Author Topic: Frustrated....and Sad  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Cherylk

Frustrated....and Sad
« on: December 09, 2012, 06:07:55 AM »
Hello Everyone

I recently have been going through a major funk in my Marriage. My husband decided to divorce me. Its been almost 25 years and the pain was horrible. So i decided to contact a Psychic. At first i called Psychic Source, they were awesome and informative. I enjoyed the reading and felt wonderful after she said things would work out fine, not to worry. So after a few readings with her feeling good after each one i decided to get another opinion with the same company new reader. She amazingly said the same thing as the first. I felt like i was on the right path. So i had a friend tell me that she saw a reader in person and felt they were a better bet. Again they told me the same thing as Psychic Source, i read with 2 readers each did a different technique, I felt again on the right path and felt good about the course of action. I also met an astrologist who is wonderful that said that i needed to change my course but again i was on the right path.

Then it happened. I met a "world renowned" psychic who has some 99% success rate, and make sure you can handle the truth and take it to the bank. Well i read with him only to be told that EVERYTHING that 5 other people told me was wrong and that they were fakes...he kept saying to believe him and get over it, i need to be in reality and get on with my life. I was crushed. I then spoke to a few people that said Free Will was something that  i needed to come to grips with. The last guy i read with told me to stay in california and don't leave i would be happy and successful here, but couldn't tell me or give me any guidance as to what occupation i should seek out, where i would eventually move to and kept asking me questions about my husband and then told me he viewed my life before he started to read with me. He didn't ask for any birthday names or anything, he also said that part of my life was History.

I am now learning about Free Will and have decided to not let this guy screw up my life. If anyone has any input i am all ears, so 5 people are wrong and one is right? Those odds seem strange to me...any suggestions/input?

Thanks

Furah2fun

Re: Frustrated....and Sad
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
Hi Cheryl,

So Sorry to hear  about your situation. Are you doing any better?  I have found that it is not a numbers game, meaning if 400 psychics say it will work out, but 1 says it will not, the 1 may be correct. Unfortunately, there is no mathematical formula which can assess the veracity of any psychic.

I find its best to trust your own gut and live life as if you had not had a psychic reading. Then the reality of the situation will play itself out. Sometimes if we beleive that it will work out, we modify our behavior in ways we normally wouldn't do. Do what you feel like is right for you.  Hang in there!! Hope it works out for you.

anything