Author Topic: Interesting video  (Read 2347 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Interesting video
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
http://www.upworthy.com/a-psychic-reveals-his-greatest-trick-its-actually-kind-of-terrifying-2

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Interesting video
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 10:20:04 PM »
great video.

lately i've been seeing this guy on the Featured Listings of Keen. his name is "Voice of Spirits". he has really great feedback. then i saw on some of the people were saying "he spent too much time asking me to spell my name and give him my DOB". that made me suspicious. then i started to think.. who's to say this guy isn't googling your name, or doing a Facebook search and finding out all of this information? i mean, it's easy to say something like - "who's Emily?" because they can see Emily is your sister, best friend or girlfriend right on your Facebook page.

i suppose this could really only happen if you give the person your full name, which doesn't happen often on Keen or networks. but these psychics on their own sites will have some of your credit card number, full name, and other stuff that they can very easily pull up.

i think we can all admit that people see "the here and now" or even the past better than the future. who's to say most of these things aren't just magical illusions with thanks to the internet and it's infinite knowledge of our life.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:46:50 PM by Truth »

Offline Zee

Re: Interesting video
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 06:08:52 AM »
I too found this video interesting, but unlike many people I am computer literate. There is nothing on the internet in my real name.  I have more than one alias, more than one email alias and the photos I post to my profile are just cropped photos of ordinary people I downloaded from the net. I even make sure the photo is not from the my same ethnic background. 

Some people can't be fooled as easily as those idiots were. My FB account is even in an alias name as well, so I don't have issues with people knowing the real me. They won't.

I also give an alias name and birthdate to readers too.  Many times your DOB is used just to make sure you're old enough and if they are any good, they will give me the right information or I hang up. I don't empress easily and very few readers can deceive me with doing some cleansing bullshit. It's that simple.