Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 40821 times)

Offline cj

Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 07:52:48 PM »
Angel you won't..your guides are looking at it and saying "look you need happiness..we dont wantto see you cry anymore" our guides love us like parents..sometimes theyre actually souls we've known in past lives...so their priority is our best interest. If they see that our sm has messed up big time..then they come in with another knight in shining armor (not that our 1st one was lol) and they say here "you can decide now..and now the tables are turned...and the fighter is left being the prize..and thats we are my lovely: PRIZES AND JEMS...all glowing for the one who fits and suits us best..and maybe that is Mr. Husband j-a** or Mr. New unexpected guy...but since you're the gem just sit, look pretty and wait to see who wins the prize.....MAY THE BEST MAN WIN.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 11:30:02 PM »
thehealer, wow that really worries me, on a selfish level, to know that none of her predictions happen for you...

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 11:56:06 PM »
me too :-[

kirakira

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »
yea, healer, don't call her anymore.
I'm gonna look at your story and see if you listed who said she'd be back and who said she wouldn't.
If it's not there, I'd love to know...

ok, I looked through your story and didn't see.  Which psychics have told you she'd be back?  Which ones have told you she will not?  If you don't mind?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:15:38 AM by kirakira »

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2011, 01:02:38 AM »
Hi Healer... I know you talked about taking some classes with Tarot Lady but did you actually ever read with her?   I'm just curious as to what she told you about your situation.    She has been SO right on for me about 95% of everything.

I'm so sorry to hear that you ended up spending all that money and that they have not been correct for you.    I've never read with Jacqilyn but it makes me wonder....

positivethoughts

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2011, 02:11:50 AM »
Healer - I'm really sorry. I don't really know what else to say. I don't get it. I wish there was someone we could ask to explain how our of all of your readings, none of the predictions happened. Could all of their timing be off?

Sunshine - I know he read with Meryl recently

kirakira

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 04:42:32 AM »
wow, healer.  wow.  I don't even know what to think of that, seeing them all listed that way, wow. 
I think of how I only had 5 of them telling me we'd be together and how I kept saying, 'how can that many people be wrong?'  So I know how the hope is there on that string.  :(   
As for the two that said no, did they tell you anything maybe about other matters that felt right? 
You sound lately like you aren't too happy with your experience with readings (except in S. America), maybe you're entering a new stage of the process?  Have you thought more about sending her a letter lately?  Or are you beginning to let go?  I  can't tell for sure where you are with the whole deal.  ???

positivethoughts

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 01:15:03 PM »
healer - is this your longest breakup with her? I think it is. I can't remember.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2011, 05:06:47 AM »
guys, i am deleting my account off CP :(

i might call Jean once to see if she would read for me outside the company but i doubt she would....im tired of wasting money

kirakira

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2011, 05:09:17 AM »
CSK- I'm done with them too, but have been for a while.  I called VJ on keen.  And was ignored by Seha on her own site.
I'm thinking my next reading will be with a local gal who was alright and cheap.

kirakira

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2011, 06:19:13 AM »
There's no need to mention CP, but if you mean she'll recognize you, I still think it's all fair game.  Let me know if you talk to her again.  I'd love to tell you about my reading too sometime.  I really appreciated that she and I exchanged some messages before our call and set up our call.  It feels much less controlled by the almighty dollar wizards over there!!  Although they certainly do have some very suspicious psychics  ???

positivethoughts

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »
CSK - did something happen this week (or not happen I guess is the question)? Was last week when things were supposed to change or something? I can't remember

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2011, 03:23:31 PM »
By getting too many readings we "piss off the Universe"

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2011, 06:40:57 PM »
Would any of you read with Ellen Hartwell again?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2011, 06:54:14 PM »
So, I think new guy is still sick?  Never heard anything from yesterday.  I had been texting him the previous few days checking up on him and I decided not to contact him because he seemed to be "running cold"?  Not sure if it's illness or something else?  Definitely don't know how to read him now?  I sent him a voice text this morning because I wanted to clear something up.  I stated that the past couple of text convos we had he seemed down.  He replied about 1/2 hr later by stating he thought the way he was the other nite is because he's sick and not himself.  Maybe true? This reply was sent after I saw him on FB, so I'm not sure if that's why he replied because he knew that I knew he got my message?  He worked Thursday and Friday, so I know he's not that down?  He even updated his pictures on his dating profile.  We have no future plans?

anything