Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Amy

<< < (3/7) > >>

cj:
May is right around the corner! thats not bad at all!

Libra:
No worries PT it seems to be a common trend these days a lot of men go MIA. I'm pissed off that I still have funds available in CP cause I would love to try PS. Oh well I guess I will just use it on Jacqueline when I need it.

positivethoughts:
Hi Libra!! How are you?? PS is so annoying to get through to that I would save it until you have something major going on. Or maybe you do? You are being very disciplined.  :)

I am going to call Jacqueline next week. I haven't talked to her in awhile. Maybe it will be my Easter present to myself. LOL. I've weaned myself off calling a lot. Finally.

From what I've heard Mercury Retrograde is messing with everyone.

xxoo

Libra:
Hi PT! I am trying to be disciplined  :-\, no I have nothing major going on right now, but you know there are always questions to ask and things we want to know.

Yeah I was about to ask you guys about how is Mercury retro. affecting everybody, for me I was planning a trip with friends to and it didn't work out, plus my computer keeps acting up, it will be over soon. 

tammyp:
Hi, this thread is old but  wanted to reply just the same.  I am a PS girl, have probably read with about 45 readers on there. Yikes!  Only an few on CP and none on keen.

So, I talked to Amy on 11/25/12.  It was a very quick conversation due to the fact that she doesn't like to keep you on the phone, short and sweet. Talked to her about a guy, of course.

She said we have a nice garden and its going to grow.  It will take hold in the next week (Dec. 5 kept coming up for her) and he would come out of things.  Said Christmas looked nice for us and he would go to Australia end of Jan for about a month. (He was looking at job opportunities there).  Said I would go to Ireland in Apr for a visit.  Things would take off in Dec and things would be like he never left.

That was it.  Good thing it was short cuz NONE of it happened.  Sorry Amy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version