific theories to support her point that time is fluid and that because will power exists to HER that we should be patient. She also scientifically showed why SHE felt that we should find who we connect with and then wait.

Well since this is a forum of like minds and since I have never asked anybody here to send me money to use for this 'waiting' game I then asked her how long we should wait, to explain will power, fluidity etc.

I explained my own beliefs when it came to psychic readings and she countered. We then went back and forth with each person supporting their own beliefs.

The next time I clicked on the forum 'unread' post thing I see she is angry and defensive and saying things about finding a reader HERE that is amazingly 90 percent right for her but that she will not share the said reader she found HERE because the reader will be destroyed. And that she also (in a side note type of way) didn't want to to feed psychic addicts.

Well, considering we have a percentage thread going on the forum that is odd.

If the reader has never been mentioned here then she will have a point but she said that she found her HERE so she will not be feeding an addictions because the reader has probably been ripped apart already.

We have a lot of readers that have threads going on them which means many people have already read with her or him.

We all wrote reader percentages. Even my guys kisha and sapphire have been ripped apart, eaten and spit out. But they still have their followers because no reader is 100 percent.

Since this reader is not exclusive to her and has been mentioned here BEFORE it removes the theory of not feeding addicts.

If the reader is a fairytale reader and she is 90 percent right for her and zero percent for many of us we will not go back because some anonymous person says that she is 90 percent for her.

You cannot feed reader addicts if the reader you got  you got from them in the first place.

I saw it this way. You have never posted but when you did it was in support of readers and then you said the forum helped you find a fantastic reader but you will then not share what someone shared with you in the first place. Hmmmmm

Oh well. That's alright I guess. Everyone happy easter.

Offline marybell

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »
1sweetday, I think you are wonderful , brave and have a totally fascinating , learned point of view.  I may not agree with everything you said ( although I do with most of it ), but I sure loved reading it and glad you shared your point of view.  :) :) :) :) :)
Thank You

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2013, 03:22:57 PM »
I should say that I am glad, too, that she posted and shared her views!! I did not mean to come across as simply "bashing" her for not sharing her favorite reader. Not my intention at all. I want to know who it is so I can try them. :)

jen80

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
Yep I thought her idea was wonderful and I was having fun going back and forth with our ideas. Some of her points I used on a thesis when I got  my second bachelor's degree some years back and It brought back memories of the debates we used to have in school.

I am also a believer in paying things forward.

So I hope we all have more debates like this to keep the brain juices flowing.

Happy easter all.

Offline marybell

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2013, 05:16:41 PM »
I should say that I am glad, too, that she posted and shared her views!! I did not mean to come across as simply "bashing" her for not sharing her favorite reader. Not my intention at all. I want to know who it is so I can try them. :)

Yeah, I hear you. I want  to know too!   :) :)

Offline marybell

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
I wasn't sure where to post this article but it is relevant to the topic that you all are discussing. I think mostly all of us here have suffered from psychic addiction at one point or another or else we would not be here. And a lot of us have been in very vulnerable points in our lives when we are seeking advice from "psychics". And this article and the comments below are a good (brief) read. Just food for thought.

It's called "5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring a Psychic". This comes from the blog of an intuitive named Colette Baron Reid. If any of you are familiar with oracle cards, she has created some, The Enchanted Map & Wisdom of the Hidden Realms, etc.

Anyway, I like her comment towards the bottom which states, "I am always concerned when people go to too many psychics. Oracle abuse puts both the psychic and the querent in the position of Trickster. It’s dangerous because you lose all your power and neither party serves the truth in the end."

I know that this site helps people find psychics, but it also feeds the addiction and causes us to lose our own personal power in situations. Many of us call in a state of desperation that it's easy to fall prey to dishonest readers and be taken advantage of. And then what really gets accomplished.

http://colettebaronreid.com/2012/10/5-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-hiring-a-psychic/

P.S. I agree with scorpiogirl. I went into chat a couple of times and got grilled like no other. Never again.

Hey JoJo
I have heard of her. She was on Oprah or Dr Phil  or in The Secret or something like that , right?  If memory serves me, I knew someone who used to get readings from her before she became famous. 

loops77

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »
And Scorpiogirl, come to the chat one day. We are not as scary as some people make it seem.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »

This is a discussion board, I don't know how some people feel like there are cliques. Everyone has a right to say what they want and everyone has a right to say why they disagree. I don't agree with everyone on this board, nor do I expect everyone to agree with me. There is no need to run off and "never post again". Share what you want to share!
I couldn't agree more, loops 77, however, needing to run off and "never post again" is usually the result of either a very chilly welcome, if one at all, or worse - a complete assault.  Been through it myself, already here, but I've never seen a moderator to bring the situation to their attention!  This forum needs an active moderator in my opinion!

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2013, 10:29:52 PM »
I agree Bark Angel, should be an active moderator.

Loops, there are little groups of people who kind of band together. That's fine because it happens everywhere but when they start ganging up against individuals, it makes this a very unpleasant place. That said, I like reading your posts because they are usually objective and no -nonsense :)
I don't always agree with them but I can respect them.

And thanks but no chat for me ever again. It's not scary. Just unpleasant.

Anyway, this is a Joeana thread so I won't post about this topic here again.

loops77

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2013, 02:00:44 AM »
Just so everyone knows, there is an option do delete your posts. This thread has been sidetracked terribly and it would be great if it could stay on topic.

jen80

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2013, 02:20:45 AM »
Alright guys and dolls. Joanna gave me from april to may for her predictions. I am here to report that all her predictions have come true except the long range new relationship. She still has till the end of may for that.

Am still one foot in and one foot out because I want her to prove herself more to be added to my arsenal and that distiction doesn't come easy but she did good with her prediction. If I get the guy she is talking about then I will accept her into my arsenal.if the guy doesn't come then she will just be a good reader but not part of my arsenal.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2013, 03:34:43 AM »
I'm glad Joeana seems to be accurate for you so far, Jen. Sadly, none of what she predicted happened for me. She said I would see IMMEDIATE improvements with the man on question. The "roller coaster ride" would be over, and he would move forward in a relationship with me. Well, not only is he not speaking to me, he's back with his ex girlfriend.

I have a pending professional prediction that I'll be able to confirm by June. I'll update either way, but as of now, she is completely wrong.