Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 51216 times)

jen80

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2013, 11:50:01 AM »
Hi synergy am sorry about the guy but you will be happy b/f the end of the year. I've been saying that for a while and I feel it strongly.

As for joanna am not a huge fan something is off about her in my spirit and that's why I want her to prove more to me but I have no choice but to give her credit because she said that I had an interview coming up and that it would be a government job. If you guys remember the interview I had in february well I was asked yesterday to come for a second interview wednesday which is tomorrow and its for a second interview.

Yesterday in the morning I got a call from a woman from a company that I don't remember when I applied to their company and then in the late afternoon I got the call for a second interview from the government job.

When I spoke to joanna she also said my ex and I had unfinished business and he would call which he did. The only thing I didn't like about that was that she said 'soon' which can mean anytime.I don't like that. Thank goodness I have anne and kisha for contact.

Why am not comfortable with her is that when I first read with her I did ask her if a government job I applied to would be successful and then when I spoke to her again I asked her about job opportunities and she said that an interview was coming and it would be a government job so idk if she kept notes from the last one. Then I asked her specifically if I would get the job that I went for an interview in february and she said 'no' that I will not get it. I have a second interview with them tomorrow so will let you know later if am offered and if I accept.

For the contact she said 'soon' that to me is very generic as 'soon' can mean different things to different people so I don't like it. She also did ask me if I hear from him sometimes and I said yes so I felt she could have guessed the contact soon thing. At that moment I did feel she cold read me but I couldn't quite put my finger on it so I let it slide but knew that I had passed the stage of going back and forth reading with readers all the time.I read with my four arsenal once a mth or every two mths.

I first read with joeanna last year and when I looked through my notebooks of crap I noticed she was somehow correct with mainly behaviors though most of the things were generic and so asked about her here on the forum and then later read again with her.

I have my reservations about her, something doesn't sit too well with me that's why I need her to prove herself to me before I confidently say she works for me.

The new long range relationship is the catalyst because you can't cold read or guess that. She gave me specifics of this guy and he is supposed to be here from now to May so we will see.

If this person comes then good if he doesn't then I keep my four readers I have now in my arsenal and manage whatever they see for me added to prayers.

I also don't like the fact that there is a particular caller that she seems to read for daily and several times daily that is a very very huge red flag as a reader did that to me in the past.

I've always been curious about joanna but never excited as I have red flags in my mind about her.

The new relationship guy with the SPECIFICS should prove if she has at least some gift for me.

With the other predictions that seem correct right now I am not too excited because like I said if I have said something about it anywhere and a reader mentions it I will not be impressed as such.

I think am babbling at this point.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
I'm glad Joeana seems to be accurate for you so far, Jen. Sadly, none of what she predicted happened for me. She said I would see IMMEDIATE improvements with the man on question. The "roller coaster ride" would be over, and he would move forward in a relationship with me. Well, not only is he not speaking to me, he's back with his ex girlfriend.

I have a pending professional prediction that I'll be able to confirm by June. I'll update either way, but as of now, she is completely wrong.

I would be devastated if I was told something like that and then have that happen!!  :(

loops77

« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2013, 11:53:08 PM »
She was a little off in her timing, but Joeana was right about a career/side job in real estate that fell into place today. From her notes, she saw me being more "spiritually selfish" and focusing on what I really want out of life. Its really sinking in now like she said.

I'm about done with readings now and will be spending my time and energy on bringing what I want into my life. I'll be taking a big break form the forum...but I will check in every once in a while to see how everyone is.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2013, 01:06:39 AM »
Glad to hear this Loops! Best of luck with your new side 'project' as I like to call my side job.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »
This is awesome loops! Please dont be a stranger, most of us have come to rely on your recommendations....you have pointed me in the direction of some amazing readers.  If nothing else check your emails  ;)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
Any updates about this reader? It seems like she had some sort of genuine talent.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2016, 04:15:48 AM »
Super vague with me. Talked in riddles

Offline monika

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2016, 03:19:34 AM »
I really like Joeana. She was right with the job prediction including the timing. It wasn't very specific time frame, I remember that I spoke with her on Monday and she told me within a week. On Thursday I heard the good news. I am still waiting for the contact prediction so I will be able to say something more in August/ September but if she is wrong, most of the other psychics are wrong as well. Similarly to Sapphire 21 and Sweet psychic , Joeana makes me feel so calm and relaxed. And I am always amazed with her ability of knowing why am I calling, what is currently on my mind. Sorry, I know that she might not work for everyone, but I simply like her a lot.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
I liked her a lot too,.,,until i heard she was only repeating herself with me,and in the end i heard she really didnt tune in anymore,just read the usual story.She sounded awfully tired the last times i called.No wonder.Look at her feedback and those who call her everyday,year after year with enourmous issues..She said herself that readings drained her.

Offline monika

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »
@Zenia did her predictions paned  out for you? What was her accuracy ? I am curious about the final outcome.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2016, 03:23:36 PM »
@Zenia did her predictions paned  out for you? What was her accuracy ? I am curious about the final outcome.
I started calling her 8 years ago,and called her for about 3 years...Nothing happened.Only thing she got right was that my life would improve in general.She did pick up the love i and a man have for each other,and at points it looked like it could have been the great loveaffair she predicted..But she never saw the crashes and breakdowns.

Offline monika

« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2016, 03:44:56 PM »
Did you find anyone who was more accurate ?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2016, 04:14:24 PM »
Did you find anyone who was more accurate ?
After 10 years,the only 2 remaining on my list is Marie Anna and Simply Kathryn.None of them 100%.but these are my most trusted.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2016, 04:53:27 PM »
I tried her last year, she seems to know  a lot but her prediction let's just suck.

stargazer

« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2017, 06:52:21 AM »
bump~
Anyone read with her recently?

anything