Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Amy

<< < (2/7) > >>

PrettyLittleLiz:
Amy is great! So happy to see you're branching out to save $$$. I really feel like the readers of PS don't try to "keep you on the phone". I think I'VE been the one trying to keep Ricky on the phone sometimes. I read with Amy awhile back - but I do remember really liking her - and that she had similar predictions to the others.

cm12345:
PT, it wasn't me who got in with Ricky (although I wish it was)...I think it was aef.  I did set up a text message notification but I only was able to get through with Amy....would love to eventually read with Ricky!!

positivethoughts:
I read with Amy again today and I LOVE her. Thank you to everyone on here who recommended PS. It is nice to have other options. Ricky and Amy don't try to keep you on the phone. It is almost the opposite. I've only read with Ricky once. I've tried to read with him again but gave up due to their fabulous phone system.

cj:
well what did she say???

positivethoughts:
cj - lol - let's see, supposedly the next time I see him will start the things up for real. She thinks that could be in a week. She has said to me 100 times, I just need to to get through April. His timing is hard to pinpoint because he is all over the place. Her timing has been right in the past so we'll see. She gave me a lot of insight into why he is the way he is which was interesting. We'll see! Bottom line is that a lot of people are staying beginning of May flips things around so I'm hanging tight - or trying to.

He has been MIA again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version