Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 101416 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2024, 12:06:15 AM »
Oh, seriously??? Lawyers and doctors? While we know these things do happen, it really sucks when they're clearly in a rut with "stock answers" to keep people coming back.

Funny how she seems to be telling everyone that they’ll meet a doctor or a lawyer - but didn’t pick up on my then POI being a lawyer lol. I also never got that ring on my finger - that was meant to be like 2-3 years ago…

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2024, 12:11:17 AM »
Yeah, there are quite a few people who posted about this on here. She seems to often mention medical/legal professions for POIs… also ring on the finger lol. And BOXES!! ;)

Offline jackY

« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2024, 12:19:34 AM »
Boxes?? What does that mean?

Yeah, there are quite a few people who posted about this on here. She seems to often mention medical/legal professions for POIs… also ring on the finger lol. And BOXES!! ;)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2024, 01:30:00 AM »
Quite a few people on here mentioned that she said she saw ‘boxes’ - she said that to me as well. :) I can’t remember details but said she saw lots of boxes … anyway, all I’m saying is that she seems to be saying a lot of the same stuff to a lot of people.

Offline jackY

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2024, 02:15:13 AM »
Tragic.

Quite a few people on here mentioned that she said she saw ‘boxes’ - she said that to me as well. :) I can’t remember details but said she saw lots of boxes … anyway, all I’m saying is that she seems to be saying a lot of the same stuff to a lot of people.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2024, 07:43:33 PM »
I have had some good reading with Gail way back.  Any time I have called her in the past few years however, she says the person of interest is “walking away or towards you with head up or down.”  Then she says be careful about a car ticket. That’s been literally every single reading

Offline jackY

« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2024, 08:44:51 PM »
That must have been the way way way way way back :).

I have had some good reading with Gail way back.  Any time I have called her in the past few years however, she says the person of interest is “walking away or towards you with head up or down.”  Then she says be careful about a car ticket. That’s been literally every single reading

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2024, 11:16:49 PM »
That must have been the way way way way way back :).

Ten years ago lol. 

anything