Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 54321 times)

Offline sarahkw

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 03:59:34 PM »
Hi Lauwrah!

I had the same feeling both times I read with Joeana - just a peaceful feeling. I have a very strong intuition and have a very hard time trusting it. After both of my readings with Joeana, I had that 'oh, it's like this - i KNOW its like this' moment. Now you just let go and let God handle it. I haven't had the urge to pick up and call for a readings since my readings with her. It's a great feeling!

Offline lauwrah

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »
Hi Sarah,
Exactly! You just nailed in six sentences what I was trying to say in well....let's just say way more than that! Haha!
Thanks for the encouragement, I haven't felt this peaceful in a long time! xx L.

AND BONUS, a great example of how to consolidate a thought. I tend to talk...A LOT!  :)

jen80

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »
Hi Jen80,
Thank you for the welcome, and I enjoy your posts! I think you are very realistic and logical in the way you approach whether a psychic is the real deal or not, and I appreciate that.
I completely agree, its the prediction that matters, and I didn't mean to imply that anyone had a problem with her "YET"(that made me laugh), just that I didn't know if her way of reading would work for everyone. It was definitely a new experience for me, and it left me with a positive reaction I did not expect.
This forum has helped me a lot in letting go of my dependency on psychics, as well as to be able to demand a result rather than a fairytale based off my fears that is forever changing,ie free will, blah, blah, blah. You and all the other people here have been so generous with your time and experiences, I hope I can repay the kindness with my own.
Lauwrah.
hi lauwrah, please don't mind my tone am completely jaded. I love  that peaceful thing about her and so far am crossing my fingers and toes that she turns out to be one of the great ones and not someone that will give me peace and make me feel good but years down the road and thousands spent I turn around and realize that predictions were not happening. I think at time the peace would fly out the window and the anger starts.

Most people that call may want guidance but ultimately 90 or more percent of callers want prediction over peace anyday. Peace is good for a little while.

If I ask about a job I want a prediction that I can connect with. I don't want you to tell me oh its going to get better, go and pound the pavement, apply to more places, everything will be alright. I have friends that I don't have to pay that can tell me that.

If I pay I want a prediction plain and simple. Peace is just a secondary bonus.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2013, 12:51:45 AM »
She was nice.  I did like that she goes right into the reading after you say your name. She doesn't waste your minutes. I'll know more if she is accurate later this spring.  My reading had nothing to do with relationships so it's fairly black and white without a gray middle.

Offline Faith

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 01:25:45 AM »
Lotus I just read your comment and guess what...I read with her this weekend and according to her I am on a holding status... she also said that this year that will change and I will get many opportunities. Did she said that to you as well :o
In my case, she was very general, predictions are supposed to happen between april/may so lets see...

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 01:32:27 AM »
Faith, that sounds like the usual script!

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 01:34:07 AM »
@Faith she did say that this will change by end of spring/early summer.  It was a bit general but we'll see about what's to come. It's still early yet to rule her out for me.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 02:02:37 AM »
i read with joeana and she also told me i was in a holding pattern, rollercoaster situation with someone. she said this right off the bat and that wasn't even why i was calling, nor is it really the case in my life at all.

i also thought she was somewhat general, and seemed to throw things out to see your reaction and then keep reading from that. she jumped around a lot for me. so for instance, when i wouldn't really say much back to a statement she'd jump to something else.

i don't know. i did think she seemed sweet, and there were a couple things she did throw out that were accurate with how i know them to be. but i think i was expecting a lot more from her. i took notes and we'll see if the future stuff comes true.

oh yeah she also told me things will pick up during the spring. seems like she is telling people the same stuff on a lot of occasions.

jen80

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 02:13:54 AM »
Lotus I just read your comment and guess what...I read with her this weekend and according to her I am on a holding status... she also said that this year that will change and I will get many opportunities. Did she said that to you as well :o
In my case, she was very general, predictions are supposed to happen between april/may so lets see...
she told me that there would be a karmic shift for me and good things will start happening APRIL-MAY

Oh goodness say its not soooooooo.

Offline Faith

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 02:28:58 AM »
Well, looks like I should not expect too much from this reader either.... :-\ :-[

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 02:29:34 AM »
My predictions were the same...

loops77

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 02:47:34 AM »
Good riddance....

Why do readers do this? She knew specific things about me and even knew where someone lived (and no I havent asked about this person ever on Keen)...yet she feels the need to repeat the same predictions for everyone that calls.

jen80

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 03:40:16 AM »
Well, looks like I should not expect too much from this reader either.... :-\ :-[
don't give up. She gave me some SPECIFIC prediction which should be her from now to the end of may. We will see.

Hopefully she is one of the type that gives good predictions in addition to scripted extras.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 03:58:08 AM »
yeah, i mean if she's giving specific predictions to each of us differently then that is something to look forward to.
i'm definitely not going to discount her just yet!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 02:09:52 PM »
I got the whole holding pattern thing as well right after I said my name.  She sounds like Casey from CP.  They have some kind of gift, but throw in the same nonsense to everyone for some reason in addition to real insight...