Author Topic: Reader Emailing Out of the Blue?  (Read 3213 times)

Offline sarahkw

Reader Emailing Out of the Blue?
« on: January 24, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
Has anyone ever had a reader email out of the blue?

The other day, I got an email from WhiteLightAngel (Debra) completely out of the blue. I've read with her for years and personally have found her to be about 85-90% correct on everything from love predictions to the color of the man's hair who helped me finance my car to career situations so I do trust her.

The email was basic - she said I came into her mind out of the blue with visions of someone new in my life and also career advancement within the next 6 months. I know from reading her feedback she's done this before with other clients, with accuracy.

She is right to an extent. I've got a bit of a crush on someone, there's someone else who seems interested in me and to top it all off, an ex (who I'm not interested in) has come back into the picture. Career - well let's just say the only way I can go is up and I've been applying like crazy for my next position!

Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience with readers. I haven't called her for a reading in several weeks, haven't really needed to.

jen80

Re: Reader Emailing Out of the Blue?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »
Has anyone ever had a reader email out of the blue?

The other day, I got an email from WhiteLightAngel (Debra) completely out of the blue. I've read with her for years and personally have found her to be about 85-90% correct on everything from love predictions to the color of the man's hair who helped me finance my car to career situations so I do trust her.

The email was basic - she said I came into her mind out of the blue with visions of someone new in my life and also career advancement within the next 6 months. I know from reading her feedback she's done this before with other clients, with accuracy.

She is right to an extent. I've got a bit of a crush on someone, there's someone else who seems interested in me and to top it all off, an ex (who I'm not interested in) has come back into the picture. Career - well let's just say the only way I can go is up and I've been applying like crazy for my next position!

Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience with readers. I haven't called her for a reading in several weeks, haven't really needed to.
debra was very wrong for me I actual got a refund for the reading. But yes reader's do that. They send out emails sometimes to remind you or get you curious enough to call them for more info. Sometimes they read your feedback left on other reader's page and then write emails knowing some info before hand. So many tricks. Believe me I've seen it all.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:14:05 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:48:43 AM by hope4love »

Offline marybell

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:27:31 AM »
lol  hope4love - What was her method of delivery that got on your nerves. omg.. that made me laugh so hard!

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:45:24 AM »
@marybell:  I'm glad I gave someone some laughs. You've got to laugh about this at some point. 
The particular reader whom I've mentioned with the annoying delivery would repeat the information over and over and basically talk in circles. That's not to say her takes weren't valid because I was able to validate something. But yeesh, get to the point will ya!  Her way of talking was making me dizzy, lol!

jen80

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
@marybell:  I'm glad I gave someone some laughs. You've got to laugh about this at some point. 
The particular reader whom I've mentioned with the annoying delivery would repeat the information over and over and basically talk in circles. That's not to say her takes weren't valid because I was able to validate something. But yeesh, get to the point will ya!  Her way of talking was making me dizzy, lol!
LOL yeah they do that. Its a way to get you so curious you run back to get a reading. Glad you didn't read with her right away betcha she won't have any more dreams. Its funny readers block clients that's fine with me cause I block readers left right and center. If you don't have the powers to blink your eyes and get me what I want for example if I want my ex and you are not able to give him to me within an hour thata a problem, if I want a mercedes and you can't blink your eyes and the car lands at my house in an hour that is a problem its means you are dispensable. I have passed the low side of my situation so I want results now not talk, talk, talk. If you can't predict things that will come true I block you so fast you won't know what hit you. I can pay someone ten dollars to come to my house pretend to be a psychic and tell me things that would make me feel better LOL. Psychics need us more than we need them. They need the money only a very few that you can count on one finger are worth your money and for those people that produce results I can give anything but others I will block like crazy. If I get emails telling me about a dream from someone that is not even in my top 3 I will block you. My top 3 is kisha, sap21 and Uli ( CP). If one of my top 3 blocks me I will be sad but if you are not in my top 3 and you block me don't worry there is a million of you out there LOL. Keep your reading and I'll keep my money puhleeze.....